Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? (2205 Views)

Poll: Mama Gee Must be banned

Yes, Let us send her away: 55% (27 votes)
No, she must stay: 44% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You / Where Is Mama-gee / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by MyHonour(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
This mama-gee has been a pain in the neck. I wonder when she will get banned permanently.

MAMA-GEE - YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO VOTE - THAT IS CHEATING. OYA, COMMOTH THAT VOTE!
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by mamagee3(f): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2009
Do you even exist on this forum?
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by SeanT21(f): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ever heard of ignore? If you despise her so much then join another forum. Why must people be banned cause U dislike them??
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by mamagee3(f): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
SeanT21:

Ever heard of ignore? If you despise her so much then join another forum. Why must people be banned cause U dislike them??

The most bizarre thing is that I didn't even know this poster existed until now. grin grin
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by spikedcylinder: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
Iyke on a mission again. Don't worry mama gee, this is only the first thread, it gets pretty interesting. cheesy
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by MyHonour(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
I know you all. Yes, SeanT21/Miss Affi White, where are your friend Gabry and EPI ?

Miss Spikedcylinder, former Romance Moderator, i hear you have been posted somewhere else.

Thank God them don banng that ogaga4luv and abuzola permanently. Na mama-gee remain.

Oh, i am a pilgrim on this land. I just read what you people write before signing up.
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by mamagee3(f): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
What did you do to the polls? undecided
Cheating is going on
. grin grin
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by MyHonour(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
mama-gee:

Do you even exist on this forum?
Now mama-gee, you have started again. Look at your first reply to me? that do i exist?

You only know how to abuse and look for trouble. Anywhere there is trouble, whether na religion,
nairaland, sexuality, you must to be there, na only you? and you fight no bi small.
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by MyHonour(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
mama-gee:

What did you do to the polls? undecided
Cheating is going on
. grin grin
I dunno what you are talking about. If you make a mistake, you can correct it. That is free and fair voting.

If i win the vote to send you away, then i will forward a letter to seun with this thread and the result of
the poll - that the people have spoken. So away-you-go unless you repent and change your ways.

BTW i wonder why google has not even censored you yet.
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by Olisa4all: 1:26am On Dec 29, 2009
Y so much hatred 4 mamagee??
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by SeanT21(f): 2:39am On Dec 29, 2009
MyHonour:

I know you all. Yes, SeanT21/Miss Affi White, where are your friend Gabry and EPI ?

Miss Spikedcylinder, former Romance Moderator, i hear you have been posted somewhere else.

Thank God them don banng that ogaga4luv and abuzola permanently. Na mama-gee remain.

Oh, i am a pilgrim on this land. I just read what you people write before signing up.

My government name should not be use on this forum and Leave Mama-Gee alone.. wink
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by OAM4J: 2:44am On Dec 29, 2009
Nooooo, Don't send her away. We need mama gee. NL is incomplete without a character like mama gee  cheesy

She has a way of taking off pressure and heat from debates/threads with her silly/funny questions and comments.  grin

Again she is all rounder, she is everywhere in NL. Am sure she is more popular in NL than Seun

I will surely miss her if she is banned.  kiss

Hope she remains like this after putting to bed, cos pregnancy has a way of  lipsrsealed
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 29, 2009
MyHonour,]

I'm sorry, But I cant let you let seun ban my precious wife.

I'll talk to her grin grin
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by Epi: 4:07am On Dec 29, 2009
MyHonour:

and EPI ?
  angry (sing along with me: -

Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow Sew
Tea, a drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by MyHonour(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2009
OAM4J:

Nooooo, Don't send her away. We need mama gee. NL is incomplete without a character like mama gee  cheesy
I think i agree wiv you on that one. she is a unique character.

OAM4J:

She has a way of taking off pressure and heat from debates/threads with her silly/funny questions and comments. grin
I think you have a point there, but take a look at the votes sha. Free and fair.

OAM4J:

Again she is all rounder, she is everywhere in NL. Am sure she is more popular in NL than Seun
I dunno about that. I dont want to get banned

OAM4J:

I will surely miss her if she is banned. kiss
Berra start missing her now.

