Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Tv/bbnaija's Tboss Fails To Sing The Nigerian National Anthem? (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tv/bbnaija's Tboss Fails To Sing The Nigerian National Anthem? (video) (474 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tv/bbnaija's Tboss Fails To Sing The Nigerian National Anthem? (video) by Vagazut(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2017
The Housemates got sent outside to the yard last night to play Truth or Dare till lights out. This time around, there was no alcohol involved and instead they’d have to drink a whole bottle of water if they couldn’t go through with what they’d been asked to do.......

Watch Video:http://bigbrothernaija.ng/2017/04/bbnaija-housemate-tboss-fails-sing-nigerian-national-anthem-video/

1 Share

Re: Tv/bbnaija's Tboss Fails To Sing The Nigerian National Anthem? (video) by mcmurphy132(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2017
and some so called Nigeria bastard will still vote for her with Nigerian currency
Re: Tv/bbnaija's Tboss Fails To Sing The Nigerian National Anthem? (video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2017
mcmurphy132:
and some so called Nigeria bastard will still vote for her with Nigerian currency
she fall my hand. I campaigned for her on twitter. No money to waste
Re: Tv/bbnaija's Tboss Fails To Sing The Nigerian National Anthem? (video) by mcmurphy132(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
lofty900:
she fall my hand. I campaigned for her on twitter. No money to waste
. so the MB na free
Re: Tv/bbnaija's Tboss Fails To Sing The Nigerian National Anthem? (video) by mrtomola(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2017
Chai ! See your life outside ! Shey naa sing dem dey sing National Anthem ni ? And U sit down there dey post against Tboss, even you oyah, recite Nigeria National Anthem make I hear you!. But Tboss naa only u waka come ? Naa real wah for Biggie for bringing a Romanian to BBNaija sef.
Re: Tv/bbnaija's Tboss Fails To Sing The Nigerian National Anthem? (video) by keni315(f): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please i don't understand why this news is all over, she could not sing the anthem, what should we now do about it? Should we go and boil Stone or sweep desert. Mtchew.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Epic Response And Perfect Comeback To Tboss Supporter / Watch Terrifying Moment Flood Washed Away A 5-story Building In China / Exports From China To Nigeria, Customs Clearance Services, Sea And Air Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.