Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). (2236 Views)

Hiking Idere Hills - The New Tourist Attraction In Oyo State / Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / A Hiking Experience In Snake Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by graciousolo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
I am usually fascinated by the beauty of nature, I find them aesthetic and picturesque. I stay outside at night filled with awe at the beauty of the moon; full moons get me... Totally!

If you are anything like me you would adore water falls, beaches... I don't hate snakes and, I am in love with eyes of giraffes. If I was a giraffe I'd be dating myself.

So, I came to Abuja a few months ago. It gave me the opportunity to see hills more frequently than I am used to.

And, I love it!

Many days I wake up, looks at the hills behind my accommodation and my day is made. The best days are those days when mists are just over the top of the hills.

Tag: A picture of the Arab Road hills from afar.

NB: I couldn't find pictures of these on the Internet. More reason I decided to create this post.

1 Like

Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by okirewaju(f): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is beautiful
Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
I will love to see the pictures.
People from around Abuja frequents there on Saturday mornings for hiking experience.
My problem was in the case of eventuality, what happens?
Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by Robnectar(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
more pics please cool
Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by graciousolo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
After all the procrastination!

We set out to beat it on Sat, 8th, June 2019.

I took so many pictures. I was just so excited that we were finally hiking.

I took this picture when my friend decided to get booze.

NB: I do not advice that you take alcohol (or anything that intoxicates) while climbing because of possible altitude sickness no matter how mild it might be.

Also wear kicks with good grips because some parts are slippery.

Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by graciousolo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
graciousolo:

Lawd! See the mist cry
Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by graciousolo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
sassysure:
I will love to see the pictures.
People from around Abuja frequents there on Saturday mornings for hiking experience.
My problem was in the case of eventuality, what happens?

Yea... They do.

More pictures coming through.
Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by cybersoldiers: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by graciousolo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
We got to the bottom of the hill around after 7am.

This point is close to a Dunamis Church at Arab Road.

NB: Ignore us. The start off point is more important.

Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by graciousolo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
We got to the first high grounds.

And, the city is beneath us already.

These are the first set of pictures from the hills.

1. A picture of my friend, take a picture of me. Lols.

2. The town.

3. A group of people praying on the hill.

NB: I know very little geology so please excuse my ignorance.

Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by graciousolo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
graciousolo:
We got to the first high grounds.

And, the city is beneath us already.

These are the first set of pictures from the hills.

1. A picture of my friend, take a picture of me. Lols.

2. The town.

3. A group of people praying on the hill.

NB: I know very little geology so please excuse my ignorance.

Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by graciousolo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Group of Ladies praying on the hill.

Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by graciousolo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
I got mild altitude sickness at some point

We met other hikers too.

We met natives who utilized the water on the rock for water slides.

More amazing pictures from the peek of the hill.

Acknowledge if you are following.

Lalasticlala biko show face.
Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by Tochex101(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Present,
Following keenly....
Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by AndreaBaker: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oh, thank you for sharing. This is a very beautiful mountain view. And I really love nature and hiking. Actually, I would take any job, from waiter to uber driver to get the chance to go to Everest. Because the mountains are my life. As William Blake said: "Great things are done when men and mountains meet." In the meantime, I'm exploring the local mountains and forests and I can say that only there I feel really alive and happy. By the way, guys, if you like camping and hiking like me, you will appreciate this online store, you can check out https://trekkingground.com/. There you will find a lot of quality tourist equipment that is used in the wild. So, I believe that one day I will fulfill my dream and share with you my experience of climbing Mount Everest.
Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by Robnectar(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
abj hills like one three hills
Re: Hiking At Arab Road Hills, Bwari. Abuja. (pictures). by CaptainStephen(m): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2020
The only thing wey Abuja people sabi grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating / Can BVN Make Embassy Deny A Person Visa / GOOD NEWS:The First Light Rail In Nigeria Ready For Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.