Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (17584 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by kendrick9(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Caseless:
"mahorn" nko?
mahone won't be in this season..according to d writers they couldn't find a way to fit him in
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Caseless: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2017
dennisworld1:
marhone dey come
that guy must be there . I like him.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Caseless:
that guy must be there . I like him.
maybe next season
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
kendrick9:
look closely you will see the eye tattoo on both his hands..it means he's tryna tell linc that someone is watching...the camera emphasized on those tattoos
how did he escape dead
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by xprezz02(f): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
kendrick9:
look closely you will see the eye tattoo on both his hands..it means he's tryna tell linc that someone is watching...the camera emphasized on those tattoos
thought I was d only one dat noticed
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by grudges: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2017
dennisworld1:
how did he escape dead
I ask my self e same question, in e mean time e will disclose it. And how comes his arrest nd execution was nt broadcast, so many things need clarification
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by okonja(m): 1:52am On Apr 08, 2017
kendrick9:

At first I thought the same but look closely at his palm when he was leaving, there's a message written in arabic and the eye you saw its a symbol of masjid which if you watched the trailer, Lincoln said somewhere *we need to find the Sheikh of light* So I believe that's the message passed as he already denied being Michael Scofield but Kaniel Outis, he won't want to meet them again in the presence of the guards.

But on a second thought, he might be passing 2 messages;
1. The eye for saying he's being watched
2. The Arabic inscriptions for the other message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2017
dennisworld1:
finish watching episode 1. get ready for the best series of all time tongue tongue tongue no spoiler please
Hi. Please I need link to download it. Can you help me with it please?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Nikita1:
Hi. Please I need link to download it. Can you help me with it please?
I download end it on torrent HD. But u can use o2tvseries.com
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Kaniel Outis is a big time terrorist. Let's wait the suspense. I really wants to know how he escape death
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Trying to see the meaning of those Arabic scription
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by cumz(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2017
I don't think I will be seeing this movie till the season is completed, I cannur come and die of heart attack

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by sleepyeyez(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2017
NOT FEELING THE FIRST EPISODE OF PRISON BREAK'S RETURN.

CLEAR NOW THAT THE SERIES BEST WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SEASON ONE AND TWO
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Vivly(f): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Season 6 would bring Bellick back from dead. Anything to keep spinning the series fox.

2 Likes

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by okonja(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vivly:
Season 6 would bring Bellick back from dead.
Anything to keep spinning the series fox.

That's gonna be impossible, because Bellick's corpse was found but Scofield's corpse was not which already brought the suspicion before now that Scofield wasn't dead.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
okonja:

That's gonna be impossible, because Bellick's corpse was found but Scofield's corpse was not which already brought the suspicion before now that Scofield wasn't dead.
Scofield died
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Scofield corpse was buried. Check starting of episode 1 the recap
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by okonja(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
dennisworld1:
Scofield died

Did they show us his corpse?...NO, all we saw was a grave and not even how he was buried undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
okonja:

Did they show us his corpse?...NO, all we saw was a grave and not even how he was buried undecided
I will show u d pic of his corpse
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
His corpse

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
okonja:

now u sees his corpse
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Borrow will be surprise he is alive. He now speak Arabic. Someone is watching.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
TBag watch out for him. He will find out who his benefactor was. Which might know why scofield is alive.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by okonja(m): 12:51am On Apr 10, 2017
dennisworld1:
now u sees his corpse

Now I remember this scene...they likely revived him for bargain to accept Kaniel Outis identity. cool
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2017
okonja:

Now I remember this scene...they likely revived him for bargain to accept Kaniel Outis identity. cool
who stole his corpse
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2017
Tbag will be the first to fund out. He will look for his benefactor
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Kaniel Outis is a deadly terrorist. Scofield face might been exchange. Watch the movie scarface. That doctor that did that surgery for Tbag will know something which might know why Scofield is alive
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by justpeehay(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
dennisworld1:
Kaniel Outis is a deadly terrorist. Scofield face might been exchange. Watch the movie scarface. That doctor that did that surgery for Tbag will know something which might know why Scofield is alive
Apart from the palms he kept open for lincoln to see, did you notice the expression(sob/hurt) on his face on his way back after the meeting? I think micheal scofield is very much himself
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
justpeehay:
Apart from the palms he kept open for lincoln to see, did you notice the expression(sob/hurt) on his face on his way back after the meeting? I think micheal scofield is very much himself
yea he look wick. Those Arabic will have a meaning. C-note will explain better. Good he got cam recorder. Ep 2 Starts tommoro
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
The suspence is real.. angry missing my man Marhone already
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by okonja(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
dennisworld1:
who stole his corpse

From the reaction of lady that followed them to prison, Kaniel Outis is a big terrorist well known in Yemen, and his people likely give Scofield life to replace Kaniel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cartoons: Not For Kids Alone! / BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.