Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting (48584 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Caseless: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:

That ALUU matter shaaaaa. I wonder what the families of the victims have been doing to get justice. Perhaps they've been shut out completely by the authorities. So sad
I can't stop thinking about the woman that lost her only child. The last I heard of the case was when absence of the judge handling the matter stalled hearing of the case.

Our country is that bad.
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by binary007: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2017
If a journalist actually compiled and reported this article.... Then I fear for the future of journalism. People only "finish" reading the article because they already have an idea of what it entails. It is far from being capivating. Lord! Help the future Nigeria, I pray thee.
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Carter4luv(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Even if his father is a commissioner of police or minister the law shouldn't free him. Transfer him to kirikiri or kuje prison
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Jabioro: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Originalsly:
I guess. .. if he is still alive.
He deserved it and better..
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by nkowaputa(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Jabioro:
No matter how powerful his parents might be, the case is a national crime case, anybody that try to doctor it for any interest may go with it.. he has confessed.. the media are watching, Jumia would not sleep and human right activist are monitoring it someone like you OP plus folk like me and many millions ordinary citizens have interest.. he won't escape gallow man..

You are right the whole world is watching like the aluu 4 where one of the victims is related to a serving senator then.
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Caseless: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Caseless your comment is offensive, I'm disappointed cos I can't say same about your religion cos I wouldn't want to offend my friends ( you inclusive)

Pastor Adeboye won't say such not to talk of begging for Amen online.
Don't get too emotional. You're my friend and our friendship is not based on religion, but on true essence of friendship. One on one , you've said stuff you think are not right with my belief, my region and my ideology...I see them as honest criticism from a friend and it won't affect my relationship with you.

When men decide to practice religion to suit their quest for material things, it puts a dent on their religion. You should know my reaction is driven by actions of men.
Just the way you guys call us terrorists because of action of a few or tag Islam with bad names because of a few guys , that's what is playing out here.

I didn't say Christianity is bad, I said if I was a Christian . Besides, I acknowledge the Catholic.

You're defending adeboye already. Join me in the other room please. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by waynetee(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Caseless:

If I was a Christian(thank God I'm not), I'd have become an atheist long before now. It's too fictitious in so many ways to be real. Too many fake teaching...

I respect the Catholic folks though.

One thing is certain, the dog that that killed the delivery man will be left off the hook . We can still remember the aluu 4 tragic event. When we the last time we heard about the perpetrators of the heinous crime again? Ours is a society of amnesiac justice system and population; we can forget anything with time. And that's why no example is set and moral values eroded from our national space.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Monk92(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2017
woodcook:
Sorry to the op the write does not qualified to be passed as investigative work no depth at all. I could gather same info within two hours from the convert of my room.

What happened to real journalism?

Investigate ur own make we see
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by chiraqDemon(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2017
There is nothing i hate like criminals with tattoos
They make tatted ppl look bad, even innocents start getting the bad treatment
Same with fresh hairstyles
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by BetaThings: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2017
lazeal:
Nigeria muslims, a large portion of them, sub-classed than their Arab counterparts. The Saudis And Dubai guys look rich,well fed but what do we have here, especially in the North who claim they follow same doctorines? REALITY SPEAKS!

Your entire country is less developed than Saudi Arabia
You relentlessly defamed Sudan because of South Sudan.
Today no sane person will willingly go to South Sudan because it is such a violent place
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by BetaThings: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Jabioro:
Do you still remembered Cynthia, the facebook lover that get killed at FESTAC Hotel 2012 ?
Cynthia's father is a retired senior military officer
It will be hard to bury the case
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by owesomegene(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2017
what if the parents are innocent? are there no members of that denomination leaving right? are his siblings murderers also? he made his choice. stop playing the blame game, I'm sure you're one of those people trying to bring Christianity down. it can't work.
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Caseless:
Don't get too emotional. You're my friend and our friendship is not based on religion, but on true essence of friendship. One on one , you've said stuff you think are not right with my belief, my region and my ideology...I see them as honest criticism from a friend and it won't affect my relationship with you.

