Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus (2324 Views)

Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. / Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by henry007(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Guys check out my TECNO L9 Plus Unboxing and First Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niu4KA5IWz8?a

Like and subscribe if you like the video.

Thanks.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by easrael(f): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice Nice nice

dragnet lalasticlala obinoscopy you need to see this
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by kogbaski99: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
easrael:
Nice Nice nice

dragnet lalasticlala obinoscopy you need to see this

Techno tecno...what can I do without you.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
kogbaski99:

Techno tecno...what can I do without you.
A lot.
Go to school.
Get a job.
Earn money.
Buy better phones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by henry007(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
adeboyewareez:

A lot.

Go to school.

Get a job.

Earn money.

Buy better phones.

Lmao i guess you're not working yet then.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
henry007:

Lmao i guess you're not working yet then.
Does it really matter? at least, I know what Quality means from Quantity.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by investigator007: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Lol..what better phones than tecno's
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by vanchi(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Xiaomi all the way

2 Likes

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by Behankey(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
This L9 Plus make sense , nice design and huge battery

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by scarycuteface(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Behankey:
This L9 Plus make sense , nice design and huge battery
The L9 Plus and the Camon CX already making waves. Tecno doesn't wanna relent this year.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
investigator007:

Lol..what better phones than tecno's

Well, it's no use listing them out. We're all in Nigeria, if you know what I mean.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by henry007(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Samsung releases the most phones on planet Earth, what quantity are you talking about?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
henry007:

Samsung releases the most phones on planet Earth, what quantity are you talking about?
That doesn't preclude the fact that they do make very quality devices. if you ask me, I think Samsung balanced quality and quantity; Tecno? well, it's quantity over quality, at least, for now.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by henry007(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
adeboyewareez:

That doesn't preclude the fact that they do make very quality devices. if you ask me, I think Samsung balanced quality and quantity; Tecno? well, it's quantity over quality, at least, for now.
Please pick up any 70K samsung device and i'd show you a samsung device that cannot boot asphalt 8 or maybe even uber app sef.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 11, 2017
henry007:
Please pick up any 70K samsung device and i'd show you a samsung device that cannot boot asphalt 8 or maybe even uber app sef.

Hehe.

Are you willing to admit that their Galaxy S line of mobile phones are 'true flagships'? inching closer and closer to perfection?

Okay, surprise me. Tell me Galaxy S8 and S8+ aren't the most gorgeous devices out there.

Tecno, on the other hand, prefers churning out affordable devices (in droves) and building upon publicity; and it's not a bad thing, if you ask me.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by henry007(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Hehe.

Are you willing to admit that their Galaxy S line of mobile phones are 'true flagships'? inching closer and closer to perfection?

Okay, surprise me. Tell me Galaxy S8 and S8+ aren't the most gorgeous devices out there.

Tecno, on the other hand, prefers churning out affordable devices (in droves) and building upon publicity; and it's not a bad thing, if you ask me.

Even if S8 and S8 plus are the best things after sliced bread, you said quality vs quantity and that is what this argument is based on.

Now 70K cannot buy any brand new smartphone from Samsung that can run all your apps smoothly, TRUE or FALSE?

Also watch this Camon CX Camera Review and tell me what 70K can shoot 1080P like that from Samsung.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
henry007:

Even if S8 and S8 plus are the best things after sliced bread, you said quality vs quantity and that is what this argument is based on.

Now 70K cannot buy any brand new smartphone from Samsung that can run all your apps smoothly, TRUE or FALSE?

Also watch this Camon CX Camera Review and tell me what 70K can shoot 1080P like that from Samsung.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

You seem to forget that quality comes at a cost, especially in the smartphone game. That Camon CX can shoot 1080p better than a 70k Samsung isn't the greatest feat Tecno has ever achieved.

Tecno sells tons of devices to the masses, wanna know why? They figured we all have issues with pricing. Which is why with an affordable price, and a good deal of publicity, we would all buy their products.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by henry007(m): 2:15am On Apr 12, 2017
adeboyewareez:

You seem to forget that quality comes at a cost, especially in the smartphone game. That Camon CX can shoot 1080p better than a 70k Samsung isn't the greatest feat Tecno has ever achieved.

Tecno sells tons of devices to the masses, wanna know why? They figured we all have issues with pricing. Which is why with an affordable price, and a good deal of publicity, we would all buy their products.

Wetin you want make we do, double the money sef, you no fit get better samsung phone brand new. Have you seen the Samsung J7 photos on snapchat? Down right appalling. People pay 100K for that shii today. It's big named brands that are actually trying to milk us dry. oomg bought huawei p10 mini for 100K+ and the thing cannot run snapchat without hanging for like 5 seconds, an original phone for that matter. Kinda reminds me of that Samsung Tab 3 that comes dead on arrival. Hangs straight from the setting up page to every damn thing. Tbh even for free, i can't use it.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2017
henry007:

Wetin you want make we do, double the money sef, you no fit get better samsung phone brand new. Have you seen the Samsung J7 photos on snapchat? Down right appalling. People pay 100K for that shii today. It's big named brands that are actually trying to milk us dry. oomg bought huawei p10 mini for 100K+ and the thing cannot run snapchat without hanging for like 5 seconds, an original phone for that matter. Kinda reminds me of that Samsung Tab 3 that comes dead on arrival. Hangs straight from the setting up page to every damn thing. Tbh even for free, i can't use it.

I see.

Really, I hold up some parts of your opinion. it's quite wrong to say that Tecno hasn't done well over time; their customer service is very good, and they're innovative with their devices.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by henry007(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
adeboyewareez:

I see.

Really, I hold up some parts of your opinion. it's quite wrong to say that Tecno hasn't done well over time; their customer service is very good, and they're innovative with their devices.

Started from loudspeakers now they're here loool
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
henry007:

Started from loudspeakers now they're here loool
Hehe.
I'll pretend I didn't see what you've just written.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by henry007(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Hehe.

I'll pretend I didn't see what you've just written.

grin grin
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by tbadejo25: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Is there a cheaper L9 without the plus?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing: Side by side with the Phantom 6 plus by henry007(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
tbadejo25:
Is there a cheaper L9 without the plus?

There is but i'm not sure it's available in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Has Discontinued Their Unlimited Night Browsing Plan / Pls I Want To Repair My Dead Boot Htc Desire 516 Refurbished / Dual Sim Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.