Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting (48581 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by 9jalyte: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2017
woodcook:

12 undecided

Hmmm, and I was even thinking you might be 4 years.
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2017
9jalyte:

Hmmm, and I was even thinking you might be 4 years.

sorry to disappoint you grandpa. grin grin
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by akpanbaba: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=Caseless post=55305279]

If I was a Christian(thank God I'm not), I'd have become an atheist long before now. It's too fictitious in so many ways to be real. Too many fake teaching...

What a careless comment .Please if you considered yourself unfit to accept Christ as the Lord and saviour because of your load of atrocities , He is still ready to accept you.The mere fact that people with Christian names commit crimes does not mean they have accepted Christ as their saviour.If you have become an atheist on you own I don't think you should blame christianity or rank christianity at the same level with other faiths.

1 Like

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
woodcook:

Haha. For this NL wey everybody dey claim gender wey them like. How i wan take know sey you be real madam? u fit be the type of Bobrisky madam. Sorry sey I assume your gender even with the "f" i for no just assume, these days wey gender fluid people full NL.

You no need gramma to gather enough info.

Even if u no fit write grammar you fit still use bullet points. Try make u dey think deep grin

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by carnal: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
guys are we looking at these topic?the lady has been released and the family of sodienye are trying so hard to also release him, let us cry these cry for the soul of the dead, justice must be served.
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by ben1090: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
albacete:

I am looking for new agents to work with my company. i am a representative of a new bookmaker company from Russia on its way to Nigeria. I need Agents who are willing to be a part of this revolution....email me at ken.mirovich@yandex.ru. We offer better conditions than other competitions.

Oga rest naa. Ur slip numbers do not exist, not a single one. What do you have to say?
Abi u think say Nairabet agents no dey here to verify those tickets?
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by ben1090: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
what slip numbers are you talking about?[quote author=ben1090 post=55737487][/quote]
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by carnal: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
i heard these case is coming up for hearing on 5th April, 2019. any one to confirm?

please move to front page,its unfortunate how we have forgotten about the case of the jumia young man murdered some years back. any update from anyone in the house?
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Modecaih: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
May God comfort the family of the slain jumia man,,Justice must definitely previal at the end
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by awumen: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Can moderator, please move to front page? If this is the little we can do to keep hope alive on these subject
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by awumen: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by awumen: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by awumen: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Magnifico2000: 12:37pm On May 02, 2019
carnal:
i heard these case is coming up for hearing on 5th April, 2019. any one to confirm?

please move to front page,its unfortunate how we have forgotten about the case of the jumia young man murdered some years back. any update from anyone in the house?
What is the outcome of the case?
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by awumen: 2:54pm On May 02, 2019
They were suppose to be in court again on 5th April, 2019 but yet to get any feedback.its unfortunate how these is going cold on us all. MOD has refused to move these to front-page so painful the youngman might die in vain as family of suspect wield alot of influence around rivers state hence they are being favoured
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by naijapikin04(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2019
Estranged wife of Ex-Enugu Governor, Chime, Demands Custody of 10-year-old Son

GISTS(> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/02/estranged-wife-of-ex-enugu-governor-chime-demands-custody-of-10-year-old-son/

Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by seunweb2: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na so the case just die abi like Nollywood movie, no problems... God dey
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by carnal: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
seunweb2:
Na so the case just die abi like Nollywood movie, no problems... God dey
the young man who committed these crime i was told now lives large inside the prison. the case is isnt cold yet but its nearing the chiller, as they often assume that 9ja people go soon forget as usual
Re: Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting by Mosdiii: 10:19pm On Apr 26
He has already been sentenced/convicted since 2021. End of the road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) / Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.