When men decide to practice religion to suit their quest for material things, it puts a dent on their religion. You should know my reaction is driven by actions of men.
Just the way you guys call us terrorists because of action of a few or tag Islam with bad names because of a few guys , that's what is playing out here.

I didn't say Christianity is bad, I said if I was a Christian . Besides, I acknowledge the Catholic.

You're defending adeboye already. Join me in the other room please. undecided
Apart from politics, can't remember saying negative stuff about your religion. That post is very offensive to me in person.

2 Likes

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by mctowel01: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Facebook... A world of make-believe. Not all that glitters is gold
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by adisanasir(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
The way I look at this issue, its as if the boy in question is a scanner. My view though
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Handsomecole(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
It's one of th reasons I have chosen to remain a Catholic. Can't remember when last I heard the any priest preach prosperity . A church for all where no one cares on how you dress or look to church.
We just need to go back to when we used to respect moral values.
Our leaders have a lot of role to play in this aspect.
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by EAZY2422(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:

That ALUU matter shaaaaa. I wonder what the families of the victims have been doing to get justice. Perhaps they've been shut out completely by the authorities. So sad
that allu case i can understand.since it involved a whole community.no specific individuals were singled out in d crime.but dis case is exceptional and must be dealt with accordingly...we must not let dis to be swept under d carpet as as been d case all dis while in dis country.alluu mata tire me sha.

1 Like

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by adisanasir(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
*scammer
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by ogologoamu: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Caseless:

If I was a Christian(thank God I'm not), I'd have become an atheist long before now. It's too fictitious in so many ways to be real. Too many fake teaching...

One thing is certain, the dog that that killed the delivery man will be left off the hook . We can still remember the aluu 4 tragic event. When we the last time we heard about the perpetrators of the heinous crime again? Ours is a society of amnesiac justice system and population; we can forget anything with time. And that's why no example is set and moral values eroded from our national space.

What of other Christians that are living right and making it in life without committing crime. Even the Atheists you chose over Christianity, there are also bad people there.
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by ogologoamu: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
yeyeboi:
If This guy escapes justice after confessing then i will regret being a Nigerian for the rest of my life angry

He may say that he was forced to admit the crime. Just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by ariesbull: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
binary007:
If a journalist actually compiled and reported this article.... Then I fear for the future of journalism. People only "finish" reading the article because they already have an idea of what it entails. It is far from being capivating. Lord! Help the future Nigeria, I pray thee.

I checked the site, this is the original version

Lately, the country were brought to the reality of social decadence and malaise which has been swept under the case with the murder of Jumia’s deliveryman .Surprised and shocked when the body of a man was brought out from a septic thank somewhere in Port Harcourt, Rivers State! One of the accused , Sodienye Mbatumukeke, the Accused Murderer Of Mr. Chukwuma Eleje, the Jumia delivery man. He ordered for iPhone and based on a Jumia delivery policy which works on “pay on delivery “policy . The delivery man arrived with the items that was ordered and apart from the delivery, he delivered is life ! Having gotten myself out of shock. Doing a background research on the said young man . Using his Facebook account, his taste for the good life ,failed parenting and role of religion was showcased. A young man he is , a bit religious the failure of parents, the role of the society in shaping his character and finally how church contributed to his character that culminated in the gruesome murder of the delivery man.

A quick look at the background of the accused brought some little pointer and details about his life. Sodienye Mbatumukeke, the person who ordered for iPhone from Jumia and later brutally murdered the Jumia Delivery Man, Mr. Chukwuma Eleje. His female accomplice is an online slay queen and would be showcased in the second part of the report.

A brief dossier of the accused :

1. His Name is Sodienye Mbatumukeke but his facebook username is Brain Jelly.(www.facebook.com/BRAIN999)
2. He Is a Member of Deeper Life Bible Church.
3. He is a Video Director/Editor.
4. He lives in Lagos, but he is from Port Harcourt.
5. He was born in 12 July 1991.
6. His girlfriend's name is Joy Eluwa. (www.facebook.com/joy.eluwa.180)
7. His father is a barrister.
8. His FB intro states: "i am Jelly. D most amazing guy I have ever met... DECIPHER IS A devil..."

