Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (36732 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
gemini35:
you pray nigeria never divide,you pray for total restructuring,yet you are asking ,where did said you prayed,abi you smoke weed,before typing

I have ignored you twice.

Stop quoting me
Abeg
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by modik(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bants:
I dont believe splitting the country will create any substantial difference...what is the benefit we tend to get from splitting, knowing how mixed everywhere is in nigeria where do you want to start separating,

No nation is an island. That's why you have embassies across all nations for mutual cooperation and cohabitation.

That your concern is least among critical considerable factors.

Freedom first, then others.
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Butterworth: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:
Nowadays, pastors and clergymen cant pray for solutions anymore

Why not enquire from the Almighty God if Biafra is his will instead of leading a fruitless protest to Abuja?

And who even told him Biafra is the only solution?

I am Igbo and I pray nigeria never divides. I pray for a total restructuring of this country and the eradication of corrupt leaders and systems even in igboland

God bless nigeria

Another I AM IGBO SPOTTED. LOOOL.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Butterworth:

Another I AM IGBO SPOTTED. LOOOL.

K
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ElsonMorali: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bekimbo:

You will soon be disappointed

I maintain my stance. A Catholic priest does not wear a chain cross with his soutane.

What's the name of that priest and what's his diocese?

You guys are liars and I ain't surprised.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by CellTabRepairs: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Get angry if you want
BIAFRA can't be wished away just as you can't wish away the word Irish
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by chesseed: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
this people are becoming desperate and restless. how many month av u used self. u better dey there peacefully. u know how many years Mandela spent in prison. Nnamdi Nnamdi

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

Why not enquire from the Almighty God if Biafra is his will instead of leading a fruitless protest to Abuja?

I am Igbo and I pray nigeria never divides. I pray for a total restructuring of this country and the eradication of corrupt leaders and systems even in igboland

God bless nigeria
They will say you are not a true Igbo man for not supporting Biafra. That you are Yoruba disguising as Igbo man on NL.

The brainwashed hot heads refuse to believe that it isn't all Igbo people who subscribe to the pipe dream called 'Biafra'

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ishilove:

They will say you are not a true Igbo man for not supporting Biafra. That you are Yoruba disguising as Igbo man on NL.

The brainwashed hot heads refuse to believe that it isn't all Igbo people who subscribe to the pipe dream called 'Biafra'

I am tired of replying their mentions

To them, every igbo must support biafra

It's so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bants(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
modik:

No nation is an island. That's why you have embassies across all nations for mutual cooperation and cohabitation.

That your concern is least among critical considerable factors.

Freedom first, then others.

You will learn from your Sudanese brothers the harsh reality of lack of common sense...
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by UJUKALA404: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Good
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by nelajayi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na only that flag i no like. Imagine how e go be when dem finally get Biafra and dem wan go olympics; how dem wan blend the colors? shocked
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ngokafor(f): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

I am tired of replying their mentions

To them, every igbo must support biafra

It's so pathetic

..,You are simply wasting your time with your rubbish 'i am igbo but do not support Biafra' because you lots are in the minority..When the time comes you must fall in line cos you are in the minority...Minority will have their say,but majority will have their way..

......Millions of us did not vote buhari and never wanted him to be the President of Nigeria nd preside over our poltical and economic affairs..but he is our President still..Thats democracy/referendum(in the case of Biafra actualisation) for you.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

If you feel pained by my write up,then I can't help you. You folks come online and rant but you don't know what it feels like to fight a war.
Ask your parents. Even though they love Biafra, they can never wish such experience befall us again.

Don't quote me again cause you will be highly ignored

Nobody is pained by the mumbo-jumbo you posted but you. You are even confused to introduce element of war into the process of self determination. The first Nigeria-Biafra war should not have been fought on the premise that certain people wanted to go their separate ways from the rest Nigeria in 1966. If the civil war was the correct concept, why is Nigeria still searching for unity and yet the people are bent on seceding from Nigeria 40 years later?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

..,You are simply wasting your time with your rubbish 'i am igbo but do not support Biafra' because you lots are in the minority..When the time comes you must fall in line cos you are in the minority...Minority will have their say,but majority will have their way..

