Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught (61819 Views)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) / EFCC Arrest Ekiti University Student Who Scams People By Faking 2 Be USA Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Tenim47(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
thank GOD no angry mob
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by sanbells(f): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Finally she was caught , good riddance. She really stole a lot by getting people's sympathy.
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by LionDeLeo: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
She is among the numerous Lagos "developers".

3 Likes

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by noble71(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
how many times your water brake madam?

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by noziz(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nkem Nwachukwu grin

the Igbos Association of Nigeria(FAN) is one of the major things they do for a living

2 Likes

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by chloride6: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
damilolammm:
Oloriburuku somebody undecided
People like this would be suffering the real ones in need. Bastard!!!

That was how I gave a woman who saw me in a food canteen yesterday 200 Naira claiming she needed it for the completion of her accommodation fees.
Lo and behold, she bought one very chilled Maltina and 70 Naira bread.,right in my presence.
I just weak since then cry

shey she no go chop ni

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by jumpandpas(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Keneking:
Mynd44 evening don come for Eti Osa local govt

Don't mind Mynd44 and seun, we dey see their leg works. As dem dey reserve bad news every night for the mocking of Igbos. I have observed this.

1 Like

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by hotspec(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
newyorks:
wich one be water again?ayamnotundastanding
search for previous news about her. She used to lie dt shez pregnant, and her delivery time has arrived, u konw this water bag that breaks when preggy woman is due. People around will contribute money 4 her bla bla bla
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by mightyhaze: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
damilolammm:
Oloriburuku somebody undecided
People like this would be suffering the real ones in need. Bastard!!!

That was how I gave a woman who saw me in a food canteen yesterday 200 Naira claiming she needed it for the completion of her accommodation fees.
Lo and behold, she bought one very chilled Maltina and 70 Naira bread.,right in my presence.
I just weak since then cry
like seriously? cheesy
U gave sb 200naira for accommodation??

Well,..d moni u gave her was to munch bread and coke so as 2 hav strength 2 go meet ppl wen go gv ha ' accommodation moni' tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by lookmangiw(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
NCAN, your food don ready oooo.
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
So for how long did she thought she could get away with it? Some people are not good with criminal Activities.
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Igbos , always disappointing us.

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by adecz: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Igbo Kwenu!!! grin grin
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Galantsantana(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Poverty & a failed system at work
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by realnas(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
She's a Igbo Nah, watch as her fellow iPob touts will come here and defend their sister

4 Likes

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by haykes(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Another developer developing the area with scam i hail o

1 Like

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by sekem: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
blessedvisky:
Nkem Nwachukwu

They never disappoint

Before nko? tongue

The most hardworking tribe of Africa

2 Likes

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by SocialFaculty: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Saw her in action live in Diamond Bank Lekki. I suspected her as well as one other woman who said baby water doesn't look like that. She made away with 47K because nobody wants to have a pregnant woman mess the whoke banking hall.
I knew in my mind that soon she will be caught.

1 Like

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by brownsug(f): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
God help us in this country
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
;DThe developers again
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
i said it that she will be caught

1 Like

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Emestar1999: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
I no get the gist
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Jammiiee(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
O n pa ayan, o n pa idun, o n pa angry alantakun
soberdrunk:
See her face like ratkiller/he dey kill mosquito well well! angry
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Missmossy(f): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chai!! Yet she has legs and hands isn't disabled yet begs.God knows i don't pity such people at all. She should dance to the tune of the music asap cheesy
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by HRich(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
She de even vex why them go catch her,
Serious IPOBYoot business woman
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by ngwababe(f): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
blessedvisky:
Nkem Nwachukwu

They never disappoint

And I be nwachukwu too
angry angry angry
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Mouthgag: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Okey...

'This same woman by name Nkem Nwachukwu goes about into various banks in Lekki/Ajah axis of Lagos extorting monies from sympathetic Lagosians by seeking sympathy as her water is broken and entering labour etc.
She will attract sympathizers who she will mention LUTH as her hospital, but after collecting N20,000 or so as the hospital initial bill,the office will arrange a taxi for her and she will order the taxi driver to another direction and alight and will mor get to her LUTH.
This seems a new strategy of obtaining by tricks with pregnancy'

Let us be watchful.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/lady-who-scams-lagosians-by-faking-that.html

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3717678/how-pregnant-lady-extorted-money
Oloriburuku

Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by simplyhonest(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
the hustle is real..... crime doesn't pay
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by Damseldammie(f): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
mrborntodoit:
Everyday for the thief.... grin oya complete am

One particular day is for the owner.... Ó yá jékán mò
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by joinnow: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pmb cause recession
Recession cause people to think outside the box
Nkem Nwachukwu think outside the box
Therefore Nkem Nwachukwu is. .......
Re: 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught by CoCoLav(f): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
I wont condemn her. For all you guys know, she probably has hungry kids who are also out of school. A mother will do anything to take care of her children. Looking at her, its obvious she isnt spending the money on herself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom / Monkey Steals Banana From Parked Truck, Caught On Camera (Pix / Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.