Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Email Marketing Tools For Internet Marketers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Email Marketing Tools For Internet Marketers (263 Views)

Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest / 7 Best Tools For Bloggers To Correct Grammatical Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing Tools For Internet Marketers by Biznessimpact: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Are you an internet marketer faced with the hassles of sending bulk emails to your list?

Do you want to cut cost paying email service providers a huge sum on monthly basis?

Are you an internet marketer in need of verifying or cleaning your email list so as to import it into your auto responders?

Are you willing to take email marketing as a full time business?

Here comes the ultimate email marketing tools you can use to boost your sales without spending a dime in 2017

The tools are

Email blasting tool (with free video tutorials on set up and configuration)

Email cleaning and verifying tool (with a lifetime license key)

Email extractor to extract any email list you need in any niche ( with a lifetime license key)

I am also giving it for free 1,000 verified and clean email list

By now you don't have an excuse not to get on track with email marketing business. I will give free support to people having any challenges in getting it done the right way.

To get these tools you can contact me on whataspp 0 8 1 6 1 1 4 2 4 5 5

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting Tips And Tricks For Beginners / U Need To Print Cards For My PINS / What Makes Magento Ideal For E-commerce Website Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.