Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

In Search Of Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of Love (429 Views)

In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku. / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Love by Roxy2010: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
I am Ife by name,a 23 year old undergraduate, beautiful and fair in complexion, I need a man I can call my own, who will always be there for me through thick and thin, come rain come shine,who will lend me his shoulder to lean on. My ideal man should be handsome, working , romantic,sexy, and ready to love me with all his heart and above all God fearing,if you are the one dont hesitate to call me on 08097497280.
I hope to hear from you soon
Re: In Search Of Love by prosper606(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2009
Ife you need to upload your picture to your profile so Guys will know who they wanna meet, ,i wish you best of luck babe
Re: In Search Of Love by Adenex3051(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2009
Hello Ife,
Bros,i think you are rite,the era of blind dating is fast gone.Ifee,upload your picture then those of us that are interested can know what you've got to offer

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Sugar Mummy / Gud Female Friend Needed By Lonely Guy / Love Is In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.