Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) (9629 Views)

Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases / Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Is Afraid Of Dr Nwoye, APGA Voyage Of Illusion ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
ikp120:

If there are no accidents then how will there be accidents if you don't pay attention when you are saying that there are no accidents? undecided undecided undecided

Take it easy with your lies here because some of us here are reasonable o. sad sad sad sad

There are no Accidents only Attention and if you don't pay Attention there will be Accidents.

You might have Reasoning which makes you Reasonable, but you don't have Understanding that will make you Understand the things you Reason.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
The Signs and Symbols are everywhere, but HOW MANY PEOPLE SEE IT?
BRAINWASHED PEOPLE DO NOT SEE, THAT IS WHY THERE IS OPEN BLINDNESS.

Open Blindness is when the Eyes are Wide Open but yet, the Person sees NOTHING but DARKNESS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7gZVniVAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQO2PcEW9BY
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by ikp120(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
oncoded:

There are no Accidents only Attention and if you don't pay Attention there will be Accidents.

You might have Reasoning which makes you Reasonable, but you don't have Understanding that will make you Understand the things you Reason.

When last did you have your brain examined? (no insult intended). You said that "there are no accidents" thereby insinuating that accidents DO NOT EXIST. Then went ahead to insinuate, in the statement, that accidents DO EXIST. WTF!

Please I'll honestly counsel you to visit either a psychologist or a psychiatrist for urgent mental evaluation (no insult intended)

1 Like

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by defemz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
This guy is pretty messed up. He deserves our collective sympathy. grin
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
ikp120:

So you don change talk now? undecided undecided undecided

Were you not the one insinuating that ISS is existing? undecided undecided undecided

Continue propagating lies. sad sad sad sad

It Exist because you said so, I was only repeating what you said, didn't you ask me to go and check in Facebook? but because it Exist on Facebook, Computer, Television, does it mean it actually Exist?

Do you know that you can find Pictures of Titanic during construction but you can never find real pictures of the so called ISS during construction. Titanic Construction started March 31, 1909 and you can still find REAL VIDEOS AND PICTURES of the Construction but you can never Find Your Beloved ISS or ISIS construction pictures. The process of assembling the International Space Station (ISS) has been under way since the 1990s. Zarya, the first ISS module, was launched by a Proton rocket on 20 November 1998 yet no REAL Pictures of the Assembling or Construction without CGI

Show me pictures of ISS during Construction, don't tell me to go to google or facebook, show me here just as I showed you picture of Titanic during Construction and also few CGI Pictures to show you the difference and the AGE you live in THE AGE OF ILLUSION AND DELUSION I need real Pictures and not Computer Generated Image (CGI).

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
ikp120:

When last did you have your brain examined? (no insult intended). You said that "there are no accidents" thereby insinuating that accidents DO NOT EXIST. Then went ahead to insinuate, in the statement, that accidents DO EXIST. WTF!

Please I'll honestly counsel you to visit either a psychologist or a psychiatrist for urgent mental evaluation (no insult intended)

Little Infants, always wanting Meat when they have no Teeth to Chew it (No Offence), You really don't understand it and instead of you to ask for a DEEPER Explanation to that which you have zero idea about, you are busy criticizing and misunderstanding what you do not Understand.

You have to take it one by one some times in order to Understand it. Wisdom is not like Knowledge or Understanding, even if they always roll together just like the 3 Wise Men, they are 3, Wise and Men but yet, they are also different, all 3 of them.

There are no Accident only Attention and if you don't Pay Attention, there will be Accident.

Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding is not for everyone Dummy............NO OFFENCE.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by ikp120(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
oncoded:

It Exist because you said so, I was only repeating what you said, didn't you ask me to go and check in Facebook? but because it Exist on Facebook, Computer, Television, does it mean it actually Exist?

Do you know that you can find Pictures of Titanic during construction but you can never find real pictures of the so called ISS during construction. Titanic Construction started March 31, 1909 and you can still find REAL VIDEOS AND PICTURES of the Construction but you can never Find Your Beloved ISS or ISIS construction pictures. The process of assembling the International Space Station (ISS) has been under way since the 1990s. Zarya, the first ISS module, was launched by a Proton rocket on 20 November 1998 yet no REAL Pictures of the Assembling or Construction without CGI

Show me pictures of ISS during Construction, don't tell me to go to google or facebook, show me here just as I showed you picture of Titanic during Construction and also few CGI Pictures to show you the difference and the AGE you live in THE AGE OF ILLUSION AND DELUSION I need real Pictures and not Computer Generated Image (CGI).

