Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter (3559 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu / What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Ademat7(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Probably Prof don't understand Nigerians got no chill.
Cc:lalasticlala,Seun,mynd44,OAM4J biko move to HQ

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by MacSmart(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
True talk

5 Likes

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by sarrki(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
The Guy is right

The previous administrations messed up

Some tried while some of them battered the economy seriously

But we are on the path of recovery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Ademat7(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
continued

1 Like

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Ademat7(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by ephi123(f): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
The Guy is right

Backward recovery you mean.

13 Likes

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Ademat7(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Davash222(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Like they reserved the 'Replies' knowing the VP would make such post.

2 Likes

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by RoyalBlak007: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nigerians are only ‘smart’ when it comes to duping.

1 Like

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by LAFO: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
The Guy is right

Working for April's Pay!

Nonesense

11 Likes

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Davash222(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
LAFO:
Working for April's Pay!
Nonesense
That guy behaves like a robot... Em matter don taya me sef.

17 Likes

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
.Restructuring would have answered all her many problems

Nigerian politicians are the ones holding this nation down for their selfish interest

2 Likes

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by ufuosman(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
I like that first reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by LAFO: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
My Favourite.

1 Like

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Efewestern: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
The Guy is right

oga keep shut, all your post are just too childish, what has buhari done so far? , yes Jonathan stole, is buhari a saint?,

everything is Jonathan this, Jonathan that, use your brain.

EKpa'

16 Likes

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by emeijeh(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
What is epic there? When the guy displayed his stupidity, saying South Africa got her independence after Nigeria.

Go read your current affairs boy!

1 Like

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by fergie001: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
The Guy is right

"A new converter is needed for the engine to function properly." (Sarrki,April 2017)

On the other hand,blaming of past administrations is stale.
Obama met one of America's worst economic situation and never set out for 2years blaming Bush.
GEJ might be anything but we removed him for a reason and brought in Papa for a reason,he should get to work and see how to correct the ills,take the blames and accept the Praises.

2 Likes

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by hucienda: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Why can't you make them succeed in their country? Na until dem comot na im dem go succeed.

1 Like

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Justuceleague2: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
fergie001:

"A new converter is needed for the engine to function properly." (Sarrki,April 2017)

Obama met one of America's worst economic situation and never set out for 2years blaming Bush.
GEJ might be anything but we removed him for a reason and brought in Papa for a reason,he should get to work and see how to correct the ills,take the blames and accept the Praises.

You people never cease to amuse me

If someone supports the current administration he's a paid robot, if one doesn't he automatically becomes a good citizen

Who in their right minds will compare USA and her economy to that of Nigeria

How many ethnicities are in USA, how many are calling for succession

Have you heard at any point in years that USA's pipeline is being bombed by paid youths?

How many dg's and senators in USA actually looted trillions ?

Did $20B miss from USA's treasury?

But more importantly how old the USA's politics compared that of Nigeria?

If I'm right I believe USA is over 500 years old, how old is Nigeria

Don't let your hate blind you
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Justuceleague2: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
As for the person or people supporting the South Africa comparison, I believe SA was ruled by white and still being ruled by elite whites, if it wasn't for them, south africa would be worst off

They steal, kill, maim, rob, they are racist, they are heartless at least Nigerians still tolerate each other and our visitors

ṢÁ was lucky to have the whites put all required structures in place

If PDP ruled South Africa for just 4 years I'm pretty sure the country would have collapsed by now
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Justuceleague2: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
fergie001:

You quote someone else's statement, but you don't even understand what it means, it's a pity

I've seen comments like check the engine, needs diagnosis, connect wire

Those words I mentioned and the ones you quoted are actually responses to insult, smart isn't it?

If he tells you check engine or check brain box it means your comment is not smart, check your brain

I hope this enlightens you

. Have a good day

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by sarrki(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You quote someone else's statement, but you don't even understand what it means, it's a pity

Those words I mentioned and the ones you quoted are actually responses to insult, smart isn't it?

If he tells you check engine or check brain box it means your comment is not smart, check your brain

. Have a good day

God bless you sire

The guy needs to check is bottom plate for oil leak

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Sweetguy25: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Why do Nigerians think they're smart when they're obviously not as smart as they think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Justuceleague2: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you sire

The guy needs to check is bottom plate for oil leak

Heheheheheheheh

Leave him be abeg, I shouldn't have explained to him, I just felt hurt that they think they know but they don't know, be careful now though because they'll be hunting for your ban but then check bottom plate is not an insult unless they are made of scrap iron

. Hahahahahahahahah a grin

1 Like

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by profhezekiah: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
The is always bitter but the dumb will never hear.
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by sarrki(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Heheheheheheheh

Leave him be abeg, I shouldn't have explained to him, I just felt hurt that they think they know but they don't know, be careful now though because they'll be hunting for your ban but then check bottom plate is not an insult unless they are made of scrap iron

. Hahahahahahahahah a grin

grin grin
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by fergie001: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Justuceleague2:

. Have a good day
"He that cannot reason is a fool.He that will not is a bigot.He that dare not Is a slave." (A.C)
Have a good evening.
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by fergie001: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You people never cease to amuse me

If someone supports the current administration he's a paid robot, if one doesn't he automatically becomes a good citizen

Who in their right minds will compare USA and her economy to that of Nigeria

How many ethnicities are in USA, how many are calling for succession

Have you heard at any point in years that USA's pipeline is being bombed by paid youths?

How many dg's and senators in USA actually looted trillions ?

Did $20B miss from USA's treasury?

But more importantly how old the USA's politics compared that of Nigeria?

If I'm right I believe USA is over 500 years old, how old is Nigeria

Don't let your hate blind you
We tend to always choose what to borrow from the USA.If someone is guilty,jail him,leave media trial.
The truth is u tend to answer the same questions u seek.
Enlighten yourself bro,dont let ur love blind u

1 Like

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
emeijeh:
What is epic there? When the guy displayed his stupidity, saying South Africa got her independence after Nigeria.

Go read your current affairs boy!
The guy is right because the BLACKS got their Independence after Nigeria
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Justuceleague2:
As for the person or people supporting the South Africa comparison, I believe SA was ruled by white and still being ruled by elite whites, if it wasn't for them, south africa would be worst off

They steal, kill, maim, rob, they are racist, they are heartless at least Nigerians still tolerate each other and our visitors

ṢÁ was lucky to have the whites put all required structures in place

If PDP ruled South Africa for just 4 years I'm pretty sure the country would have collapsed by now
PDP ruled for 16 years and Suicide wasn't an Hobby but APC has ruled for 2 years and the level of hunger and Suicide even exceed the European average

1 Like

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by emeijeh(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
The guy is right because the BLACKS got their Independence after Nigeria

Which one is the blacks?
South Africa is just1 country.
Independence and apartheid are not thesame thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Oby Ezekwesili Pledges 50 Per Cent Appointment For Women, Youth / Exposed! Akpabio Bought Ministerial Slot For N1.6bn, Plot To Upstage Amaechi / Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.