......Millions of us did not vote buhari and never wanted him to be the President of Nigeria nd preside over our poltical and economic affairs..but he is our President still..Thats democracy/referendum(in the case of Biafra actualisation) for you.
K
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dedetwo:

Nobody is pained by the mumbo-jumbo you posted but you. You are even confused to introduce element of war into the process of self determination. The first Nigeria-Biafra war should not have been fought on the premise that certain people wanted to go their separate ways from the rest Nigeria in 1966. If the civil war was the correct concept, why is Nigeria still searching for unity and yet the people are bent on seceding from Nigeria 40 years later?
K
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by modik(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bants:

You will learn from your Sudanese brothers the harsh reality of lack of common sense...

Maybe your condition now as a nation reflects the commonsensical reality of your God given resources and endowments?

Think.
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by cheruv: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
agbangam:
Pls use our gallant army to flog those IPods outta dat place
OK... That your useless army that only gets strong when they see refugees No yawa
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by irrefragable: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Sorry. I see you changed the heading. That's not a Catholic priest. A Catholic priest never puts on a cross chain.

We know you guys went to sew a soutan for him so he can appear to be a Catholic priest.

Shame on you.

You guys can lie for Africa ehn!

That's why your Biafra will always remain Beerfraud.
later you'll be the first to say yorubas don't care if igbos get their Biafra. See how you jumped into this thread spewing your smelly spittle everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ElsonMorali: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
irrefragable:
later you'll be the first to say yorubas don't care if igbos get their Biafra. See how you jumped into this thread spewing your smelly spittle everywhere.

You should cover your face in shame.

Why lie If you're truly fighting a just cause??

I don't care for Biafra one way or the other but when you start throwing lies and half truths around you are indirectly telling us that we are fools.

The level of the gullibility displayed by IPOB nonentities especially on this forum makes me question your average intelligence.

By all means have your Beerfraud. You guys deserve it.
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by talk2emma: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
The time is close

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Maranzano(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

God bless nigeria

With due respect sir, i think you missed the point. A clergyman has a right to express his view on national issues. Martin Luther King Jnr that played a major role in the emancipation of black Americans was a pastor. You are praying for total restructuring while the priest and has taken a bold step to actualize it. My brother, faith without work is dead. You do not love this country more than some of us. Calling that solidarity visit to the court fruitless shows your level of insensitivity. I hope you are not among those who believe that the release of Nnamdi Kanu means the disintegration of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Maranzano:

With due respect sir, i think you missed the point. A clergyman has a right to express his view on national issues. Martin Luther King Jnr that played a major role in the emancipation of black Americans was a pastor. You are praying for total restructuring while the priest and has taken a bold step to actualize it. My brother, faith without work is dead. You do not love this country more than some of us. Calling that solidarity visit to the court fruitless shows your level of insensitivity. I hope you are not among those who believe that the release of Nnamdi Kanu means the disintegration of Nigeria.

His visit to the courthouse is fruitless. Or did his visit make any difference?

Some of you folks shouting Biafra have not sat down to even think of the way forward if it eventually happens.

Even the rich igbos we all are looking up to for development in the region have never for once come out to support this movement. You think they are insensitive Too?

Until we sit down and get it right first in our regions,until we sit down and start developing ourselves,until we sit down and curb corruption totally amongst us,until we sit down and have a structure laid,both the priest and you all going to march in courthouses will just be fruitless

Have you ever wondered why no tribe takes us serious concerning Biafra? Even those who joined during the Civil War like the Itshekiris are gradually pulling out

Sit down and think before taking sides. It helps
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ishilove:

How do you mean "pipe dream"?
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You should cover your face in shame.

Why lie If you're truly fighting a just cause??

I don't care for Biafra one way or the other but when you start throwing lies and half truths around you are indirectly telling us that we are fools.

