Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Meet The Most Imbecillic Dark Monkey In The Zoo Aka Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Most Imbecillic Dark Monkey In The Zoo Aka Nigeria (580 Views)

Government Of Photoshop, By Photoshop & For Photoshop: The Zoo Has Fallen / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum / I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Imbecillic Dark Monkey In The Zoo Aka Nigeria by ndavengers: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Meet The Most Imbecillic Dark Monkey In The Zoo Aka Nigeria by sarrki(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Op be ready for online warfare
Re: Meet The Most Imbecillic Dark Monkey In The Zoo Aka Nigeria by sarrki(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jonah really messed up the country

The Wailers see nothing wrong in him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Imbecillic Dark Monkey In The Zoo Aka Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
You raised good points my dear, now has Buhari solved them for you?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Imbecillic Dark Monkey In The Zoo Aka Nigeria by ndavengers: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
You raised good points my dear, now has Buhari solved them for you?

the paedophilic jihadist mallam buhari of satan of sokoto is just as stupppid as jonathan, but he's even most diabolical to dark baboons in the zoo aka nnigria. jonathan and his cotraveller stole almost everything but the rapist buhari will kill the zoo aka naijaria...
Re: Meet The Most Imbecillic Dark Monkey In The Zoo Aka Nigeria by igwebuike01: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
Op be ready for online warfare
Which online warfare, we all know jonathan is big fooool and a total failure, but the truth is Buuharrii is ten times worse
Re: Meet The Most Imbecillic Dark Monkey In The Zoo Aka Nigeria by ephi123(f): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
Jonah really messed up the country

The Wailers see nothing wrong in him

Zip it and focus on your master Buhari and the nonsense he is doing to the economy.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Imbecillic Dark Monkey In The Zoo Aka Nigeria by NOC1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
I am from Imo State, my weapon to keep the mouth of my relations and friends forever shut is this question.

mention one project that was completed by GEJ for the 5 years and some months when he was the head of state?

I am yet to get an answer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Our Inquiry Shows The Meeting Between Rt. Hon. Amaechi And APC Youths Went Well / There Is Famine In Nigeria And Governments Are Busy Building Roads / United States: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.