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by ikp120(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
oncoded:

Little Infants, always wanting Meat when they have no Teeth to Chew it (No Offence), You really don't understand it and instead of you to ask for a DEEPER Explanation to that which you have zero idea about, you are busy criticizing and misunderstanding what you do not Understand.

You have to take it one by one some times in order to Understand it. Wisdom is not like Knowledge or Understanding, even if they always roll together just like the 3 Wise Men, they are 3, Wise and Men but yet, they are also different, all 3 of them.

There are no Accident only Attention and if you don't Pay Attention, there will be Accident.

Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding is not for everyone Dummy............NO OFFENCE.
Keep contradicting yourself. Just continue. You just see one stupid deranged guy talking on youtube and just swallow the lies and start distributing them to gullible people like you. Just continue feeding on lies on youtube.

Please grow up and reason with your head, not emotions.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by ikp120(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
oncoded:

Oga those are real videos not just pictures. Stop propagating lies. Go and verify before spewing trash all over the place
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by Elkay3: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
People who are enlightened do not call other people who do understand things in different perspective other than theirs as "dummies".
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 5:56am On Apr 13, 2017
defemz:
This guy is pretty messed up. He deserves our collective sympathy. grin

None of una done provide any picture, link or video evidence to back up una claim, yet una still dey make noise.

There are things, greater things that you dumb Nigerians don't Understand and Wisdom is one one of those, with all una sense, how the Country be?

With all ua sanity and mental health, how una Country be? Useless People.

What you people reading this Thread are doing is like a 10 years old child trying to be a Man and carry the responsibility of a Man, him go kill himself.

The Future of the Man is always the Man of the Future.

Vision your Dreams and always Dream your Visions.

Dummies.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 5:57am On Apr 13, 2017
ikp120:

Oga those are real videos not just pictures. Stop propagating lies. Go and verify before spewing trash all over the place

None of una done provide any picture, link or video evidence to back up una claim, yet una still dey make noise.

There are things, greater things that you dumb Nigerians don't Understand and Wisdom is one one of those, with all una sense, how the Country be?

What you people reading this Thread are doing is like a 10 years old child trying to be a Man and carry the responsibility of a Man, him go kill himself.

Dummies.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 5:58am On Apr 13, 2017
ikp120:

Keep contradicting yourself. Just continue. You just see one stupid deranged guy talking on youtube and just swallow the lies and start distributing them to gullible people like you. Just continue feeding on lies on youtube.

Please grow up and reason with your head, not emotions.

Dummies.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2017
Elkay3:
People who are enlightened do not call other people who do understand things in different perspective other than theirs as "dummies".

dum·my/ˈdəmē/
noun

a model or replica of a human being.
something designed to resemble and serve as a substitute for the real or usual thing; a counterfeit or sham.
a stupid person.

When you act like a Dummy, you will be treated like a Dummy, if you act like an Animal, you will be treated like an Animal. If you act like a Gay, you will be treated like a Gay.

A prostitute is not treated like a Queen, neither is a Queen treated like a Prostitute.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by ikp120(m): 6:57am On Apr 13, 2017
oncoded:

Dummies.
I have told you where to find the videos. Let me just help you since you're not smart enough to get to where the videos are.

Here is the link to International Space Station's official website page.

https://m.facebook.com/ISS/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiMDQ5Zjk3YzljNWE2YjBhMGFkMjExNjQyMTRkZDhjMDYiLCJxdWVyeSI6IkludGVybmF0aW9uYWwgU3BhY2UgU3RhdGlvbiIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjIyNDI2MTE0NiwicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjoxNjgxNzA4MzMyMTU4NTYsInBvc2l0aW9uIjowLCJyZXN1bHRfdHlwZSI6Mjc0fQ%3D%3D

There are tons of videos taken live in ISS on that page. A guy who just returned from ISS after spending 173 days there was also interviewed, and the video of the interview was broadcasted live on that page some hours ago.

If you want to continue lying to yourself, please continue. I have given you the best help I can.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2017
ikp120:

I have told you where to find the videos. Let me just help you since you're not smart enough to get to where the videos are.

Here is the link to International Space Station's official website page.

https://m.facebook.com/ISS/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiMDQ5Zjk3YzljNWE2YjBhMGFkMjExNjQyMTRkZDhjMDYiLCJxdWVyeSI6IkludGVybmF0aW9uYWwgU3BhY2UgU3RhdGlvbiIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjIyNDI2MTE0NiwicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjoxNjgxNzA4MzMyMTU4NTYsInBvc2l0aW9uIjowLCJyZXN1bHRfdHlwZSI6Mjc0fQ%3D%3D

There are tons of videos taken live in ISS on that page. A guy who just returned from ISS after spending 173 days there was also interviewed, and the video of the interview was broadcasted live on that page some hours ago.

