Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120110 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 9:48am On May 29, 2017
Sunnystooth:

It looks basically like what was described online by several sources... Also we were told that there will be more DCs and that we should be careful about the information we give out to those coming ahead of us (those are the words of the HR), else they'll stand better chance bla bla bla... So keep hoping, some more people might be called or already called, I dunno. Just get tips online (just like we did) about the DC if you are finally invited and give it your best shot. All the best.
thanks...that seems like there still hope.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Aloyhood: 11:54am On May 29, 2017
Sunnystooth:

It looks basically like what was described online by several sources... Also we were told that there will be more DCs and that we should be careful about the information we give out to those coming ahead of us (those are the words of the HR), else they'll stand better chance bla bla bla... So keep hoping, some more people might be called or already called, I dunno. Just get tips online (just like we did) about the DC if you are finally invited and give it your best shot. All the best.
thanks bro... Thing is I fear I've missed a call from them... Pls can I see the number that was used to call you or at least how many digits wa it? Thanks again
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2017
Aloyhood:
thanks bro... Thing is I fear I've missed a call from them... Pls can I see the number that was used to call you or at least how many digits wa it? Thanks again
If you missed their call, and you are very sure about it, like I was ( with the help of Truecaller app), then I'll advice you send them a mail to complain about that... They should actually call you back when they deem it fit.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eggy1: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
please afterthis did they contact you again or do you know if they have contacted anyone so that i can know if im just waiting in vain...thanks
Vecharry:
Thank you for completing Level 2 - our online games! We hope you enjoyed them. We also hope you found your feedback report useful.

We are currently reviewing your scores and will be in contact about the next steps soon.

Please take time to review your feedback report in detail as it has useful information about your strengths and development areas.

We will be in touch soon about the next steps.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eggy1: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
so this is how unilever gave me hope that i passed the second stage and i have been waiting for further response from them. this wait don pass the second coming meanwhile they have called people.....bet whydo me like this? i feel bad honestly
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Feraz(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2017
So it finally happened. Got a regret mail telling me I did not meet the success criteria.

"We regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in applying to our Programme on this occasion. This is because you have not met the required success criteria or you have previously applied to this Programme in the last 12 months.

We are sorry that we are not able to give you more positive news.

If you would like to apply again for this Programme, please try again in 12 months time.

We would like to thank you once again for the interest you have shown in Unilever and wish you every success in your future career."

I mean, I only played the online game and never got a link to proceed to the next stage for video. Just left me there after getting my UFLP report since 7th April. Am I pained? Yes!!!! Very pained!!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by shogat(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2017
I just got a regret mail!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2017
eggy1:
so this is how unilever gave me hope that i passed the second stage and i have been waiting for further response from them. this wait don pass the second coming meanwhile they have called people.....bet whydo me like this? i feel bad honestly

They are actually very mad. And they decided to send me the regret mail now. That's it! I am done eith this stupid FMCG's!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Fkforyou(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Feraz:
So it finally happened. Got a regret mail telling me I did not meet the success criteria.

"We regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in applying to our Programme on this occasion. This is because you have not met the required success criteria or you have previously applied to this Programme in the last 12 months.

We are sorry that we are not able to give you more positive news.

If you would like to apply again for this Programme, please try again in 12 months time.

We would like to thank you once again for the interest you have shown in Unilever and wish you every success in your future career."

I mean, I only played the online game and never got a link to proceed to the next stage for video. Just left me there after getting my UFLP report since 7th April. Am I pained? Yes!!!! Very pained!!

I'm sorry for your disappointment but mine seem confusing..o ...I only applied, I didn't play any online game nor was I given the link to do so and yet I just got a regret mail.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by ruthieo(f): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
those that got regret mail did u receive w text message saying check your mail?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Feraz(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
ruthieo:
those that got regret mail did u receive w text message saying check your mail?
Nope. Just a mail.

Fkforyou:

I'm sorry for your disappointment but mine seem confusing..o ...I only applied, I didn't play any online game nor was I given the link to do so and yet I just got a regret mail.
I can only hope yours scales through... Thanks.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eggy1: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
i will be more comfortable to get a regret mail than being snubed completely like my application and hardwork so far suddenly went invincible.
they should just say something to me.......please when did you recieve the mail from them
NaivatcoEcnirp:

They are actually very mad. And they decided to send me the regret mail now. That's it! I am done eith this stupid FMCG's!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
eggy1:
i will be more comfortable to get a regret mail than being snubed completely like my application and hardwork so far suddenly went invincible.
they should just say something to me.......please when did you recieve the mail from them

Yesterday. On Thursday.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eggy1: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Still waiting to hear from them after stage 2. I was told to wait for further instructions but nothing till now ,not even a negative feedback
maryjabeez:
Dear 888

Thank you for attending the recent Unilever Discovery Centre. We welcomed the opportunity to meet and work with you for the day.

Unfortunately, after careful consideration, we will not be progressing your application any further. We are sorry that we can't give you more positive news, but the caliber of candidates was extremely high and competition for places is intense.

The funny thing is they didn't invite me for discovery centre just left sm1 hanging after the personalized feedback. Anyone wit me on this. angry grin
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eggy1: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm thinking I should just contact them maybe
maryjabeez:

Bros we r in d same shoes, I dint do discovery centre and they sent me regret mail for it. It's really a display of incompetence and am smwhat disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by prestige4uc: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good day my people... Has any one gotten appointment letter from unilever
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by fumisko(f): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
I know of a friend waiting to get from them too
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by fumisko(f): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Know of someone who got the appointment letter
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sam3263: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sunnystooth:

Dazzle12, please how long did it take you to get the separate email containing the link to the online collaboration platform? Still haven't gotten mine yet.

please help us with an idea of the assessment centre so we can be guided for next time.
What kind of questions where asked.
Pls explain the procedure
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sam3263: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dazzle12:
Not like I'm obligated to convince anyone, but here is another email which was sent to me.
Again, please who knows what the pay is like?

Dazzle please help us explain what to expect in assessment centre for future sake
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Ogazyduby: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Emaimo:

I'm done with the game. I got a success mail to proceed to video interview. I need to prepare myself well b4 I start the interview.
The game interview can be done through an app called Pymetric. U can get it from play store

Please kindly share your strategy for these sections of the Pymetrics game: 1. the balloon, 2. tranfering money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.