Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Kelly Rowland Asked To Feature On My Song – Korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Rowland Asked To Feature On My Song – Korede Bello (559 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Rowland Asked To Feature On My Song – Korede Bello by TunezMediaBlog: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mavin act Korede Bello, who just dropped the remix of his hit song, Do Like That featuring ex Destiny Child’s member, Kelly Rowland, has shared more details on how the remix came about.

According to the Korede bello,ex Destiny Child member, Kelly, was the one who reached out to be featured on the song.

Speaking with Hip TV, he said:
Kelly Rowland heard the song, she loved it and you know, reached out to my team and like I love this song, and I’d love to be on the remix of it…

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/04/kelly-rowland-was-who-reached-out-to.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Kelly Rowland Asked To Feature On My Song – Korede Bello by auntysimbiat(f): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Excuse For Drake Not Showing Up Is A Lie / Buwari Has Cost Us So Much...... / Video:return $43M Rivers Money Kept In Ikoyi Flat - Uche Secondus Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.