Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter (3577 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu / What Has Happened To Vice President Of Nigeria (osinbajo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by DeKen: 2:56am On Apr 07, 2017
sarrki:
The Guy is right

The previous administrations messed up

Some tried while some of them battered the economy seriously

But we are on the path of recovery
Which recovery? Is it with the present administration that is planning to start producing pencils in 2018?
Or with the rocket science minister that can't fix power even after 2 years?
Or with the constant fight between the senate and the executives?
Or is it with the current exchange rate?
Just pray we won't be using leaves to cover ourselves after this administration.
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by JackieChan01: 4:33am On Apr 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
PDP ruled for 16 years and Suicide wasn't an Hobby but APC has ruled for 2 years and the level of hunger and Suicide even exceed the European average
Carlos the jackal grin
the nairaland terrorist and tormentor himself

How far that our old friend progressive01 cheesy

do you know he normally accuse me of being you cheesy because i always sure he behave
since yesterday i haven't heard from my brother progressive01 grin
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by Justuceleague2: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
PDP ruled for 16 years and Suicide wasn't an Hobby but APC has ruled for 2 years and the level of hunger and Suicide even exceed the European average

If you could eat your cake and have it, the story would be different, do you think the treasury shyytes money or the economy earns money from MMM 1?

It takes time to recover loots, it's takes more time to dispense recovered loots in a manner that'll be beneficial to every Nigerian

From what I've read, seen and heard, Buhari as a person owes nobody anything, just yesterday they (presidency / adeosun) announced they've released 3 year pension, 15,16,17 respectively, FG released money it's up to those in charge to deliver to those who need it and even those ones may not be a part of the ruling party

Suicide has always happened, in every part of thr world in general few days back murder suicide in Texas, man kills wife, kids and self, should we blame buhari for that too?
Please always think before you comment
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by freeze001(f): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2017
emeijeh:
What is epic there? When the guy displayed his stupidity, saying South Africa got her independence after Nigeria.

Go read your current affairs boy!

Let me understand you, do you mean SA gained her independence before Nigeria?
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2017
JackieChan01:
Carlos the jackal grin
the nairaland terrorist and tormentor himself

How far that our old friend progressive01 cheesy

do you know he normally accuse me of being you cheesy because i always sure he behave
since yesterday i haven't heard from my brother progressive01 grin
He might have gone under. Just follow him so that you ll always see his comment.

I love rolling in the mud with him
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by JackieChan01: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
He might have gone under. Just follow him so that you ll always see his comment.

I love rolling in the mud with him
am already following him naaa

it's like he's serving a jail term
i reported his folly to the mods cheesy
i love rolling with him too
he sees me as his worst nightmare
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Justuceleague2:

If you could eat your cake and have it, the story would be different, do you think the treasury shyytes money or the economy earns money from MMM 1?

It takes time to recover loots, it's takes more time to dispense recovered loots in a manner that'll be beneficial to every Nigerian

From what I've read, seen and heard, Buhari as a person owes nobody anything, just yesterday they (presidency / adeosun) announced they've released 3 year pension, 15,16,17 respectively, FG released money it's up to those in charge to deliver to those who need it and even those ones may not be a part of the ruling party

Suicide has always happened, in every part of thr world in general few days back murder suicide in Texas, man kills wife, kids and self, should we blame buhari for that too?
Please always think before you comment
This one dey talk semantics wen hunger dey kill people
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2017
JackieChan01:

He will open another moniker but i ll know

1 Like

Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by CarlosTheJackal: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2017
JackieChan01:

No peace for the Wicked
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by JackieChan01: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
just notify me if you discover it

so that I'll start following him to

i think his accomplice Jetleeee is down too

courtesy of me

grin
Re: Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter by emeijeh(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
freeze001:

Let me understand you, do you mean SA gained her independence before Nigeria?

Google is your friend

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Abot Akpabio Is The New Senate Majority Leader / Pdp E-warriors Have Suddenly Become Quiet / My Thought On Nigeria Tribes Share Of The Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.