Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs (14965 Views)

5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media / Recession: See How Smart People Are Bypassing It / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Onyeoguego: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Harkynkunle:
Like seriously.. the Op have made a good point up there... D truth is..... with d situation in country.. can anyone advise a good business someone can venture into.. ?
Dey sell condom

#very lucrative.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by willibounce1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol. Some mumu will still buy some unless ebooks. The OP makes money from his ebooks. He is a broke ass Nigg.a. If he made so much money from the online bulsh.it, he would not share it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2017
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2017
I've had my bitter experience with these eBook sellers and since then I promised myself I will NEVER be scammed by them again. First off, anybody that knows the secret to making true legitimate money will never share it. I can guarantee that a significant part of his income comes from selling these ebooks and that's why he keeps advertising them by writing business-y sounding articles in the same sh*t over and over again in different forms.

I made a thread about these people, because their description fit EXACTLY what the op is doing.
https://www.nairaland.com/3717993/how-scam-people-money-funny
While its funny, the truth us that you're just being scammed and you might not even realize it until its too late. Visit the op's website and tell me if everything that website displays does not fit the description of the article

Also, forget about the 60 day money back guarantee. Lmao. They will never ever ever pay you. To be precise, the person that sold me the eBook goes by the nickname 'Frabidel', I'm not sure if he's even on Nairaland. When I naively asked for my money back, he said unless I can find a way to return the PDF (impossible since it's digital) he's not giving me my money. Better run, and run fast from these scammers.

I wonder the moderators that keep pushing his topics to the front page
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 1:16am On Apr 07, 2017
soo many misled people. your affiliate marketing questions are most welcomed.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Mayflowa(m): 3:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
i realised this early during my second year in the university,my first dream in life was to be a lecturer with the sole purpose of getting rich and wealthy in lecturing job. At time goes on i realised that those lecturers i sees everyday in my school are not so rich to the level i desire which make me realised that salary work will never make me rich and achieve my finacial dream,so after graduation i,m venturing into business no matter how small it will be and i belive that with dedication,perseverace and time i will surely get to top. Entreprenuership and business are the only way to finacial freedom and liberate someone from clutches of poverty. Salary work wil only sustain u and will never make u rich. My advice to my fellow young guys out there esp the graduates, please stop wasting your time hoping on white cola job that i think does not exist due to recession, find something and start doing no matter how small, start business,learn skill,look around and search for those needs people are lacking and find a suitable product that will satisfy those needs with that u are automatically a millionaire in a short time. Think smart, think big. Start something today because the best time to plant a seed was 10yrs ago and another best time is today.

You can as well be a business owner while being a lecturer anyway. Business may not be stable at the beginning but stable income will help you stay afloat. Now you must know many Lecturers in Nigeria don't know a thing about translating their knowledge to Money. How many write textbooks? yet you see Indian's textbook everywhere. Not even secondary textbooks are written by them.

Many do not know how to access research grants or partner with industries or program for additional income. A lecturer that knows himself is very ok financially

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by ijayebonyi(f): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Business is a must for me o, even if I become a minister tomorrow. Just that working is for me to save money and start my dream business in a bigger way unlike now
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by neocortex: 6:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Beware of "gurus", most make money selling ebooks and guides.
If the touted strategies are so profitable while will any guru sell the secret for a penny ?
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by sekem: 6:55am On Apr 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I've had my bitter experience with these eBook sellers and since then I promised myself I will NEVER be scammed by them again. First off, anybody that knows the secret to making true legitimate money will never share it. I can guarantee that a significant part of his income comes from selling these ebooks and that's why he keeps advertising them by writing business-y sounding articles in the same sh*t over and over again in different forms.

I made a thread about these people, because their description fit EXACTLY what the op is doing.
https://www.nairaland.com/3717993/how-scam-people-money-funny

Can you now see the problem with most of you Africans?

You people love to hoard a lot.

You hoard food, you hoard fuel, you hoard dollars, you also hoard knowledge.

You think its a smart move but in essence it goes to show how foolish most of y'all are.

