Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (17577 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2017
opylas:

He was shot twice in the stomach region. We didn't see the last shot that seemed to be to the head, we only saw the guy point and shoot at the angle; we can't say for sure that he actually shot him. I tell you, it's what makes these series interesting - they are suspenseful and also leave viewers almost entirely clueless.

Poseidon isn't a kid. Jacob is Poseidon, Poseidon is Jacob. That has been revealed in episode 7.
Scofield already told Sarah everything. Jacobs is the badass
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by okonja(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
Waiting for Tbag to come and save the day. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Naughtytboy: 3:45pm On May 22, 2017
When is episode 8 going to be available
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Nobody: 12:46am On May 27, 2017
opylas:

He was shot twice in the stomach region. We didn't see the last shot that seemed to be to the head, we only saw the guy point and shoot at the angle; we can't say for sure that he actually shot him. I tell you, it's what makes these series interesting - they are suspenseful and also leave viewers almost entirely clueless.

Poseidon isn't a kid. Jacob is Poseidon, Poseidon is Jacob. That has been revealed in episode 7.

asin ehn, guessing is just hard. at first, they everyone believe Jacob was Poseidon, those who ones had d theory began to think something else. only for him to appear as d real Poseidon.

I love this series. I swear. unlike the flash where everything was easily predicted.

meanwhile. Linc isn't dead. he's just messed up badly. Michel and mike are saved. the other Poseidon lady dies... but not killed by Michel. my guess is Sheba, Sarah or the male Poseidon mecinary. what a movie....

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by okonja(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2017
hope2wise:

I love this series. I swear. unlike the flash where everything was easily predicted.

meanwhile. Linc isn't dead. he's just messed up badly. Michel and mike are saved. the other Poseidon lady dies... but not killed by Michel. my guess is Sheba, Sarah or the male Poseidon mecinary. what a movie....

Your guess is as good as mine but what if Linc was the one that had reached the house to save Michael n Mike?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by jammer777: 2:21am On May 28, 2017
hope2wise:

asin ehn, guessing is just hard. at first, they everyone believe Jacob was Poseidon, those who ones had d theory began to think something else. only for him to appear as d real Poseidon.

watch the trailer of next episode closely, the Poseidon lady didnt die
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Kakamorufu(m): 5:27am On May 28, 2017
okonja:

Your guess is as good as mine but what if Linc was the one that had reached the house to save Michael n Mike?
I think it's Sucre who fired the shots
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by okonja(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2017
Kakamorufu:

That's true oh!...what if na Teebag
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by just2endowed: 8:32am On May 28, 2017
Prison break don enter new level
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by newguy1(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2017
okonja:

tbag is in newyoork with his son

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Kakamorufu(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2017
okonja:

tbag is still far away in Chicago. Am sure it's sucre
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Kakamorufu(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2017
newguy1:
tbag is in newyoork with his son
who is tbag son, is it that guy who went to get the bloody stuff in d lake

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by newguy1(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2017
Kakamorufu:
who is tbag son, is it that guy who went to get the bloody stuff in d lake
yes that was the reason micheal choose him has his whip
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Kakamorufu(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2017
newguy1:
yes that was the reason micheal choose him has his whip
wow. Never knew tbag has a son
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 28, 2017
Kakamorufu:

Its definitely sheba, she must have followed them after linc kissed her and told her not to. Sheba is tough and doesn't give up that easy especially now that she inlove with linc.

2 Likes

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
hope2wise:

My bet is that Mahone's shot the female agent, i remember when Mike got off that boat in the Mediterranean, he told link that he has been reaching out to all his contact in the state, what if he reached out to Mahone's during that time. it's crazy but i think this would be a fantastic way to introduce Mahone's into the plot.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Kakamorufu(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Its definitely sheba, she must have followed them after linc kissed her and told her not to. Sheba is tough and doesn't give up that easy especially now that she inlove with linc.
hmmmmmmmmm. well, you have a point there.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by barackodam: 9:34pm On May 28, 2017
Y'all thinking off topic.

Mahone bawo? shocked
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Kakamorufu(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2017
I wonder oo. mahone part ain't ready yet

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by justpeehay(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2017
Kellerman? grin imagine that
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by barackodam: 11:23am On May 29, 2017
justpeehay:
Kellerman? grin imagine that

Abi o
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by obonujoker(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2017
barackodam:

Abi o

Kellerman is back??
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by newguy1(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2017
This new prison break just seems to me to be moving really fast interms of fitting scences with the story . I guess they are trying to tell much story within the 10 episode budget but it's falling short 4 mee
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by barackodam: 11:37pm On May 29, 2017
obonujoker:

Kellerman is back??

No
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 30, 2017
barackodam:
Y'all thinking off topic.

Mahone bawo? shocked

Lol its just a random thought.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Baloguncred(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2017
Episode 9 is out. Poseidon gone for good.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Naughtytboy: 10:12am On May 31, 2017
Baloguncred:
Episode 9 is out. Poseidon gone for good.
biko download link pls
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Baloguncred(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2017
Naughtytboy:
biko download link pls
I use torrent bro.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by babsir(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2017
Poseidon will hold pocket ehn, I trust TBag. The nu fish hehehe... One more episode please grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by paulcr7: 4:00pm On May 31, 2017
I just love this series so much. Michael ''s intelligence is out of this world. No matter how long lie prevails, truth will reign. am not happy Whip died though. does it mean tbag will spend the rest of his life in fox again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cartoons: Not For Kids Alone! / BBNaija: Omashola Wins Veto Power Game of Chance / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.