Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals (35124 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals by Danobal: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Even Mr President! na school cert.
Re: BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals by Akshow: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Gazzy88:
what's wrong with you kids? someone raised a very important point that affects our national life as a country and all could say is "stale"? I don't blame peeps like you. most of you eat from the spoils of the land which your fathers are part of. what value has bbn add to your life academically,morally,psychologically and financially? we have brains wasting away in this country and what youths celebrate is a program so useless and void like 'k' in knife. Wise up Nigerians!!!
stfu and swerve. don't blame bbn for the failure of ur leaders. Have u condemn those who watch European football all year contributing to the growth and development of other countries? That to me is even worse than bbn but typical kill joys like u because u can't afford dstv will always foam in the mouth and overlook that but condemn bbn. I bet u are even a football fan. Tell us what premier League or laliga has contributed to your life or to Nigeria. Kill joy. Park well
Re: BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals by gistux: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
Na the work wey we dey do

Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel better known by his stage name Mayorkun, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter, signed to HKN Gang record label. We presents you 10 things about the fast rising singer

See below:

http://www.gistux.com.ng/2017/04/07/10-things-know-banker-turned-singer-mayorkun-6-will-make-never-stop-loving-davido/
Re: BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals by MGeey(f): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
optional1:

i don't get please

Its Debie not Debbie
Re: BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals by optional1(f): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2017
MGeey:

Its Debie not Debbie
ok thank you
Re: BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals by Gazzy88(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Akshow:
stfu and swerve. don't blame bbn for the failure of ur leaders. Have u condemn those who watch European football all year contributing to the growth and development of other countries? That to me is even worse than bbn but typical kill joys like u because u can't afford dstv will always foam in the mouth and overlook that but condemn bbn. I bet u are even a football fan. Tell us what premier League or laliga has contributed to your life or to Nigeria. Kill joy. Park well
I give up on you. I never knew i was quoting a baby. I can feed the whole of your family. akidanidani arinya omo.
Re: BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals by Akshow: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Gazzy88:
I give up on you. I never knew i was quoting a baby. I can feed the whole of your family. akidanidani arinya omo.
oponu sowenu. Olorijijjo Apoda oshi. When cornered he resort to insult like the childish pussay he is. Ayirada buruku. omo komo oloriburuku ashieere. Foolish he goat
Re: BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals by VickyRotex(f): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
Kukuma ki mi Vicky! O ti wa n binu gan Oooo! embarassed

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Win Bbnaija 2017 ? / BBNaija Season 7: Kess Loses His Son / BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.