Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,218 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" (30978 Views)

Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session / Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by piperson(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
sensei uche

come and open I brought rice and chicken

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by whitering: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Can someone pls tell me what's special about Efe. aka "logistic Master"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by soberdrunk(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Olodo OAP!! The program is rated "18" angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by BABANGBALI: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na wa o, so this babe no fit sing our national anthem?ok make I help her sha

Nigeria we hail thee,
Our own dear native land,
Though tribe and tongue may differ,
In brotherhood we stand,
Nigerians all, and proud to serve
Our sovereign Motherland.

Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign,
In peace or battle honour'd,
And this we count as gain,
To hand on to our children
A banner without stain.

O God of all creation,
Grant this our one request,
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed,
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by jimi4us: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
who is even proud of this ZOO
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Infinitegrace: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na wa for some people, they think eat and talk about Tboss
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by muller101(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
WHO CARES.
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Everblazinggg(f): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Who's ds dude dat's just looking for cheap popularity through TBoss, talking about d Americans wt der national anthem , dey are proud of der country cuz der leaders led dem
proper nd put various resources in place for dem unlike here in Nigeria. And moreover no body is above mistake nd I can bet yu dat most of doz in government wl never recite
d anthem properly
Free d babe jor!
Stil on #BOSSNATION#

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by forget101O(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jaynom:
Sang abi sung?

Magu! Sang
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by forget101O(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jaynom:
Sang abi sung?

Mugu! Sang
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Famocious(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
How many of the house mates can boldly sing the two stanzas of our National Anthem ?

I wouldn't even be amazed if Efe find it difficult to say our Pledge .... undecided

#Bossnation

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Herrmes: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
It's not necessary and it doesn't mean sh-t.
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Famocious(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
whitering:
Can someone pls tell me what's special about Efe. aka "logistic Master"

Absolutely nothing ...just pulling street credibility on us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by chubbygal(f): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
That's the standard.!

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
I don't even watch the stupid show,so I could care less what happens in that part of the world,I find people that watch and vote as nitwit.
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Holuwaseun001(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
I lyk that
Fweshspice:
Nothing konsign me, as long as am not getting a dime when any house member wins.. so its bullshit
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by niccares: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by yunafa(f): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Nigerian Radio Personality, Sensei Uche (Uche Agbai), has taken to Instagram to explain why Nigerians shouldn't vote for Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss, who goofed when asked to recite the national anthem.

Here's what he wrote in his "It’s Our National Anthem" post;

"Ask an American to sing their national anthem or even a south African, it comes out of them with pride and joy.

The Nigerian national anthem should be sang with pride and joy also. IT'S OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.

I have nothing against TBoss as a person, but I have a problem with the Change we are trying to effect not being wholesome.
And to think that a lot of 'Cool Peoples' have come out to say that T-Boss shouldn't be held accountable for not being able to sing the Nigerian national anthem on a live international programme built for Nigerians is just crazy.
There are a lot of children and young people that watch Big Brother Naija and they would emulate the lives of the house mates and eventually the winner because this is how powerful television is.

Please the national anthem is something that you and I should not take for granted. It is a call to action, and encapsulates our passion, promise and purpose as a people and as a nation.

Anyone who cannot recite our National Anthem does not qualify to participate in Big Brother Naija, not to talk of winning it. #SenseiSpeaks"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-nigerian-oap-sensei-uche.html
THANK YOU SIR
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by topsam1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thunder fire you there,....who national anthem epp? Wey some sinato dey assembly wey no sabi recite pledge

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by lailo: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Which yeye. OAP be dis?talk ur own. Matter and leave Dis girl alone.BOSSNATION.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by lailo: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Which yeye OAP be dis?talk ur own Matter and leave Dis girl alone.BOSSNATION.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by lailo: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Which yeye OAP be dis?talk ur own. Matter and leave Dis girl alone.BOSSNATION.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
BreezyCB:
Some of us after leaving primary school we totally 4gt abt it. Does Nigeria national anthem determine what u are going to be? Rubbish, naija Anthem ko Libya Anthem ni

Bossnation

Tboss for the money
You ought to be ashamed sir!!

I like your personal text sir tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
And this same hypocrites claim ground-breaking Nigerians abroad that can't recite national anthem to be Nigerian!

Bunch of hypocrites..
TeamTboss..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by MOSICATED5(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
When even ur president can't recite it. Foolish post by a foolish OAP. Over 100m can't recite it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by spayor(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
So wetin concern me...who national anthem don epp??...abeg mai go chop...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by smartty68(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
BreezyCB:
Some of us after leaving primary school we totally 4gt abt it. Does Nigeria national anthem determine what u are going to be? Rubbish, naija Anthem ko Libya Anthem ni

Bossnation

Tboss for the money
Try to be sensible at times and stop acting like your brain is under your ambit. The National Anthem is what makes you a Nigerian. We take almost anything for granted in this country. Tboss embarrassing Nigeria on TV when millions if not billions are watching ain't cool. It doesn't speaks well of us.

The National Anthem; "Our Pride"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by CellTabRepairs: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Well articulated. We all complain how bad Nigeria is but when things that matter are at stake we say stuff like "who e epp" "even if na toilet paper him get " etc emotionally swayed to compromise standards then complain later. One day your child you love will respond to you "it doesn't matter papa if I pass or not...If i know it or not after all so so and so"

Click My Name, View & Get The Resource You Need Right Away!
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by otedola1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Who want bet it? Efe not see draw
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by ikemesit4477: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Nigerian Radio Personality, Sensei Uche (Uche Agbai), has taken to Instagram to explain why Nigerians shouldn't vote for Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss, who goofed when asked to recite the national anthem.

Here's what he wrote in his "It’s Our National Anthem" post;

"Ask an American to sing their national anthem or even a south African, it comes out of them with pride and joy.

The Nigerian national anthem should be sang with pride and joy also. IT'S OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.

I have nothing against TBoss as a person, but I have a problem with the Change we are trying to effect not being wholesome.
And to think that a lot of 'Cool Peoples' have come out to say that T-Boss shouldn't be held accountable for not being able to sing the Nigerian national anthem on a live international programme built for Nigerians is just crazy.
There are a lot of children and young people that watch Big Brother Naija and they would emulate the lives of the house mates and eventually the winner because this is how powerful television is.

Please the national anthem is something that you and I should not take for granted. It is a call to action, and encapsulates our passion, promise and purpose as a people and as a nation.

Anyone who cannot recite our National Anthem does not qualify to participate in Big Brother Naija, not to talk of winning it. #SenseiSpeaks"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-nigerian-oap-sensei-uche.html
idiot, our what ministerial appointee that was unable to recite our anthem.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Nickymezor(f): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color / Duncan Mighty And Yemi Alade Set To Release New Music / Iya 2d Joins Naira Marley's #KoleyewonChallenge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.