A brief dossier of the victim :

His victim, Mr Chukwuma Eleje is married with 4 kids. He hails from Ozizza, Afikpo, Ebonyi state. I spoke with his wife 2 days ago, she lamented that the family of the killer has yet to reach out to them and that from the way things are looking his barrister father might just get the murderer released.

Another prominent thing about the accused is the fact that he is a child of an educated man and legal personality as it stands but yet unverified. What we can't ascertain at this point in time is if he dropped out of school. Nobody will be in school and have all the time in the world to do the extricate tattoos he drew and spend most time in a saloon and beautifying himself. Probably, he must be staying with his parents and we are wondering what role the parents played .

Another set of people to blame is the media, from his Facebook page, you can deduce that he is always talking riches. The society we are in has made wealth ( material acquisition not Character) to determine who will be celebrated. As an impressionable young man, the best way for the accused is the short cut. Having an iPhone is a status symbol and you will see today many young boys and girls clutching such a gadget without visible means of income .

The society do not ask such questions these days. Hard work isn't encouraged, but flamboyant lifestyle. Music videos haven’t helped matters and role models scarce. Few quality programs in our air waves. The media keeps churning out morally debasing and bankrupt programs while the censor board and regulatory authority go to sleep. Materialism are flaunted with alacrity and sources of wealth aren't checked or questions asked. From the corrupt politicians getting chieftency titles to the school drop outs blowing in the entertainment scene. No wonder the accused wants to be an entertainer(director) We rarely hear "I want to be a journalist, doctor etc" from the young ones but what you will be hearing is that " I want to be an entertainer,video director etc" the young ones of today have sent that you can drop out of school and be a millionaire and also be respected. They have seen that you can drop out of school and still be voted in or you can also bypass basic criteria like WAEC and still be voted in. So ,who cares about burning the proverbial midnight candle ? Who cares about solving permutations and probability ? Who cares about cramming the chemical formula? Who cares if they misbehave? Who cares about how they are seen in public even if they drew the biggest tattoo that will make the African Americans living in Brooklyn projects grow green with envy or the Japanese mafia seems like a learner ? Who really gives a damn! Once the media present the cool picture of the young man that has blown without asking how he blew ? The society is to be blamed !

Another pointer to this young man accused is his attitude to life without working for it. He was showing and sharing one of his prayers where a popular man of God said a prayer that isn't achievable, but bothers on materialism and forgetting the concept of faith without good work is useless. Today's churches , especially of the Pentecostal denominations that might be deviating from mainstream Christianity to full time brainwashing and materialism. This is evident from the young man's shared prayers. Though the said Man of God might have made an innocent prayer to encourage his members to have faith. But , the members might have a "get rich or die trying " mentality which the church might or not be liable to. A simple prayer is a prayer from the heart and that is the heart of prayer. But, what message is it conveying? We get a lot of this type of messages every day. But, what about faith with good works ? Do we blame the church, the sender of the message or the receiver of the message? Materialistic leaning must be discontinued and discouraged in our churches today and the emphasis must be on salvation! Though the said churches whose screen grab pictures might not be the original owners of the said social media account, but a statement from them will be appreciated.

Though, Sodienye Mbatumukeke has been accused, with the position of his family , we don't know if he gets out of this the way many of rich children will always go Scot free. Unlike the USA where he concept of "if you do the crime, you do the time " is in full swing. The society must all be blamed for this inglorious and inhuman act. From the parents to the church and media. All must be brain and all must go back and mold the leaders of tomorrow.

