Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? (3765 Views)

'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / Christians, Do You Believe In The Existence Of Aliens/extraterrestrials? / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
martinsadnan11:
THE BIBLE SAYS "IGNORANCE IS KILLING MY PEOPLE" I HATE DISCUSSING WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN SUPERNATURAL...YOU KNOW WHAT HOLD ON TO YOUR BELIEF,BUT I PRAY YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

ooh... I'm so scared... I'm quaking in my boots...

I'm a Christian... i believe in the supernatural... but it's outright dumb to think we are the only ones in all the star systems and galaxies etc .... the earlier you realise that you are not the center of the universe and try to deal with the earth God gave us and make it a better place, the better for you
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
EVarn:
Interesting.
Till today,I never knew satan now creates extra terrestrial creatures for the sole purpose of revealing them to us?.
THE U.S GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PLAYING TRICKS WITH MANY SOUL...YOUR ALIENS(DEMONS) WILL SHOW UP.BUT I WARN YOU AGAIN,THEY ARE DEMONS...THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,THAT'S THE TRUTH.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ooh... I'm so scared... I'm quaking in my boots...

I'm a Christian... i believe in the supernatural... but it's outright dumb to think we are the only ones in all the star systems and galaxies etc .... the earlier you realise that you are not the center of the universe and try to deal with the earth God gave us and make it a better place, the better for you
LIKE,I SAID EVERYONE IS BEING DECEIVE,SCIENTIST WILL NEVER FIND ALIENS,IF THERE IS NO ILLUMINATI CULT,BUT THEY FIND THEM,BUT IF YOU ARE ALIVE,YOU WILL BE AMONG THE MANY TO BE DECEIVE...YOU SAY YOU ARE B CHRISTIAN,PLS,DON'T INDULGE IN ANYTHING THAT WILL CONTRADICT,YOUR BELIEF IN GOD.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
martinsadnan11:
LIKE,I SAID EVERYONE IS BEING DECEIVE,SCIENTIST WILL NEVER FIND ALIENS,
actually ... i believe aliens have been found.... the government would definitely hide their existenced
iF THERE IS NO ILLUMINATI CULT,BUT THEY FIND THEM,BUT IF YOU ARE ALIVE,YOU WILL BE AMONG THE MANY TO BE DECEIVE...
i dont understand... please explain
YOU SAY YOU ARE B CHRISTIAN,PLS,DON'T INDULGE IN ANYTHING THAT WILL CONTRADICT,YOUR BELIEF IN GOD.

yes Sir... thanks for your concern... i appreciate
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
martinsadnan11:
THE U.S GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PLAYING TRICKS WITH MANY SOUL...YOUR ALIENS(DEMONS) WILL SHOW UP.BUT I WARN YOU AGAIN,THEY ARE DEMONS...THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,THAT'S THE TRUTH.
Indeed....how intriguing.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by QuietHammer(m): 2:08am On Apr 10, 2017
martinsadnan11:
I HAVE SEEN THE SUPERNATURAL BEINGS (FALLEN ANGELS) WITH MY TWO EYES,WHO FOLLOWED THE DEMONS (YOUR SO CALLED ALIENS)...I DON'T NEED YOU TO BELIEVE ME,THOSE THAT KNOWS ABOUT IT KNOWS...IT HAPPEN AT AT TENDER AGE,WHICH IS A MEMORY I WILL KEEP TILL DEATH,THAT'S THE REASON I BELIEVE EVERYTHING IN THE BIBLE.
I really want to believe you. What does it look like?
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by excadz(m): 2:31am On Apr 10, 2017
EVarn:
I'm curious,do you think that if humanity were to discover the presence of (an)other life form(s) in the universe,it would mark the end of religion in its current forms?.

No!
Most people are so gullible that they would probable start praising that other life-form. We forget history and pay no attention to outcomes and consequences. What happened when Europeans first came into Africa? Africans saw it as a wonder and accepted them fully. they didnt know what kind of diseases they carried or the death and destruction that would follow. After hundreds of years Africans are still beneath the European although in theory they are equal humans.

Be mindful of Aliens
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2017
excadz :

No!
Most people are so gullible that they would probable start praising that other life-form. We forget history and pay no attention to outcomes and consequences. What happened when Europeans first came into Africa? Africans saw it as a wonder and accepted them fully. they didnt know what kind of diseases they carried or the death and destruction that would follow. After hundreds of years Africans are still beneath the European although in theory they are equal humans.

Be mindful of Aliens
Hmm..though I will say the Africans worshipping Europeans part was largely due to ignorance,the Europeans must have been equally perplexed when they first witnessed a black man,remember they thought them to be apes.Until they realized that the continent was just less civilized.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by oaroloye(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
SHALOM!

EVarn:
I'm curious,do you think that if humanity were to discover the presence of (an)other life form(s) in the universe,it would mark the end of religion in its current forms?.

You must not know anything about Religions to think that.

How is the discovery of Aliens going to affect BUDDHISTS, TAOISTS, HINDUS, OR SHAMANISM?

Don't you know anything about them?

You think that everything revolves around Christianity and Islam?

For 200 years or so, they said that the discovery of "THE MISSING LINK" would prove MAN and APES evolved from a COMMON ANCESTOR- and that this discovery would DESTROY CHRISTIANITYYY!!!

