Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

"She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) (6106 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Gistvic: 5:09am On Jul 14, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Fans were seen calling out BBNaija 2019 housemate, Tacha for repeating clothes. Gistvic Reports.

Some Fans think she is living a fake life while some think she is proud as she was seen wearing the same dress she wore during one of her twerk videos on Instagram to the BBN night party.

BBNaija Housemates were asked to impersonate a celebrity and dress like them which Tacha was asked by one of the housemate who she was impersonating. She replied and said she’s impersonating simply Tacha.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/bbnaija-she-is-wearing-her-uniform-fans.html

1 Share

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Gistvic: 5:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by koolaid87: 5:13am On Jul 14, 2019
Aproko up there, why cant you shop her new clothes

Ewu

2 Likes

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Mrop(m): 5:25am On Jul 14, 2019
So
Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by MJBOLT: 5:29am On Jul 14, 2019
is there anything bad in repeating clothes undecided

8 Likes

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by AverageAnnie(f): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2019
I think they ain't against her for repeating clothes..they're bashing her for calling herself "celebrity"
Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by nosiebaba(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2019
I surprise say tacha wey dey naked for Instagram to get views dey form deeper life for bbn. I only wonder how she got there in the first place that's the main reason why this season of bbn is bullshit.

5 Likes

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Young03(m): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2019
who is tacha?

2 Likes

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by bro4u: 6:58am On Jul 14, 2019
Young03:
who is tacha?
Don't know man... But I guess she's the distant cousin to Abacha.

11 Likes

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Onyi22(f): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2019
Is it a crime to repeat cloths?

1 Like

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by crackhouse(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2019
People sef. This girl that has been climbing bike jeje without monitoring spirits before this bbnaija will now have monitoring spirits hovering around here once she's out of bbnaija house to the extent that she will not be able to do what he used to do before now including climbing okada and repeating clothes..... Inside Life.....

1 Like

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Ajoboss(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2019
Oya LaLa..
Food don ready,come carry am go front page grin
Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Davash222(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Nigerians!!! We give relevance to stupid things!!
Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by EbukaHades10(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Make dem no vex. Na IG cause am

Everybody wey don pass 1k followers don turn celeb

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Stanweezy(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2019
So if she is to spend 50 or 60 days in the house, she has to come with 60 clothes as in cloth wey person wear today person no fit wear am next day. Monitoring spirit everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by wiseone28: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2019
I don't know why celebrity news no dey concern me

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by nonny400(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2019
What you get when you live your life for the gram.
Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Egbami!

Who no dey repeat clothes?

2 Likes

Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2019
This girl attitude stinks to high heavens, used to rebuke people bashing her but now I get she deserves all. Too full of herself and arrogant in an annoying way angry. I love that mercy stood up to her the last time. How only you go dey threaten all the other housemates? shocked
Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Jerkules: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Is it a crime to repeat cloths?
No but it's a crime to Open dirty infested Yansh on public forum undecided
Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by dominique(f): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Even Kate Middleton, the duchess of Cambridge repeats clothes. But if you rank yourself so much higher than your fellow housemates and see them beneath you, it's rather too early in the game to he repeating clothes anyhow. Barely two weeks into the show, there's hardly an outfit she hasn't worn at least twice in the house. Perhaps social media influencing is not as lucrative as we think afterall
Re: "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) by Memberclub(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Egbami!

Who no dey repeat clothes?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) / See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) / Guys I Want To Co-produce A Movie But There's A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.