Olisa4all:

Y so much hatred 4 mamagee??
I dont have any hatred for mama-gee. Ask Seun if he hates those he bans. I dont fink so.
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by Dclique(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2009
That i.d is a pest. Pls Ban her jare.
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by MyHonour(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
Dclique:

That i.d is a pest. Pls Ban her jare.
thank you jare. I am glad that many people agree with my cause.
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by Dclique(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2009
The votes say it all undecided
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by mamagee3(f): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2009
Funny! Funny! Funny!
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by MyHonour(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2009
Funny enough mama gee, the polls right from the start has been against you. Despite the fact that you voted for yourself.
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
That poll saying no was in zero votes when I last checked. grin grin
I think you registered several times to cast votes
. grin grin
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
the woman just dey reappear like rat

its little use banning her
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by MyHonour(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
mama-gee:

That poll saying no was in zero votes when I last checked. grin grin
I think you registered several times to cast votes
. grin grin
So that explains why the NOs are so much, you have been using multiple IDs eh?
I dont need to do that. Just that some people like to hide behind their computers
or i would have produced those that voted against you.
Well, the admin can confirm if there is any cheating involved. Anyone with less than 20 posts
is disqualified from voting.
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by mamagee3(f): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
tpia.:

Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
tpia.:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by mrperfect(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2009
Dclique:

That i.d is a pest,
Can't Otapia pia solve the issue?
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by THEAMAKA1: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2009
YOU PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS!!!
NAIRALAND IS NOT SOME PLACE TO COME AND SHOUT AT OTHERS TO BE BANNED.
she doesnt start fights or argue with people like some of the fools on this site.
if not for mama-gee this place would be dull.
if all nairalanders were so "serious" then its no fun here.
mama-gee is awesome and she always makes me laugh! i love this girl.

so all those requesting "ban ban ban ban" put a sock in it jo!
if the MODS see something wrong with her, they'll ban her.
you don't have to like everyone here.

there are a lot of people i don't like here on this site either, but who cares, doesn't mean they need to be banned.

if you no like mama-gee and her threads ignore them and stop opening them to complain if you know its gonna be the same old thing.

leave her, abeg.
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by MyHonour(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
Na wa o. mama-gee :: you are getting too much air time jor :: this is not fair! Everywhere i go - na so so mama-gee?

@amaka, i agree with what you said, but what do the polls say?
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by platinumnk(f): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

YOU PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS!!!
NAIRALAND IS NOT SOME PLACE TO COME AND SHOUT AT OTHERS TO BE BANNED.
she doesnt start fights or argue with people like some of the fools on this site.
if not for mama-gee this place would be dull.
if all nairalanders were so "serious" then its no fun here.
mama-gee is awesome and she always makes me laugh! i love this girl.

so all those requesting "ban ban ban ban" put a sock in it jo!
if the MODS see something wrong with her, they'll ban her.
you don't have to like everyone here.

there are a lot of people i don't like here on this site either, but who cares, doesn't mean they need to be banned.

if you no like mama-gee and her threads ignore them and stop opening them to complain if you know its gonna be the same old thing.

leave her, abeg.

^^^my sister I commend you, you talk sense

everybody wants to be follow the leader here hisssssssssssssss angry angry angry angry
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by THEAMAKA1: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ poster
don't make me say it cause im not messed up like that but. . . lipsrsealed
you're just bitter and a hater, sorry.

**i think you and i know what i'm talking about here**
**some things are better left unsaid**

thanks plat wink
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by MyHonour(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

@ poster
don't make me say it cause im not messed up like that but. . . lipsrsealed
you're just bitter and a hater, sorry.

**i think you and i know what i'm talking about here**
**some things are better left unsaid**
Hey, you have said it already.

@everyone, after all the polling and all that, i have not yet found any concrete evidence
to nail mama-gee for except that she refuses to marry me. On that count, i have
to let her go.
Re: Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2009
MyHonour:

Hey, you have said it already.

@everyone, after all the polling and all that, i have not yet found any concrete evidence
to nail mama-gee for except that she refuses to marry me. On that count, i have
to let her go.
Of course she refused.
She's married to me.
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage Law: Octopus Gabriel Of Nigeria Predicts Unprecedented Sack Of Workers And Close Down O / Fulanis, Yorubas, Islam And Political Power In Nigeria / Man Caught Sleeping With A Sheep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.