In Sodienye Mbatumukeke we all failed , the society failed! The leaders of tomorrow will not lead efficiently if they are exposed to mediocrity and petty tendencies from materialism.
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by binary007: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
ariesbull:

I checked the site, this is the original version

Lately, the country were brought to the reality of social decadence and malaise which has been swept under the case with the murder of Jumia’s deliveryman .Surprised and shocked when the body of a man was brought out from a septic thank somewhere in Port Harcourt, Rivers State! One of the accused , Sodienye Mbatumukeke, the Accused Murderer Of Mr. Chukwuma Eleje, the Jumia delivery man. He ordered for iPhone and based on a Jumia delivery policy which works on “pay on delivery “policy . The delivery man arrived with the items that was ordered and apart from the delivery, he delivered is life ! Having gotten myself out of shock. Doing a background research on the said young man . Using his Facebook account, his taste for the good life ,failed parenting and role of religion was showcased. A young man he is , a bit religious the failure of parents, the role of the society in shaping his character and finally how church contributed to his character that culminated in the gruesome murder of the delivery man.

A quick look at the background of the accused brought some little pointer and details about his life. Sodienye Mbatumukeke, the person who ordered for iPhone from Jumia and later brutally murdered the Jumia Delivery Man, Mr. Chukwuma Eleje. His female accomplice is an online slay queen and would be showcased in the second part of the report.

A brief dossier of the accused :

1. His Name is Sodienye Mbatumukeke but his facebook username is Brain Jelly.(www.facebook.com/BRAIN999)
2. He Is a Member of Deeper Life Bible Church.
3. He is a Video Director/Editor.
4. He lives in Lagos, but he is from Port Harcourt.
5. He was born in 12 July 1991.
6. His girlfriend's name is Joy Eluwa. (www.facebook.com/joy.eluwa.180)
7. His father is a barrister.
8. His FB intro states: "i am Jelly. D most amazing guy I have ever met... DECIPHER IS A devil..."

A brief dossier of the victim :

His victim, Mr Chukwuma Eleje is married with 4 kids. He hails from Ozizza, Afikpo, Ebonyi state. I spoke with his wife 2 days ago, she lamented that the family of the killer has yet to reach out to them and that from the way things are looking his barrister father might just get the murderer released.

Another prominent thing about the accused is the fact that he is a child of an educated man and legal personality as it stands but yet unverified. What we can't ascertain at this point in time is if he dropped out of school. Nobody will be in school and have all the time in the world to do the extricate tattoos he drew and spend most time in a saloon and beautifying himself. Probably, he must be staying with his parents and we are wondering what role the parents played .

Another set of people to blame is the media, from his Facebook page, you can deduce that he is always talking riches. The society we are in has made wealth ( material acquisition not Character) to determine who will be celebrated. As an impressionable young man, the best way for the accused is the short cut. Having an iPhone is a status symbol and you will see today many young boys and girls clutching such a gadget without visible means of income .

The society do not ask such questions these days. Hard work isn't encouraged, but flamboyant lifestyle. Music videos haven’t helped matters and role models scarce. Few quality programs in our air waves. The media keeps churning out morally debasing and bankrupt programs while the censor board and regulatory authority go to sleep. Materialism are flaunted with alacrity and sources of wealth aren't checked or questions asked. From the corrupt politicians getting chieftency titles to the school drop outs blowing in the entertainment scene. No wonder the accused wants to be an entertainer(director) We rarely hear "I want to be a journalist, doctor etc" from the young ones but what you will be hearing is that " I want to be an entertainer,video director etc" the young ones of today have sent that you can drop out of school and be a millionaire and also be respected. They have seen that you can drop out of school and still be voted in or you can also bypass basic criteria like WAEC and still be voted in. So ,who cares about burning the proverbial midnight candle ? Who cares about solving permutations and probability ? Who cares about cramming the chemical formula? Who cares if they misbehave? Who cares about how they are seen in public even if they drew the biggest tattoo that will make the African Americans living in Brooklyn projects grow green with envy or the Japanese mafia seems like a learner ? Who really gives a damn! Once the media present the cool picture of the young man that has blown without asking how he blew ? The society is to be blamed !