After all the billions of Dollars spent, they realized that they couldn't destroy CRAP- so they now invent ANOTHER LIE, saying that Life on Earth came from OUTER SPACE ALIENS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgWl4OqAH6I&t=40s

If Aliens were found, Christians would attempt to prove that they were Fallen Angels, or something.

If they said that there was no God, they would not be believed.

If they said they had a different way than us to worship God, there would be people who would try it, whether it was actually better, or not.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by oaroloye(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
SHALOM!

martinsadnan11:
THE BIBLE SAYS "IGNORANCE IS KILLING MY PEOPLE"

THE BIBLE does not say THAT anywhere.

I HATE DISCUSSING WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN SUPERNATURAL...

That is because you are NOT FIT to preach The Bible.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

ARE YOU NOT ONE OF THESE DOGS?

. JOHN 10:11-13.

11. "I am The Good Shepherd:
The Good Shepherd giveth his life
for the Sheep.
12. "But he that is an Hireling,
and not the Shepherd,
whose own the Sheep are not,
seeth the Wolf coming,
and leaveth the Sheep,
and fleeth:
and the Wolf catcheth them,
and scattereth the Sheep.
13. "The Hireling fleeth,
because he is an Hireling,
and careth not for the Sheep."

HOW CAN YOU PREACH THE GOSPEL TO PEOPLE WHOM YOU DO NOT LOVE?

YOU KNOW WHAT HOLD ON TO YOUR BELIEF,BUT I PRAY YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

Those who know THE REAL GOSPEL know that those who profess YAHSHUA without APPROPRIATE WORKS will be REJECTED.

There are SEVERAL THINGS that NEED to be done, before one meets YAHSHUA and GOD.

If you do not HURRY UP to get CONVERTED, and BEGIN TO BEAR FRUIT, it can be TOO LATE- no matter how sincere your "Last-Minute Repentance" is!
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by oaroloye(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
SHALOM!

EVarn:
Hmm..though I will say the Africans worshipping Europeans part was largely due to ignorance,the Europeans must have been equally perplexed when they first witnessed a black man,remember they thought them to be apes.Until they realized that the continent was just less civilized.

Africa was not less-civilized than the Europeans.

For example, the image below- they depict two Oyinbo Lieutenants during the "ZULU WARS."

Do you know WHY they were killing as many Blacks as possible?

They were doing it, so that the Zulus would not take their FLAG- which their regiment left behind when they fled like the cowards they were, before the "less-civilized" "ignorant savages." Black men DIED, because of a piece of CLOTH!

THEY died, because of their piece of cloth!

THAT is whom you are calling "MORE CIVILIZED" than Africans!

Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Africa was not less-civilized than the Europeans.

For example, the image below- they depict two Oyinbo Lieutenants during the "ZULU WARS."

Do you know WHY they were killing as many Blacks as possible?

They were doing it, so that the Zulus would not take their FLAG- which their regiment left behind when they fled like the cowards they were, before the "less-civilized" "ignorant savages." Black men DIED, because of a piece of CLOTH!

THEY died, because of their piece of cloth!

THAT is whom you are calling "MORE CIVILIZED" than Africans!
It is definitely not inferiority complex to admit that the white men were more civilized than our black ancestors; in terms of education,social structure,science and technology,politics,trade etc
We had our own ways that was quite superb,especially when it came to military endurance and culture,but we were no match for them.Its the truth.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
QuietHammer:

I GOT TO KNOW THEIR NAME THROUGH A THREAD HEAR ON NAIRALAND,YOU CAN GOOGLE IT UP AND READ OTHER PEOPLE EXPERIENCES "SEEING DEMONS,ANGELS,FALLEN ANGELS,SPIRITS"
I THOUGHTS I HAVE ANGELS GROWING UP I NEVER KNEW I WAS EXPOSING MYSELF TO DANGER...IT GOES LIKE THIS,I WAS 6YEARS OLD THEN,I WAS SLEEPING VERY CLOSE TO MY MOM ON THE FLOOR,IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT,I DON'T KNOW THE TIME THEN,THEN I OPENED MY EYES,AND I SAW THREE BEINGS IN WHITE GARMENT(i 1st thought they were my uncles),1 WAS STANDING BY THE WALL LOOKING AT ME,THE OTHER TWO WHERE SQUATTING ONE LEG,AND KNEELING THE OTHER,I DIDN'T SEE THEIR FACE,THEN THEY PUT SOMETHING THAT LOOKS SOMEHOW LIKE THE SHAPE OF A GENERATOR PLUG,IN FRONT OF MY MOUTH,BELIEVE ME,MY VOICE WAS SEIZED,I COULDN'T SPEAK,I TRIED TO CALL MY MOM BUT NOTHING HAPPENED,THEN I DIDN'T KNOW WHEN I SLEPT OFF...THAT REMAINS A MYSTERY,UNTIL I DISCOVERED THAT THREAD HERE ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wilgrea7:

actually ... i believe aliens have been found.... the government would definitely hide their existenced

i dont understand... please explain

yes Sir... thanks for your concern... i appreciate
CHANGE MY FORMER BUT TO WHEN,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

HAVE YOU SEARCHED THE THREAD?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor W.F. Kumuyi In Russia Then The Unthinkable Happens! / The Church Is Dead / How To Pray Using The Blood Of Jesus, In Destroying Every Spiritual Yoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.