Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) (41603 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
..and dem go follow catch bouquet of flowers like the ones wey dey my left grin
Lol no be small thing.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) by xjiggy: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is the most stupid thing happening in weddings right now. No matter how much you love your sis, her role is not to be your best man. A best man is suppose to be you closest MALE friend. It can be your brother, your colleague, your Nephew..... Even your father. So also your chief Bridesmaid is suppose to be your closest FEMALE friend. Let's not always fool ourselves by promoting wrong trends. Let's stick to the convention.
Re: Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) by researcher16: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
the idea of bestman is a foreign concept, particularly the suit wearing part of it, we as Nigerians can modify it to suit our own preferences. I saw 1 the other day on NL where the lady who was part of the groomsmen wasn't even related to the guy.
Re: Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) by Makz: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
babasolution:
....its confirmed! women are getting ugly everyday,no more beauty, no more ladies, jus men with vaginas
Re: Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) by Makz: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
pass111:
undecidedThe guy mouth no be here. Based on logistics, the guy fit suck Tbores out bbnaija

again?
Re: Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
mrmrmister:

WTF is this guy saying? undecided
Lols. D guy don fey kolo small small
Re: Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) by Mojoy88(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
BestySam:
They're both fools.

Just imagine me as a bridesmaid.
How do you mean?
That you can't imagine yourself as a bridesmaid doesn't mean a lady can't play the role of a best man.
Some ladies are really manly in their acts. They have the physical appearance of a woman but the attitude of a man. I respect them.
Re: Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) by Mojoy88(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
BestySam:
They're both fools.

How do you mean?
That you can't imagine yourself as a bridesmaid doesn't mean a lady can't play the role of a best man.
Some ladies are really manly in their acts. They have the physical appearance of a woman but the attitude of a man. I respect them.
BestySam:
They're both fools.

How do you mean?
BestySam:
They're both fools.

How do you mean?
Re: Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) by Emerituz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Until i when i see a man that plays the role of a best lady, i will take this as an example of things women can do that men can not do.
Re: Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:42am On Apr 07, 2017
The girl self ugly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial / Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos) / Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.