Another pointer to this young man accused is his attitude to life without working for it. He was showing and sharing one of his prayers where a popular man of God said a prayer that isn't achievable, but bothers on materialism and forgetting the concept of faith without good work is useless. Today's churches , especially of the Pentecostal denominations that might be deviating from mainstream Christianity to full time brainwashing and materialism. This is evident from the young man's shared prayers. Though the said Man of God might have made an innocent prayer to encourage his members to have faith. But , the members might have a "get rich or die trying " mentality which the church might or not be liable to. A simple prayer is a prayer from the heart and that is the heart of prayer. But, what message is it conveying? We get a lot of this type of messages every day. But, what about faith with good works ? Do we blame the church, the sender of the message or the receiver of the message? Materialistic leaning must be discontinued and discouraged in our churches today and the emphasis must be on salvation! Though the said churches whose screen grab pictures might not be the original owners of the said social media account, but a statement from them will be appreciated.

Though, Sodienye Mbatumukeke has been accused, with the position of his family , we don't know if he gets out of this the way many of rich children will always go Scot free. Unlike the USA where he concept of "if you do the crime, you do the time " is in full swing. The society must all be blamed for this inglorious and inhuman act. From the parents to the church and media. All must be brain and all must go back and mold the leaders of tomorrow.

In Sodienye Mbatumukeke we all failed , the society failed! The leaders of tomorrow will not lead efficiently if they are exposed to mediocrity and petty tendencies from materialism.

Thanks a lot bro. You are such a darling
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Macmoni(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
jamislaw:
use your brain not skull
oh let terrorism start yesterday dere ah only one true terrorist (isRAMs)
kip on deceiving urselfs if i want source I won't like to get one from sum1 dah is willing to kill mi because of virgins

1 Like

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Caseless:

Too bad, the reply to this post was hidden but this post is not hidden.
It seems Nairaland is against Christianity. This post should be hidden too

2 Likes

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by ariesbull: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
binary007:

Thanks a lot bro. You are such a darling

Your welcome sir
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by alt3r3g0: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
MadCow1:

"Just another kid who made bad choices". - Very true.

Parenting alone can't be blamed for this. Society plays a role too. Our environment does tend to affect our behavior. Most youths today don't stand a chance. The education system is a joke. Entertainment industry is booming and it does not really require a degree to get into and become a millionaire overnight. Add the Internet to it and that's yet another way that people have become millionaires both from legit and mostly illegitimate means. Apparently you don't need an education to work the Internet.

I

"Train up a child the way he should go". Once the parents have instilled the right moral values, the child should be able to make the choice from whatever is available in the outside world.

There are still good people in the world today with all the internet and exposure.

When the Child becomes an adult and still choses to knowingly do wrong, then thats his problem and not the parents.
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by LastProphet: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Caseless:

but i hope you are not a muslim which no educated logical person can be?

3 Likes

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Artistree: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
woodcook:
Sorry to the op the write does not qualified to be passed as investigative work no depth at all. I could gather same info within two hours from the convert of my room.

What happened to real journalism?
Taa, with this kind of English, you won't write jack!
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by FTBOY: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
realabraham:

My dear,
If you are not a Christian, that is to your own grievous disadvantage (please I mean no disrespect).
Christianity is as real as the dawn.
Too many unanswered questions in this life but Christians are not sleeping, missionaries are sent all over the world, tirelessly giving of themselves.
I will not criticize you for that statement because it was made in ignorance. Neither will I criticize the young man. [s]I pray he gets a second chance to get things right.[/s]
Stay well
i pray he dies and rots in jail. i have no compassion for killers!
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Artistree:

Taa, with this kind of English, you won't write jack!

I never said I was going to write anything, I was referring to the amount of info gathered on the so-called suspect. Oga try comprehend before you respond.

1 Like

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Caseless: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chommieblaq:

[b]Can we all condemn what's wrong and take religion out of it?/b]
It's same way that some imam gives teachings that incite violent and hate, that some pastors too preach things that are unrealistic.
And to the person that talked about faith;

James 2:14-17

Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good[a] is that? 17 So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

The writer himself blamed religion, hence my argument on it.

I appreciate the verse you gave.

I like your dp too. It's very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) / Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.