Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha (10808 Views)

Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out / Blood Of Dead Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha / House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2017

The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha on Tuesday said the blood of some pensioners who died while waiting for their pension was not on his head.

This claim was contained in a statement in Owerri, the state capital by Okorocha’s Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo.

The governor also claimed that he discovered six hundred and fifty million naira, pension cheque fraud and that thirty persons had been arrested in connection with the fraud.

According to him, “About thirty (30) Pension Board Staff have been handed over to the Personnel of Directorate of Security Services (DSS) over monumental fraud dictated in Pension Cheques amounting to N650 million naira.

“The Cheques in question are 92 with some of them containing N10 million and above. It was discovered that one person could have three or four Cheques written in his or her name and most of the names non-Pensioners and the amounts in the Cheques all in millions.

“Prompting the governor to summon a meeting after a preliminary investigation with the key Pension Board Staff in attendance, and Pensioners from the 8 designated Local Governments for payment.

“Okorocha was not happy that “Before handing over the suspected Pension Board Staff to security agents, the blood of Pensioners who had died without their Pensions would be on their heads.

“Some of the Senior Pension Board Staff involved have hotels in Owerri, Aba and Delta State, while two of them have housing estates, and said they would be made to face the full wrath of the law.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/29/blood-pensioners-not-head-okorocha/

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:10am On Aug 30, 2017
Pay them first

FTC, I dedicate this to my pretty wife and lovely kid.

6 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by obyrich(m): 1:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Corrupt civil servants are worse than politicians.

22 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by HoluwarTohbar(f): 2:10am On Aug 30, 2017
obyrich:
You are right. It's the Civil servant on ground that actually tutors the incoming Minister about wetin dey. Those Perm Secs...

15 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by obyrich(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
You are right. It's the Civil servant on ground that actually tutors the incoming Minister about wetin dey. Those Perm Secs...
Yes na. When people shout that our politicians are corrupt, I laugh. The real corruption is in the civil service.

22 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by 01mcfadden(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2017
That of the innocent young boy will haunt you for the rest of your life.

You allowed an innocent boy to be killed cold bloodly like that and your people keep denying anything happened.
He who kills with sword will go by sword.

20 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by soberdrunk(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2017
Owelle the Great!!! Incoming president!! I just like this man, even with all the hate from his people he still performs his duties effectively! Oya all ye haters of Owelle come and unleash your frustrations on me so that you will not have stroke cheesy cheesy

Ps-Would love to handle Owelles social media accounts even if its 'free of charge', all the backlash i receive for liking him excites me grin

6 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Nellybank(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2017
Who told you? It's not on your head but on your belly

2 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by eleojo23: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2017
OK..
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by DWJOBScom(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Of course it's the master storyteller himself!

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by sharpshap(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2017
It's not on your head Abi? But I can see it in your belle.
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Oladipo1166(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2017
If your hands are clean then every Nigerians are clean also......
confused man

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Benekruku(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2017
obyrich:

You said it all!
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by talkeverytime: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by DannyJ19(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2017
it is finished ...
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by AnkaraStyles(f): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2017
News coming from Imo state suggests the otherwise, pay them up sir

My Signature People
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by iammo(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Peter obi's saga comes to mind, when corrupt civil servants and legislators wanted to deal with him for stoping their scam
Budgeting as high as 10k for a pack of a4 goverment letter headed paper, always budgeting for new furnitures and opreational cars.
Just like aso rock kitchen utensils they keep buying yearly and aso rock anex lagos the keep renovating

2 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by maxiuc(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
I remembered when Rochas was in APGA he was better

Now in APC Rochas has shown that he is a devil himself

5 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by jay2pee(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
This man doesn't have conscience

2 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Kamobliss: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
dats the voice of a ritualist

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Benekruku(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
01mcfadden:
That of the innocent young boy will haunt you for the rest of your life.

You allowed an innocent boy to be killed cold bloodly like that and your people keep denying anything happened.
He who kills with sword will go by sword.

Stop peddling lies! The boy died in a stampede!

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by maxiuc(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Owelle the Great!!! Incoming president!! I just like this man, even with all the hate from his people he still performs his duties effectively! Oya all ye haters of Owelle come and unleash your frustrations on me so that you will not have stroke cheesy cheesy
Who replies a drunk

3 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by canalily(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Not on your head rather all over your body even in the water you drink nd in the air you breathsad

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:

You mean those grown up men don't know what is good and what is bad? You mean a minister, Governor have more power than a perm sec?

The civil servant can't force them to be corrupt, they choose to stop blaming them. They were voted in to make a change and not to be change.
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by maxiuc(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Stop peddling lies! The boy died in a stampede!

a stampede eeeeh with bullet hole in his head

OK continue

3 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by soberdrunk(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2017
maxiuc:
Who replies a drunk

You just did sir!! cheesy
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2017
NOT ON YOUR HEAD BUT IN UR STOMACH

3 Likes

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Kennyxton: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2017
I know that most of these stories are lies, but let's even assume its true...

There is something the call SUPERVISORY NEGLIGENCE in banking...

Wait..., if you do not repent and do your restitution and confession, ON THAT JUDGEMENT DAY, GOD WILL TELL YOU WHETHER THEIR BLOOD IS IN YOUR HANDS OR NOT.

In the voice of Jesus Christ... Mark 10:23 Then Jesus looked around and said to His disciples, "How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!"

May GOD'S mercy prevail over me, the government, and all that seek His mercies

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by goldenceo1: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2017
another blame game just to fight corruption...... APC 2017... okoroawusa must really be learning fast from Mr. Lie
Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by phkka1(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Okorocha I hate. You and Lai Mohammed I do not know who lies more than the other.

1 Like

Re: Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha by Benekruku(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2017
maxiuc:
a stampede eeeeh with bullet hole in his head

OK continue

Stop peddling lies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Plans A $10 Billion Diaspora Fund To Attract Dollar Inflows / I’m Denied My Fundamental Human Right — Ikpeazu / 2019: Group Backs Dankwambo For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.