If you want to continue lying to yourself, please continue. I have given you the best help I can.

Let me help you, as you are not smart enough to Govern your life.

Show me pictures of the construction of the ISS just as I showed you pictures of the construction of Titanic.

Anyone with a Good computer can create a facebook page and deceive the whole world with CGI.

Show me the before pictures of ISS, you know, the behind the scene, before the editing and CGI.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2017
Dummies will be Ignored, Fools will be Ignored, Ignorance will be Ignored.

I was teaching Computer from 2003 - 2007 and one of the things I learned while teaching is that you can not teach everyone, even if you try, not everyone is teachable.

Moving on.

Conspiracy in the Bible.

2 Samuel 15:31
Verse Concepts
Now someone told David, saying, "Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom " And David said, "O LORD, I pray, make the counsel of Ahithophel foolishness."

1 Kings 16:20
Verse Concepts
Now the rest of the acts of Zimri and his conspiracy which he carried out, are they not written in the Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel?

Amos 7:10
Verse Concepts
Then Amaziah, the priest of Bethel, sent word to Jeroboam king of Israel, saying, "Amos has conspired against you in the midst of the house of Israel; the land is unable to endure all his words.

Ezekiel 22:25
Verse Concepts
"There is a conspiracy of her prophets in her midst like a roaring lion tearing the prey They have devoured lives; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in the midst of her.

John 11:53
Verse Concepts
So from that day on they planned (conspired) together to kill Him.

2 Samuel 15:12
Verse Concepts
And Absalom sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David's counselor, from his city Giloh, while he was offering the sacrifices And the conspiracy was strong, for the people increased continually with Absalom.

1 Samuel 22:13
Verse Concepts
Saul then said to him, "Why have you and the son of Jesse conspired against me, in that you have given him bread and a sword and have inquired of God for him, so that he would rise up against me by lying in ambush as it is this day?"

1 Kings 15:27
Verse Concepts
Then Baasha the son of Ahijah of the house of Issachar conspired against him, and Baasha struck him down at Gibbethon, which belonged to the Philistines, while Nadab and all Israel were laying siege to Gibbethon.

2 Kings 15:30
Verse Concepts
And Hoshea the son of Elah made a conspiracy against Pekah the son of Remaliah, and struck him and put him to death and became king in his place, in the twentieth year of Jotham the son of Uzziah.

2 Kings 17:4
Verse Concepts
But the king of Assyria found conspiracy in Hoshea, who had sent messengers to So king of Egypt and had offered no tribute to the king of Assyria, as he had done year by year; so the king of Assyria shut him up and bound him in prison.

2 Kings 9:14
Verse Concepts
So Jehu the son of Jehoshaphat the son of Nimshi conspired against Joram. Now Joram with all Israel was defending Ramoth-gilead against Hazael king of Aram,

2 Kings 10:9
Verse Concepts
Now in the morning he went out and stood and said to all the people, "You are innocent; behold, I conspired against my master and killed him, but who killed all these?

2 Kings 15:25
Verse Concepts
Then Pekah son of Remaliah, his officer, conspired against him and struck him in Samaria, in the castle of the king's house with Argob and Arieh; and with him were fifty men of the Gileadites, and he killed him and became king in his place.

Nehemiah 4:8
Verse Concepts
All of them conspired together to come and fight against Jerusalem and to cause a disturbance in it.

2 Kings 15:10
Verse Concepts
Then Shallum the son of Jabesh conspired against him and struck him before the people and killed him, and reigned in his place.

2 Kings 15:15
Verse Concepts
Now the rest of the acts of Shallum and his conspiracy which he made, behold they are written in the Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel.

1 Kings 16:9
Verse Concepts
His servant Zimri, commander of half his chariots, conspired against him Now he was at Tirzah drinking himself drunk in the house of Arza, who was over the household at Tirzah.

There are Many Many Many More.... do your own Research.

con·spir·a·cy
noun
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

the·o·ry
noun
a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

Listen to your World Leaders and let them explain to you how they BRAINWASH you while you clap for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxnegxNEDAc

prop·a·gan·da
noun
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

A Word is enough.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2017
IT IS EASY TO FALL DEEP STATE ASLEEP THAN TO WAKE UP AND STAY AWAKE.

What is the first thing you learned in School?

