Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session (43413 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Makapedia: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

City FM Oap Uche Agbai a.k.a Sensei Uche, who disclosed months ago that he was diagonised with cancer back in December 2016, has shared a new photo of himself after a 4th chemo session.

Sensei Uche who said he wants the photo to go viral wrote;

‘I don’t, usually do this… I’m BORED! This is me after my fourth Chemotherapy session. The workout is paying off! But I’ve lost about 10kg cause of the sickness. Should remain like this or put on weight? Let’s try and Break The Internet with this picture’.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/oap-sensei-uche-shares-selfie-after-his-fourth-chemotherapy-session/

Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer https://www.nairaland.com/3956053/sensei-uche-agbai-diagnosed-cancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by dominique(f): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2017
Hope he beats the cancer completely

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Walking nuclear bomb! The radiation in him ehn!

Speedy recovery o. Lesson to others out there....its not all about the money. I bet he will gladly trade places with Kofi my gateman if that will make him healthy again.

11 Likes

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Makapedia: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

Speedy recovery o. Lesson to others out there....its not all about the money. I bet he will gladly trade places with Kofi my gateman if that will make him healthy again.

You are Just a Big Fool , by Calling Him Walking nuclear bomb!

the Whole of Your 2018 will be a story to tell the Young Ones

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Makapedia:

I took real time to ponder on what you wrote and I will tell you this. I meant no harm by saying a walking nuclear bomb because radiation is its composition. And his body contains lots of it. Its a saying here in the states.

Now to the second part of your heinous message. I claim it in the name of Jesus. I will be the best story to tell the young ones. I'm made now and I pray I will be better than I am. I will keep touching lives and making people smile.
However whatever you think while you wrote that I pray that it will come to you in a hundred fold. Be it good or bad. Have a nice day

259 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
The guy sensei has no idea two nairalanders are swearing curses over each other. Strange creatures everywhere.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Josh44s(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Look at his cancer chest. My friend cover that nonsense and stop acting like a toddler angry

2 Likes

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by yomibelle(f): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
'break d internet'?...ok ooo
buh wat go repair am..
oh..i get it..if his shirtless photos break d internet, i guess his pantless photo wud repair it

BTW, why am i not sense making?
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Chiccly(f): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wish him total healing in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by LastSurvivor11: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bro u really look good n healthy..
Even healthier than sarki n co with all their BMC alawee

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by kay29000(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
I wish him complete recovery.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by nony43(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
C
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by AlexCk: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
This cancer sef,

The way it comes though, i just don't understand.

Get better Sensei

3 Likes

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by BruncleZuma: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by madgoat(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

May cancer fall on you for ur lack of sense cry
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by grandstar(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Makapedia:

You shouldn't curse him but correct him gently so he'll know what he did was wrong

2 Likes

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by OtemSapien: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
May you overcome your cancer, ase!
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

I took real time to ponder on what you wrote and I will tell you this. I meant no harm by saying a walking nuclear bomb because radiation is its composition. And his body contains lots of it. Its a saying here in the states.

Now to the second part of your heinous message. I claim it in the name of Jesus. I will be the best story to tell the young ones. I'm made now and I pray I will be better than I am. I will keep touching lives and making people smile.
However whatever you think while you wrote that I pray that it will come to you in a hundred fold. Be it good or bad. Have a nice day
Yes you are made ....i am young ....help me,i need a job
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Atlantia(f): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sensei Uche! kiss
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by darfay: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
E
Those two agbayas is it your cancer or your chemotherapy
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by OtemSapien: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

see two christians attacking one another with bad prayers. Chai. Religion is bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by grandstar(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

I've already condemned him for his rude comments.

Don't reduce yourself by insulting him too.

2 Likes

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Some Nlders no dey waste time to curse ..dem do Una ni?

2 Likes

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by darfay: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
OtemSapien:
see two christians attacking one another with bad prayers. Chai. Religion is bad.

Must you take out every opportunity to show the world you are a devil worshiper

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Laveda(f): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
OtemSapien:

Why bring religion Into this nau? shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by darfay: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
hardwerk:
Yes you are made ....i am young ....help me,i need a job

Shebi your moniker says hardwork abi e no pay you again which wan you kon dey publicly beg for work shuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by WhoBeThisMan: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

sense, sense no dey your head
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by ModsWillKillNL: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
NL actually gives erstwhile obscure/unknown people fame.

Shouldn't Seun get paid for this
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by positivelord: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

so where is the humanity in you bruh

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by bababodmas(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

I want to hug you right no I swear......... This is top notch maturity...
Enjoy more grace bro

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video / Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother / Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.