Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,188 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Different Type Of Toilets Around The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Different Type Of Toilets Around The World (2190 Views)

How Is This Possible? See The Type Of Accident That Happened In Lagos (photos) / "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / Decent City Installs Anti-sex Toilets Which Automatically Sound Alarm,open Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by Sebastine1994(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2017
When travelling it’s always a good idea to learn the bathroom habits of the country you are about to visit. It should never be taken for granted that things are the way they are here, all over the world. That could be a drastic mistake, especially if you were to visit somewhere like Poland. A lot of countries don’t offer toilet paper in public restroom facilities so it’s a good thing to bring your own. You should also know where you might encounter someone that comes in and starts cleaning while you are still in the bathroom! That would eliminate a very awkward encounter, maybe.
Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by Sebastine1994(m): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Cuba doesn't have the type of money needed to put toilet paper in all public areas. It's best that you carry your own with you to be safe.
Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by Sebastine1994(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2017
#4. Don't flush toilet paper while in Mexico. Mexico doesn't offer the same type of plumbing that we find here in the United States. If you flush toilet paper it could clog or even break the pipes.

Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by Sebastine1994(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2017
#5. You have to pay to pee in Sweden. Sweden uses money collected at their public bathrooms, to upkeep them. It's a good idea in theory but if you happen to be out and about and have to go but are broke, well, you'll have quite a problem
Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by Sebastine1994(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2017
#5. You have to pay to pee in Sweden. Sweden uses money collected at their public bathrooms, to upkeep them. It's a good idea in theory but if you happen to be out and about and have to go but are broke, well, you'll have quite a problem
Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by Sebastine1994(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2017
#14. Be on the lookout for snakes in Australia. Australia has long been known to have a snake/toilet problem. The snakes need the hydration during the warm months so they take to the nearest toilets for water. So it's best to keep an open eye and move slowly when approaching a toilet there.
Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2017
Make I park here first..

Snake inside toilet for that far continental continent
Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by Saintsquare(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2017
wow informative
Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by BluePearls(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
I don't understand why Nairaland will be forcing me to follow topics I never even views, just like this one.. oga Seun please do something. Thanks
Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by Seun(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
BluePearls:
I don't understand why Nairaland will be forcing me to follow topics I never even views, just like this one.. oga Seun please do something. Thanks
are you following this section or the person who created the thread?
Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by BluePearls(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Seun:
are you following this section or the person who created the thread?

None.. happened several times. In fact just now I un-followed threads I didn't even view.
Re: Different Type Of Toilets Around The World by BluePearls(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
oh. Please forgive oga Seun.. I just noticed I follow the creator of this thread. But is there anyway I cannot be made to follow any thread by the people im following?

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! British Airways Planes Attacked By Strange Birds In Air / Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). / Pls Is My Euro 2020 Travel Ticket Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.