Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This (3561 Views)

Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Tonto Dikeh shared this update late yesterday.

She wrote:

Would you still Kiss me thou TRUTHFULLY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BShGI0kDQdA/?taken-by=tontolet&hl=en

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/tonto-dikeh-ask-fans-if-they-would.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Theyveedo(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2017
J
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by ElSherriff: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Who wan kiss second hand you how much more this one? mama your time don pass, go open bet9ja shop

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by ikp120(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2017
Trash!!! She looks like a white witch in that her real face sef sad sad sad sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Cyberrex(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2017
ElSherriff:
Who wan kiss second hand you how much more this one? mama your time don pass, go open bet9ja shop
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Dinocarex(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2017
She is trying hard to look happy.
Leave the social media and find true happiness within yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by solpat(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2017
Wetin we wan kiss
Your over size teeth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2017
Actually No.
I wouldn't even kiss her with her real face.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by sinaj(f): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Dinocarex:
She is trying hard to look happy.
Leave the social media and find true happiness within yourself.
so true smiley

It's not easy going through a separation. It might take her years nd seeing her child will always remind her of it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Unto say I done d mad shey??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by DozieInc(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Who wants to kiss her sef?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by agitator: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2017
even with the real face na wahala undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by pass111(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Churchilly, your fans might undecided

nice dentition though
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by metallisc(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2017
pass111:

nice set of dentition though

nice dentition / nice set of teeth... choose one!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2017
I didn't see this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2017
pass111:
nice set of dentition though
money can buy anything
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2017
ikp120:
Trash!!! She looks like a white witch in that her real face sef sad sad sad sad
tot pidgin be your official language for nairaland.?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
I dont smile at garbage talkless of kissing. Aunty ur time don pass, jxt swerve BBN has taken d spotlight.
#Efe for the 25million
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Chanchit: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Maybe it's true, this babe needs medical/psychiatric check up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wake me up when it reaches front page
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by abnsugbe: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hahahahahahhahahaha..Nairalanders una mouth bad eeeeeee.
No body gree mercy for her,na waa ooooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by adehadex(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Talo raye second hand? ur head no correct. Mthewwwww
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by Jusipiy: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by DirewolfofStark(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
I would reach for my gun and shoot you dearie.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This by pass111(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
metallisc:

nice dentition / nice set of teeth... choose one!
thanks for the correction bro

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Ugly! Checkout The Before And After Pictures Of Our Celebrities / Rick Ross Ex-girlfriend Lira Mercer Goes Wet In Racy Topless Photos / See How Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Celebrated Christmas Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.