Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120223 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Chase2903: 7:34pm On May 15, 2017
Dazzle12:

Same thing happened to me, but they called back. Don't worry you'll be called again.

Please, what was the reason for the call? Have you been invited for the next stage?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dazzle12: 7:36pm On May 15, 2017
TheBatman:

bros wetin dem talk, were you scheduled for an AC.

Yes I was. The call was just to tell me what to expect during the assessment center and to ask how the process has been for me so far.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2017
Dazzle12:

Yes I was. The call was just to tell me what to expect during the assessment center and to ask how the process has been for me so far.
Please when is the assessment center? Were you given more details by mail too?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dazzle12: 8:28pm On May 15, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Please when is the assessment center? Were you given more details by mail too?

Yeah I was sent an email.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 8:47pm On May 15, 2017
Dazzle12:

Pls was this before or after the call?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Meyire: 10:50pm On May 15, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Dazzle12:

Please could you paste a screenshot of the e-mail you were sent?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 12:05am On May 16, 2017
Meyire:

Please could you paste a screenshot of the e-mail you were sent?

And why should he do that? It's a little too much to ask for screenshot, just ask about the details in the email.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 6:39am On May 16, 2017
Lunagirl:

And why should he do that? It's a little too much to ask for screenshot, just ask about the details in the email.
whats the difference between 6 and half a dozen.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by structural94: 7:15am On May 16, 2017
TheBatman:

whats the difference between 6 and half a dozen.
GOD BLESS YOU. THE SCREENSHOT WOULDN'T CONTAIN A NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODE.... NEITHER WOULD IT CONTAIN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS... NOR ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION.
SHARING IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MAIL RECIPIENT THOUGH.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Kawlingz: 8:30am On May 16, 2017
Lunagirl:

Hey did you get the mail too?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dazzle12: 8:31am On May 16, 2017
Jazmiynne:

It was way after the call. Don't worry, if they haven't called you back yet, they will.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 9:23am On May 16, 2017
Dazzle12:

It was way after the call. Don't worry, if they haven't called you back yet, they will.

I will be frank, this all reeks of the GSK fake imposed pandemonium all over again. Lol, no email proof? Only 2 people claiming to have received the call? And some people saying they should not post a screenshot for proof? Don't make me laugh people, na naija we dey, it takes nothing to blur important details and put it up for other people's peace of mind. It's not by force to show us the proof, but we have an obligation to be truthful to ourselves.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by aair1(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Am I the only one who has downloaded truecaller and now currently clutching to my phone like it's gold? grin

Now, this was really funny. I really laughed out loud.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 10:04am On May 16, 2017
aair1:

Now, this was really funny. I really laughed out loud.

Lolz hahahahaha my brother what can I say cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dazzle12: 11:02am On May 16, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

I will be frank, this all reeks of the GSK fake imposed pandemonium all over again. Lol, no email proof? Only 2 people claiming to have received the call? And some people saying they should not post a screenshot for proof? Don't make me laugh people, na naija we dey, it takes nothing to blur important details and put it up for other people's peace of mind. It's not by force to show us the proof, but we have an obligation to be truthful to ourselves.

Lol you don't have to believe if you don't want to. That's not my business.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 11:12am On May 16, 2017
Dazzle12:

Congrats dazzle12 but please kindly tell when u did ur digital interview, when are u scheduled for AC...
Chai, I have been waiting o, still am.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dazzle12: 11:13am On May 16, 2017
Anyways, here you go.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 11:14am On May 16, 2017
If there is an email indeed it is most likely confidential and posting it here is simply somehow. If you want to see the email, you may proceed to engage on a one on one with the person.

If I got the email, I would not post it here. Rather, I will give details of the information instead.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 11:18am On May 16, 2017
Dazzle12:

I guess not all details of the mail will be confidential na...,give the house some details na, when exactly were u called and when is the AC commencing pls? So those yet to get feedback from them can be hopeful. Thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Kawlingz: 11:24am On May 16, 2017
Soooooooooo what happens to those of us still waiting for video interview link. Unilever must finish what they started o if not i will sue for damages. After all the waiting they cannot come and say they are not doing again.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 11:40am On May 16, 2017
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 11:40am On May 16, 2017
Dazzle12:
Anyways, here you go.

