Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest (1501 Views)

Why All Internet Marketers Are Using INSTABUILDER 2.07. / Sensitisation Time For All Internet Marketers / Shocking Mistakes Internet Marketers Often Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest by Calmtvmedia(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2017

WE NIGERIANS, WE NEED TO PROTEST!!!!

Paypal is not being fair to us here. We don't enjoy full benefits of PayPal services the way other countries does. I'm a Nigerian, I'm
internet savvy and I love to work online but PayPal is making my efforts and the efforts of others in my country and other countries
fruitless. They allowed us make payments but can't receive payments. Most persons prefer using PayPal for faceless transactions because it kinda protect buyers and sellers in a way. We as sellers lost a lot of deals and customers because we can't accept payments through the means the customers are comfortable with. We understand that PayPal are trying to be careful that is why they are limiting the use of their service at our end, but they should understand that a whole country can't suffer the consequences of the crimes of some individuals. The countries that are enjoying full services of PayPal also has their bad sides. PayPal should please give everyone equal voice. We deserve to buy and sell online, we deserve to own online businesses that Integrate different payment gateways.
If you can't allows us receive money, Don't allow us send money.

Read Also:

Read this comment, and sign the petition. If paypal won't allow us to receive funds. They should take away there company... http://chn.ge/2kMmPYr via Twitter

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest by Calmtvmedia(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 seun check this out bro
Re: Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest by Revolva(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2017
relax we need it but our country is way to currupt to revieve paypal fund..abi u wan fall paypal
Re: Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest by Calmtvmedia(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Revolva:
relax we need it but our country is way to currupt to revieve paypal fund..abi u wan fall paypal

what the essence of using it then?
Re: Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest by Revolva(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Calmtvmedia:

what the essence of using it then?

the thing taya me.....but hope dey will allow us soon but e go teyyy
Re: Nigerians Internet Marketers Raises Alarm - Paypal Must Adhere To Our Protest by Calmtvmedia(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Revolva:

the thing taya me.....but hope dey will allow us soon but e go teyyy

I have chat with there company. They are replying me when am done with the replies i will drop screens shot here.

Follow me so that when i upload it you we see it quick. Good day

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Into Your Bank Account Weekly / What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? / If You Do The Same Job Twice For The Same Client, Do You Reduce Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.