Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem (60208 Views)

TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nnamdd1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Big Brother Naija Housemate, TBoss this evening attacked Debie-Rise for asking her to sing Nigeria National Anthem.

The five remaining Housemates, Efe, Debbie-Rise, Tboss, Marvis and Bisola were playing Truth Or Dare game when Debie-Rise dared Tboss to sing the National Anthem.

Tboss couldn't sing and she has been complaining that Debbie-Rise embarrassed her on National TV.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-tboss-attacks-debbie-rise-for.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Abdhul(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by GloriaNinja(f): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Debie-rise wants to disgrace Tboss

176 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Emjay1310(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
i am not surprised though. That should give anyone who is wasting his vote to support this lady to win the prize a second thought. She is just fake from physical to Nigerian issues. #Basedonlogistics 1 up for efe as e dey hot

459 Likes 23 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Giel: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by optional1(f): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
lolz

i no blame her
even Nigeria Senators no sabi sing National Anthem... Fact

163 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Giel: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by optional1(f): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Debie-rise wants to disgrace Tboss

and she was disgraced big time.

195 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by optional1(f): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Giel:

why u dey keep space now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by frankfiny(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol... Its a hard one to defend but we'll pull through.. It will only trend for tonight.. Tommorow something new will take over... Its not worse than Bisolas Bj
Giel:
cc frankfiny

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by opethom(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
I'll forever remain team bisola.... Vote for Bisola... Na the work way we dey do

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by littlewonders: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tboss isn't Nigerian she could have possibly sang anthem of Romania.

I don't know what feeling is disturbing from sleep to stand up and vote efe.

Someone this evening said the competition is between efe and Tboss and I responded; the competition is between EFE and NO OTHER.

Vote wisely. #Team Efe

212 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by auntysimbiat(f): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
VIDEO: BBNaija: Tboss Cannot Recite The National Anthem & Pledge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeLeSCRWCr0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Divay22(f): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Make she kwayet joor...

Shebi if na Bisola or Co na no fit recite am she go laugh or talk word......
Tbus cry me a river....you don fall your hand even your leg joor....

EFE for the money o

131 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Tazdroid(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
This one na Big Broda League highlights?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by 0b10010011: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017

Hate or Like!

##BossNation is winning on Sunday

#TeamEfe re just busy doing media publicity while #BossNation re busy sinking block votes into the system!

Someone is gonna collapse on Sunday!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by BaesDiary: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na only BBN news come dey?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Jay542(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
You shouldn't blame the poor girl. She never knew you wer that dullangry

It's all based on Logistics bikosmiley

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
How many of you could recite the National Anthem and pledge in front of the class back then in primary school or let PulseNg catch you on the road and give you mic to recite it...

Don't come and lie here oo

#TeamEFE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by princechurchill(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
After kissing miyonse and Ttt so she was like

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nickizoe(f): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
What ever you still do pleases me...Kontinue Haters

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by jeeqaa7(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wait. I am about to write an epistle

Tboss... At first they said she was half Romanian then I heard her surname was Idowu.. As in ide-ewu. Then her name is Belgium sorry 2nd hand. Oooo. Sorry. I meant Tokunbo But that's not why I am here.

From word go I always knew she was beauty and an empty skull.. I have heard feminists attack bisola but praise Tboss.
Kemen was just the scape goat.. Like Judas for heavens sake the guy was boring already.. I saw it when bassey left that Debbie who for some reason should have gone before ttt would avenge the hurt.. Some day
But she just had to play her cards right . Strike in the heart.. How can a bbnaija winner not know how to sing the national anthem.. No nah.. That one sef go spoil many things.

Efe.. I think he would turn out arrogant when he lands the money
But in all... How has marvis remained faultless just maybe. Maybe efe should see marvis as his 25m..

Bisola... She has a daughter.. Bills to pay and she no dey shame to beg money.. So if any one should walk away with that money.. Bisola should.. She also had a clearer reason for wanting to win.

Make efe come house.. Government don dey register unemployed make him come register.. I go dye like am.. E fit dash am the money..

Any other person but Tboss has to win for bb Africa to remain relevant

Like for Efe
Share for Bisola

203 Likes 61 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by lampard01(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
na her fault say you no know am ?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by anny268(f): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
littlewonders:
Tboss isn't Nigerian she could have possibly sang anthem of Romania
Really? Is BBNaija for foreigners?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by auntysimbiat(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Kingcesar: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Actually tboss needs Jesus! Common national anthem she can't fit make her fans proud..sorrite nah people wey go waste #30 vote her sev

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Jay542(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
optional1:
lolz

i no blame her

even Nigeria Senators no sabi sing National Anthem... Fact

True. I blame her still...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Tenim47(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
oya fight, nd clear road 4 efe grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by Deeypeey(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
yeye dey smell...mtcheew..radarada
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem by BreezyCB(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eno consiqn me

TBoss for the money

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta? / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.