Lol sorry... I'm not exactly so ginjad about your posting your email message. And I don't disbelieve you.. But, I must say that the pix you posted above could easily be anyone's past email. No reference to you at all
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dazzle12: 12:25pm On May 16, 2017
Viburnum:

Congrats dazzle12 but please kindly tell when u did ur digital interview, when are u scheduled for AC...
Chai, I have been waiting o, still am.

I did the digital interview on the 17th.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dazzle12: 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Lol sorry... I'm not exactly so ginjad about your posting your email message. And I don't disbelieve you.. But, I must say that the pix you posted above could easily be anyone's past email. No reference to you at all

You expect me to post my name on here? Lol

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 12:29pm On May 16, 2017
Dazzle12:

I did the digital interview on the 17th.
Ok thanks.. Did mine on the 12th..
I think AC might be done in batches #hopingandpraying

No vex, buh when are u scheduled for AC -date?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Meyire: 12:36pm On May 16, 2017
Lunagirl:

Woman. I didn't know asking for a screenshot is officially a taboo now. Its so funny it wasn't during the process when some certain persons here went out of their way to paste the interview questions and their feedback reviews
Nairaland is all bout sharing info and stuffs.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 1:13pm On May 16, 2017
Meyire:

Woman. I didn't know asking for a screenshot is officially a taboo now. Its so funny it wasn't during the process when some certain persons here went out of their way to paste the interview questions and their feedback reviews
Nairaland is all bout sharing info and stuffs.

Bro. Thank you. I never even asked for a screenshot, I mean don't you all find it funny? No location of AC, no date. Just that screenshot which I did not explicitly ask for.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 1:24pm On May 16, 2017
Lunagirl:
If there is an email indeed it is most likely confidential and posting it here is simply somehow. If you want to see the email, you may proceed to engage on a one on one with the person.

If I got the email, I would not post it here. Rather, I will give details of the information instead.

No one asked for a full email showing personal and confidential details. People have posted more details than that, I just find the vagueness of the details too suspicious, even the screenshot posted is very suspicious, but what do I know? I just don't like deception but all we can see for now are indications akin to deceptive manipulation, for what purpose? I don't know. If it's true, no problem and am sorry if I came on too strong, but if not better stop it now, no one wants what happened with GSK to happen again, can't​ be filled with hope and end up seeing it was just a joke.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 16, 2017
deturla:
Unilever's graduate scheme

Unilever’s Future Leaders Programme develops tomorrow’s leaders, today.

This 3-year Graduate Programme is designed to prepare Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by giving them challenging jobs/roles that prepare them for business leadership roles. The Programme encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment. This includes international stints, extended leadership contact, formal training and professional development.

Key facts on the Unilever Future Leaders Programme

Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Minimum required qualification – Bachelor’s degree
Degree required: We will consider all degrees
Benefits: Localised salary and benefits package
Choose a Unilever department to be a UFL in

Regardless of which business unit UFLs work in, they are a team of Unilever that’s working to create better futures every day.

Your options

Customer Development
Finance
Human Resources
Information Technology
Marketing
Research & Development
Supply Chain

https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/uflp+digital+career+site/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=26170030171

Bachelor's degree only? hw about HND
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nerolidol: 2:16pm On May 16, 2017

It is well.....
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 2:42pm On May 16, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

No one asked for a full email showing personal and confidential details. People have posted more details than that, I just find the vagueness of the details too suspicious, even the screenshot posted is very suspicious, but what do I know? I just don't like deception but all we can see for now are indications akin to deceptive manipulation, for what purpose? I don't know. If it's true, no problem and am sorry if I came on too strong, but if not better stop it now, no one wants what happened with GSK to happen again, can't​ be filled with hope and end up seeing it was just a joke.

Honestly I am tempted to think that I did something to you outside here because you are attacking me like I am a unilever agent planning to play you a fast one!

What is wrong if he tells us about the details of the information without posting the screenshot? He even went as far as posting it yet you people don't believe. What can someone do to convince you guys? If you don't believe, then forget it. I also don't believe a 100% too. Everyone is titled to their opinion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.