Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" (37072 Views)

Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malton: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2017
abumeinben:
Truly,

Is Abuja not the capital of Lagos?

Is Abuja not dependent on Lagos?

Was Abuja not derived from Lagos?

Do the executhieves and legislathieves not have properties in Lagos?

She might be wrong. However, she's trying to tell you that all north are Lagos dependencies. Abuja is only a showglass

{Modified}

Besides, to an "average" core Northerner, Nigeria the the north and Lagos.

There are too many mad people on this platform.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
If u go to dat side now and try to teach/train dem,Mbah! They'll rather kill / burn persin.The zamfara kopa wey one Alhaji/police flogged for trying to correct his DULLARD pickin iS example

YOU NEED TO TEACH THIS WOMAN FIRST BEFORE COMING DOWN HERE TO TEACH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quT33KJBSRY

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by oladoja1(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2017
dragonking3:
When their religion will not allow them to be properly educated and have sense. At the end they are all almajiri.
#Islamabad cry cry
u don't have insult religion, religion and Education are separate entity

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by abumeinben(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2017
malton:

There are too many mad people on this platform.

Isn't it interesting they know themselves.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by SuperBlack: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2017
malware:

BUT THIS WOMAN DIDN'T WEAR ANY HIJAB.... SO HOW COMES?

Was this the reason why you Quoted me?
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by toprealman: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Has the presenter got some claws or what?
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Dunni007(f): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Enugu is Enugu nah....Why some girls dey fall hand!!! The least i will forget is State and Capital...Kogi-Lokoja, Kwara-Ilorin, Lagos-Ibadan...very very simple!
grin
imstillnovice:
Enugu is Enugu nah....Why some girls dey fall hand!!! The least i will forget is State and Capital...Kogi-Lokoja, Kwara-Ilorin, Lagos-Ibadan...very very simple!
Lagos ....Lagos ...... Ibadan??
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2017
SuperBlack:
Was this the reason why you Quoted me?

YES, PLEASE CAN YOU TELL US THE REASON WHY THE WOMAN COULDN'T READ HER DECLARATION OF AGE WHEN SHE IS NOT ONE OF THE NORTHERNERS YOU TAGGED ILLITERATES

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Kassidy90(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:

lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by starwar(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Lagos-ibadan I see......u no dey diff from the Alhaja corper
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ipodstinks: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
and this one go get upper credit through lecturers' help. better to have third class with your effort.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Pascal181: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017
na Dino school no wonder
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Zane2point4(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2017
malware:

OK TELL US WHAT YOU SABI.....

DIFFERENTIATE THIS FOR ME PLS...... X^3 + 3X - 70

THIS IS TOO ELEMENTARY.... JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT

Hahahahha, you don't know who you are dealing with,
I need high level ordinary differencial equation not that crap.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ipodstinks: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
malware:

YOU NEED TO TEACH THIS WOMAN FIRST BEFORE COMING DOWN HERE TO TEACH

aboki man, go sleep jor. you people are too dull. you are the ones drawing this nation back.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2017
ABU graduate

ayam not sopriced
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Zane2point4:

Answer this one first.... Before we graduate to 10 x 10 matrix.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Jeffy1206(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
lagos ibadan? shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ipodstinks: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2017
malware:

YOU'VE NOT DONE ANYTHING, MARK ZUCKERBERG DIDN'T USE THE US' STATE AND CAPITALS TO DEVELOP FACEBOOK.....

MEANWHILE, WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THIS, CUBE ROOT OF -2 RAISED TO THE POWER OF 27?
stop asking primary school question. did you just hear about indices?, ur answer is -512. are u ok now?
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Carter4luv(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Don't blame her, wen her waec result got missed and she said she want to serve Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2017
ipodstinks:
stop asking primary school question. did you just hear about indices?, ur answer is -512. are u ok now?

CLAPPPP FOR YOU, GOOD BOY.... OK TELL US HOW WE ARRIVED AT THE VIDEO BELOW.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2017
ipodstinks:
aboki man, go sleep jor. you people are too dull. you are the ones drawing this nation back.

AND WHERE IS THIS WOMAN DRAWING US TO

NEXT TIME, TRY AND CAPITALIZE ALL WORDS THAT COME AFTER A FULL STOP. THAT RULE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE YOU DULLARD.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ipodstinks: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2017
malware:

OK TELL US WHAT YOU SABI.....

DIFFERENTIATE THIS FOR ME PLS...... X^3 + 3X - 70

THIS IS TOO ELEMENTARY.... JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
you want to show you know math abi. no make me start with you. okay, this is your answer, 3X^2 + 3.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2017
ipodstinks:
you want to show you know math abi. no make me start with you. okay, this is your answer, 3X^2 + 3.

GOOD BOY grin CLAP FOR YOURSELF.....

BUT HOW COMES THIS WOMAN COULDN'T READ HER DECLARATION OF AGE AND SHE'S FROM YOUR STATE? grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ipodstinks: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2017
malware:

AND WHERE IS THIS WOMAN DRAWING US TO

NEXT TIME, TRY AND CAPITALIZE ALL WORDS THAT COME AFTER A FULL STOP. THAT RULE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE YOU DULLARD.

stop posting nonsense video, continue with ur asking question. I will answer you. hope u do physics as well. but continue first before I start my own with u.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2017
ipodstinks:
stop posting nonsense video, continue with ur asking question. I will answer you. hope u do physics as well. but continue first before I start my own with u.

CORRECT THE HIGHLIGHTED PARTS..... CAPITALIZE THE INITIAL ALPHABETS OF THE HIGHLIGHTED WORDS. CONSIDER THIS AS LAST WARNING.... MR. DULLARD

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Caseless: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2017
yaki84:

jet li the DEfenDER.

Doing his job.

Job description: defending any shades thrown at arewanistanis.

Trybe: a F o N j A.

Over n out.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Zane2point4:

MEANWHILE, IT IS CALLED DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION, NOT THE CRAP YOU WROTE ABOVE.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Kingbusssy(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:
Northerners and Nigerian Islamists with educational problems.

Must you include the word'Islamist' before you comment

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2017
ipodstinks:

AFTER SEEING A VIDEO OF MY PEOPLE, IT IS NOW TIME TO SEE THAT OF YOUR PEOPLE FOR FAIRNESS SAKE.

THE VIDEO ONES AGAIN.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Kingbusssy(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Einl:
Tertiary education in Nigeria is based on cramming and writing what the lecturer wants to hear rather than research and learning.

You won tell me say you never cram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.