Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) (14089 Views)

Drama As Obasanjo Refuses To Seat With El-rufai, Adeosun, Others At Afreximbank / Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha / Nigerian Embassy In Washington Shutdown Over Nonpayment Of 5 Months Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by stephenduru: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
As shared by Dogara......

'Sequel to last week's resolution, the House of Representatives today engaged the ministers for finance and budget & planning regarding #pensionmatters. The ministers took turns making submissions and fielding questions, some of which correlated with questions you asked.

Pensioners were not left out, as Dr. Abel Afolayan - national president of the Nigeria Union of Pensioners - also addressed the House.

We made it clear that no excuses would be accepted for non-payment of pensions and urged the Executive to to ensure that all outstanding payments are made soon. When H.E., President Muhammadu Buhari made a commitment that he was going to release bailout funds to states so that they can pay backlog of salaries & pensions, it happened, despite the biting recession. I am therefore hopeful that now that the President has said #pensionmatters will be resolved, then this issue of unpaid pension for federal civil servants must be solved'.

I also want to believe that this will be the last intervention we will have regarding #PensionMatters in this country, and would like to thank you all for your contributions.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/house-of-reps-invite-adeosun-others.html

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by stephenduru: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2017

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by stephenduru: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
stephenduru:
More
more

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Maybe, just in my own opinion I think the government itself is clueless forget all these people (Adeosun especially) they are calling to give account they are more clueless.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by tobtap: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
cool cool ...ok
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by veekid(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Kemi Adeosun? no be only to speak oyinbo na hn that one Sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by emeijeh(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
See as this man serious!

His face reminds me of Pete Edochíe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by clickbnkgod: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
As if they really care about us angry

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by nony43(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Useless Heediots
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by Ebuka478(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
angry the only thing this ones sabi na to dey invite people

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by Onwardvic(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
And who grills these people?

3 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by fergie001: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Clueless grills cluelessness

Its alright!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by WhiZTiM(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
I kinda like the fact that the corrupt Legislative arm of Government has been more "proactive" in serving as "checks and balances" to the corrupt Executive..

I just don't like the fact that both arms comprises of inept, corrupt and clueless people

11 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by oshe11: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
na fish she be?

why d grilling
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by smartty68(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
"I also want to believe that this will be the last intervention we will have regarding #PensionMatters in this country, and would like to thank you all for your contributions."

The bolded is just a joke. Our parents are suffering and yet what's left for Caesar its been toyed around by corrupt leadership

5 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by pelumi111: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
oshe11:
na fish she be?

why d grilling
lol op mean grill as in KFC chicken
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by Lexusgs430: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Was that senator sleeping or just bored ?
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by igwebuike01: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Clueless finance minister with polytechnic diploma

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by oshe11: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
pelumi111:

lol op mean grill as in KFC chicken
kikikikijukikikigrin
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by ademoladeji(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
She be chicken?
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by Realdeals(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
And what was her response?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by kings09(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ok
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by binsanni(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
nony43:
N
N FOR NAIRA
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
good move
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by wakes: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na Naija we dey.
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by Ayoswit(f): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Kk
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by fhelihx(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
OK, I hope the outcome ll be positive..
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
[b][/b] Nigeria
Re: House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) by soberdrunk(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Is she chicken or fish that they are grilling her? cheesy This aunty will just be speaking "innit innit" like that is what will solve the Nigerian problem....... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots / 2023 Presidential Election: Wike To Consult With NASS Members Today / Three Boko-Haram Commanders Killed In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.