Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion (23043 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ihatepork, your people have done it again. Just when I thought I had seen it all. grin cheesy Look at gullibility, narcissism, and delusion at its peak. These people lie tooo much. Ahan! This picture was taken from that zenith bank saga when their officials were kneeling to beg Fayose

https://www.nairaland.com/3184823/fayose-zenith-bank-officials-kneeling

They said Agbaje said Gtbank has lost 25 billion and they actually believed it. Look at the number of likes. cheesy

ODVanguard Omofunaab2 okoyeeboz totit Evilmetahuman Gazzy88 Electricdangerr wristbangle janellemonae Belmot DONADAMS manmountain guestlander jaideyone bakynes itsTutsi ab11baddo 4koff Naijazeus Gavelslam

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Once you see numbers and percentages flying around. 65%, 75%, 90%, 1 trillion, 10 billion. just know dem dem from erosion republic are at work grin

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by NCP: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
You get time for these nonsense, no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by alade112(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
The rate this people lie eh... I don't know how they think, they see visible lies but still choose to believe the lies and act stupidly if i may say... Go to Biafra page and see wonders...

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
alade112:
The rate this people lie eh... I don't know how they think, they see visible lies but still choose to believe the lies and act stupidly if i may say... Go to Biafra page and see wonders...

There is a level of delusion that if someone tells you Onitsha is more developed than Tokyo, you'll believe it. Ibos are at that level. And it's a collective thing. They all think alike. Delusion of grandeur + delusion of persecution is a deadly combo

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ODVanguard: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Smh. Very useless and shameless liars. Dem don use lie lie swear for dem.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
ODVanguard:
Smh. Very useless and shameless liars. Dem don't use lie lie swear for dem.

Bro, we need to compile all their lies on one thread so it's easy to access instead of creating new threads everytime they come up with fresh lies grin cheesy

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by totit: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
O NO ooooo

Not againnnnnnnnn... shocked

grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ODVanguard: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Bro, we need to compile all their lies on one thread so it's easy to access instead of creating new threads everytime they come up with fresh lies grin cheesy

Supported. Omo they can lie for Africa. But those lies will keep catching up with and embarrassing them like this in full glare.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by MayorofLagos(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Once you see numbers and percentages flying around, 65%, 75%, 90%, just know dem dem from erosion republic are at work grin

grin grin
Nothing in Ibo statistic is ever below 40%, NOTHING!

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

Supported. Omo they can lie for Africa. But those lies will keep catching up with and embarrassing them like this in full glare.

I think we might have to use this thread. I will probably add their fruitless ultimatums too grin cheesy

Cc osucoward

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ibo bureau of statistics grin cheesy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by GameGod(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
IPOB yoots should try and get small sense na

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by DONADAMS(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
lmao...all these our brother ehn...lol.."on his knees begging innoson motors"...definitely the funniest gibberish I've read this year grin grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by deomelo: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Ibo bureau of statistics grin cheesy

lmao... grin grin grin

Igbos and lies are like brothers and sisters.. grin grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ODVanguard: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
BeautifulSE:

I think we might have to use this thread. I will probably add their fruitless ultimatums too grin cheesy

Cc osucoward

Since Kanu fled to Ghana they've been jobless on the propaganda front, until this Gtbank matter. Expect more of this sort of lie from their stables. Na their way.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Omofunaab2: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
I have never seen a tribe so deluded like the igbo tribe.

They create their own lies, believe them and also massage their ego with it.

Billionaires on nairaland but fan yogo sellers in reality

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:
I have never seen a tribe so deluded like the igbo tribe.

They create their own lies, believe them and also massage their ego with it.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by intruxive(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
U are only a champion in igbo land if u can lie without blinking grin
Thats why they are trying to outdo themselves
They go give u title mazi eze ndigbo1 of ucharacha autonomous center abakaliki
If u think am lying ask Late namdi kanu grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
They just enjoy throwing numbers around like lotto machine. I don't even bother myself anymore when they quote me grin

In short, i'll change the title of this thread to ibo bureau of statistics

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by totit: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Thanks OP for another comedy series.

Lmao. grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Gotze1: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
ehhhhhhh

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by alade112(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Jesu ?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by MayorofLagos(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin
This title na wah!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tit(f): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
GTB eti loo
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Abeg you guys should help me post funny comments you've read from IPOB bureau of statistics like this one grin

Scout60:

Atleast those guys owe the highest 2 by 2 shop, they hawk gala instead of engaging in skull mining, baddo, agbero and kidnapping.
Through the proceed from gala hawking, they own 60% landed properties in Lagos leaving the owner of the land agbero work to do

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
With a projected population of about 18 million by Lagos State Government, we can assume an Igbo population of 7.2 million in Lagos alone, over 3 million in Kano alone, leaving the other Northern states to share 8 million Igbos. With Lagos statistics we can safely assume, over another 11 million Igbos in the SW. This means about over 22 million Igbos living in the North and South West. -

IPOB bureau of statistics grin grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4157348/igbo-walka-walka-blessing-curse

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ODVanguard: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Abeg you guys should help me post funny comments you've read from IPOB bureau of statistics like this one grin

When you start seeing them quoting '60%' this, '80%' that, then just know say na wash.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ODVanguard: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
BeautifulSE:
With a projected population of about 18 million by Lagos State Government, we can assume an Igbo population of 7.2 million in Lagos alone, over 3 million in Kano alone, leaving the other Northern states to share 8 million Igbos. With Lagos statistics we can safely assume, over another 11 million Igbos in the SW. This means about over 22 million Igbos living in the North and South West. -

Ohanaeze president recently said their population in Lagos is 4-million. lipsrsealed I always wonder where they pull all these spurious figures from. Their anuses, maybe? undecided

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by totit: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
BeautifulSE:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure / Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.