Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Funnybone Recalls How He Got Laughed At For Repeating An Outfit For 6 Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funnybone Recalls How He Got Laughed At For Repeating An Outfit For 6 Months (497 Views)

"She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) / E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO) / Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funnybone Recalls How He Got Laughed At For Repeating An Outfit For 6 Months by datswasup(f): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Source: www.datswasupblog.com

Lalasticlala
@funnyboneofficial - No one is ugly. maybe we were just broke. we all have a story. some of us didn't even have spoons. I was born in Kaduna state. dad n mum didn't really have enuf but we were a happy family. Dad was a driver and mum was into pity trading.(she dey sell akara). They tried to give me n my siblings the best they cud offer. but mehn it wasn't easy . had to grind and work things out for myself. Yo I sold Garri in a wheel Barrow, I did a bricklayer job for months. I even had a part time job as a conductor. but my mum didn't know cause she will be heart broken. ( she loves me too much). I never STOLE from anyone but I sometimes SHIFT my mother's money . after all na my mama mother. I bless God for bringing me this Far. iam not where iam headed but iam certainly not where I used to be mehn. I proceeded to Jos for my university degree and I even faced worse situations. Cheiiii my first 2yrs as a diploma student in unijos was bad. a pair sneakers , Jean n shirt for over 6months. I recall a female course mate of mine shut me up in class once and said 'if people dey talk this one go dey talk too abi? with him one shirt and shoe' . well I proceeded to do a degree programme and she cudnt even finish her diploma with all cloths and shoes(eyaaa). All I had was God and my dreams. I graduated 2010 and JULIUS AGWU put me on his london show for August. I landed London with high hopes and promised my dad I was going to buy him a shirt. I bought the shirt quite alright and gave it to my dad but I had to drop it in his CASKET. he passed on before I could return from my first trip abroad. I will be returning to the UK this Friday 14th April 2017 for Funnybone Untamed. My comedy special. the Moral of this write up is simple. Keep pushing and don't stop pushing. God no dey sleep. #bless

Re: Funnybone Recalls How He Got Laughed At For Repeating An Outfit For 6 Months by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
I repeat, I'm not ugly. grin

Bro funnybone i saw the stylish advert at the end of your post grin
Re: Funnybone Recalls How He Got Laughed At For Repeating An Outfit For 6 Months by brindocorp: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Are you an upcoming artist and you want your songs to be promoted online. Kindly send your song,genres, description, promo cover and social media handheld ( Facebook,Twitter and Instagram) to this email 9jarising@gmail.com. You can go online 9jarising.com.ng to register.

Re: Funnybone Recalls How He Got Laughed At For Repeating An Outfit For 6 Months by goldbim(f): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Grass to grace cool!!The part where he said he got his dad the shirt but had to give him in the casket is quite touching and emotional...
Re: Funnybone Recalls How He Got Laughed At For Repeating An Outfit For 6 Months by Came: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
This kind story dey good to talk when person don make am. May God bless our hussle.

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Looking Dapper In New Photos / Photos:singer Timaya Even Spell "Coach' / Bbnaija Gifty Reacts To Ay's Joke On Tboss & Kemen Incidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.