The Earth is Billions of Years Old, A Spinning Ball, Spinning Thousands of Miles per hour all this before you were Old enough to ASK QUESTIONS, why? Why didn't they wait until you Grow Up before they teach you that? Don't ask me, I don't care.

Ignorance will be Ignored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdUqjzsSVTw

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2017
The ENEMY
The Enemy does not Sleep
The Enemy does not Eat
The Enemy does not Rest for the Enemy has to be everywhere at the same time because the Enemy thinks he is God.

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kYHad1wrkI

If the Enemy does not Sleep, Eat, Rest, WHY SHOULD YOU?

It is not about Israel, it is about GOD
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by ikp120(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2017
oncoded:

Let me help you, as you are not smart enough to Govern your life.

Show me pictures of the construction of the ISS just as I showed you pictures of the construction of Titanic.

Anyone with a Good computer can create a facebook page and deceive the whole world with CGI.

Show me the before pictures of ISS, you know, the behind the scene, before the editing and CGI.
Oga are you so dumb that you don't know that pictures of anything (including those ones you're referring to) can be created using softwares? I have told you to go for mental evaluation but you no go listen. sad sad

What you have there on that Facebook page were broadcasted live from ISS. The next thing you should say is that there are no satellites in space. Na wa for una o.

I know how stupid and mentally deranged most conspiracy theorists are. Even when you give them evidence they will still say they're fake simply because they are mentally deranged.

Just look at how videos on YouTube have rendered you practically mentally lame.

That building you're living in now, please send me videos and pictures of its construction (ask you landlord for it please) so that I can prove that the building truly exists. You see how stupid and lame you have been rendered by those conspiracy theory videos on YouTube? undecided undecided undecided Use your head and reason.

Those videos on that page are real. Stop trying to use lies to promote the Bible and God because God is filled with truth not lies. You're lying to people. You're being deceptive oga. Go and watch those videos. They are not CGI. They are not picture slides. They contain real humans. Stop deceiving people.

Abeg also look for urgent help ASAP oga. Your mind and sanity has been taken away from you by conspiracy theorists.

PS: No insult intended
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Do your own Research, Believe your own thing, don't be a FOOLISH DUMMY.

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Home or Abroad.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND BELIEVE YOUR OWN THING.

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2017
During Judgment, you will not be asked what Shape or Color is the Earth. The Judge in Court will not ask you how many miles per hour does the Earth Spin

Wake Up and Know why you are HERE.

Don't Learn something you can never use Physically or Spiritually

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
For all you Dummies out there, the Glass Ceiling is called the Firmament/Dome/Canopy which is only possible in a FLAT EARTH.

In your face DUMMIES.....In your Face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDb5Fowe_jY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

If the Glass Ceiling Exist (which it does), it only mean that the Holy Bible is Right, God is, was and will always be, NASA was not, Evolution is fake, but hey, don't believe me and before you expose your IGNORANCE. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

The TRUTH is in your FACE 2/4/7/3/6/5, But the BLIND Will never see it.

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Those who don't learn from HISTORY will end up repeating HISTORY over and over and over and over AGAIN and AGAIN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbjfkfgBE94

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
The Truth is The Truth.

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 6:11am On Apr 15, 2017
In this Age, the Age of Illusion and Delusion, you must be MEAN and to be MEAN, you need to have, go and speak with THE TRUTH and follow the MEANEST MAN ALIVE.

13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.[d] 15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell[e] as yourselves.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.’ 17 You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred?

23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.

25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and all uncleanness.

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous.

All that was said right to the FACES of the scribes, Pharisees and hypocrites by the MEANEST MAN.

You think we are Mean for saying THE TRUTH?

Clearly you don't know the Government.
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2017
The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization to promote international co-operation. A replacement for the ineffective League of Nations (FAILURE) , the organization was established on 24 October 1945 after World War II in order to prevent another such conflict.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations

The United Nations was Founded/Created for the Purpose of Preventing WARS and CONFLICTS......Since the Founding/Creation of THE UN till today 2017, there has been more than 200 WARS.

Think about that whenever you think about THE UNITED NATIONS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVvGAM6yQ2I
Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND PERCEIVE THE SMOKE............BEFORE THE FIRE.

Re: The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) by oncoded(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2017
But it is just a logo, YEAH, Keep telling yourself that.........Dummy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi APC Supporters Vandalise Government Facilities / South-East Should Align With North For 2023 Presidency – Senator Uzodinma / Reps Probe 45 Million Accounts Without BVN With ₦1.2tn Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.