The level of the gullibility displayed by IPOB nonentities especially on this forum makes me question your average intelligence.

By all means have your Beerfraud. You guys deserve it.
The is the same reason you get all the bashing you deserve. smiley

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

If you feel pained by my write up,then I can't help you. You folks come online and rant but you don't know what it feels like to fight a war.
Ask your parents. Even though they love Biafra, they can never wish such experience befall us again.

Don't quote me again cause you will be highly ignored

Don't quote me ...as if you worth it...why are some people so timid.. Boy Biafra freedom is not war ...Those who are asking for Biafra freedom don't like war...nobody likes war ...stop to dey shrink anytime dey mention Biafra it fit lead u to ur early grave ...Be strong boy ..no War .nd there will be no war

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

Don't quote me ...as if you worth it...why are some people so timid.. Boy Biafra freedom is not war ...Those who are asking for Biafra freedom don't like war...nobody likes war ...stop to dey shrink anytime dey mention Biafra it fit lead u to ur early grave ...Be strong boy ..no War .nd there will be no war
K
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Maranzano(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

His visit to the courthouse is fruitless. Or did his visit make any difference?

Some of you folks shouting Biafra have not sat down to even think of the way forward if it eventually happens.

Even the rich igbos we all are looking up to for development in the region have never for once come out to support this movement. You think they are insensitive Too?

Until we sit down and get it right first in our regions,until we sit down and start developing ourselves,until we sit down and curb corruption totally amongst us,until we sit down and have a structure laid,both the priest and you all going to march in courthouses will just be fruitless

Have you ever wondered why no tribe takes us serious concerning Biafra? Even those who joined during the Civil War like the Itshekiris are gradually pulling out

Sit down and think before taking sides. It helps

Thank for teaching me how to think. What you know as Biafra today is an ideology for self determination. Your restructuring mantra was the core of the Aburi Accord that Gowon never honored on return to Nigeria. There are regions in this country that believe that restructuring will not work in their favour and can do anything to frustrate every effort in that direction Biafra is a call for reawakening of Igbo consciousness in Nigerian Political permutations. Nobody is angling for war anymore. Do you expect the support of other tribes when you do not even believe in your abilities?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by augustine: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

Dissolving the union is not the issue. My reason for not supporting the breakup is because we still have a lot of issues with our regions

If you dissolve nigeria today,these same criminals,whether north or south will still run back to their regions and get key positions too. It means you have actually changed nothing

I understand your point sha
Thanks
The criminal politicians you are talking about are presently relevant because of the powerful federal structure. Remove that federal might as in breakup, those criminal will lose relevance as soon as power resides with the people. Do you not know that those federal errand boys sabotaging restructuring or Biafran nationhood will go into hiding and never show their evil face in real people's democracy.
Re: Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Maranzano:

Thank for teaching me how to think. What you know as Biafra today is an ideology for self determination. Your restructuring mantra was the core of the Aburi Accord that Gowon never honored on return to Nigeria. There are regions in this country that believe that restructuring will not work in their favour and can do anything to frustrate every effort in that direction Biafra is a call for reawakening of Igbo consciousness in Nigerian Political permutations. Nobody is angling for war anymore. Do you expect the support of other tribes when you do not even believe in your abilities?

Just as you said,faith without work is dead. It's not about the belief anymore but what we are capable of doing.

Fighting for Biafra is will work with power and influence, not rallies and noise. Unfortunately, those with power and wealth dissociate themselves from this. And you want others to take you serious?

Our elites and influential Igbo brothers never gather to discuss the way forward. They never do. Even in our states,if a village doesn't have a billionaire, nothing happens there. And you expect others to take you serious.

We claim to want Biafra, but when election reaches,we campaign immensely for a particular candidate, whether Igbo or not,and we expect others to take us serious.

We claim we can do without the nigerian government and economy,yet there is still nothing that can attract another nigerian to our land.

I see the Biafran dream dying everyday because all man is for himself. Nothing unites us actually, except Kanu for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.