So because you already know that nothing on earth will make you give your friends information that will help them to better their lives, you now think every other person will be as wicked and heartless like you?

You want to be the only rich guy amongst your friends so that you can be intimidating everyone else with your wealth abi?

You need to change that stupid and very wicked mentality asap.

For your information, internet money is for everyone. Your earnings doesn't necessarily mean another person will no longer be able to earn.

Besides, most of you people that buy ebooks do so because you are expecting some miracle or fast money

But how many of you will actually take your time to implement the principles laid out in such ebooks?

You are proudly calling someone a scammer meanwhile you are the one scamming yourself because you are expecting millions without putting in the hard work.

Sorry for you guys.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Harkynkunle(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2017
acehood907:
bross please are you living in Lagos please
Yes.. am in lagos
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Linzo(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2017
importexpert:
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome.
Stop deceiving yourself dude OK, as far as I'm concern I will make sure nobody, I mean nobody will fall to your antics and waste their hard earned money on crappy e-book . Get serious with your affiliate marketing and stop deceiving unsuspected victims with your CRAP e-book
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2017
for all those looking for cheap publicity carry on. your deeds will catch up with you shortly and you will account for every single deed of yours in a very bitter way. as long as i know what i am doing is good and right then you can continue your noise.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2017
All these scammers. Well, mugu must fall for guy man to chop.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2017
importexpert:
for all those looking for cheap publicity carry on. your deeds will catch up with you shortly and you will account for every single deed of yours in a very bitter way. as long as i know what i am doing is good and right then you can continue your noise.
Shut up. Stop acting like you want to help people. You just want to make money off desperate people.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by acehood907(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Yes.. am in lagos
please are dey selling notest phones in Lagos please
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Harkynkunle(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2017
acehood907:
please are dey selling notest phones in Lagos please
Y not.. sure
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by femi4: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2017
importexpert:

lecturing can make you rich, it depends on how good you are with finance. their are some principles governing wealth accumulation that space will not allow me to discuss. but i will summarize it in few lines. principle no,1 is to save not less-than 10% of all that you earn. it can be up-to 20 or 50%. when it starts accumulating, invest it and it will add an extra flesh to your salary. repeat this process. too little time for expatiating this.
Its no longer lecturing 100%
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2017
In having your business. It have been found out. Knowing your innate potentials will help you. Know how to align your business processes.

For a free help in discovering your innate potential, feel free to visit www.nnendu.com
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by acehood907(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Y not.. sure
please where am I supposed to go n buy it there in Lagos
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by acehood907(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Y not.. sure
i mean which market should I suppose to go n buy it
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
what goes around comes around. i have sort things out with my students that for one reason or the other were not satisfied with my services and we look forward to the future. cheers.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by bamasite(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
Great post.
It's up to you folks to make preparations at all times for permanence

Are you yet to get this bestselling resource? Before now,this tech-support segment was hidden knowledge. Now, you have a chance with the WORLD's first ever complete manual on cell/smartphone technology and its repairs. GET IT NOW! Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc today

Just click name tag, view and get it right away!
I asked you how to buy this your book directly from you before and you kept mute! If you won't respond to enquiries why advertising it?
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Celsony: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
femiabiolajamb:

do not be mislead. it the affiliate jagaban is a crap, the song would have been everywhere by now. i am a leaving testimony. i bought the guide and it was worth every single penny i spent on it.

How did you create your clickbank account? I was able to provide all d needed information in d first stage, but 2nd stage was difficultp
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Celsony: 2:54pm On May 05, 2017
femiabiolajamb:

i stand with you bro. i also got the guide and i am completely satisfied. although i am not opportune to spend hours with him but the few minutes i get from him are much more than enough for me to succeed because i know what i want. will be making my first withdrawal this week and i will share all my clickbank account and my activities to shame all of them tongue

Pls how did your clickbank account? I was only able to pass the first stage, but the 2nd stage (whch demanded for bank details) was difficult because i dont knw wat to fill there, & i dont knw d final 3rd stage too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Reinstates 9 Banks Suspended From Forex Market / What Business Can I Do With 30k / Fire Outbreak At Singa Market In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.