Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,463 members, 7,846,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues (11915 Views)

My Salary Is Way Lower Than My Colleagues, I Am In Pains!! (please Advice) / Night Security My Colleagues Exposing Himself Always While Sleeping / Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues by Vorigo: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Quit and start your own company. Silly person. They gossip to much because they are Nigerian, relocate your birth, haba.

See person.

.........Okay on a serious note, I'm glad you realise you are the problem...Proud, Irrespwctful of yourself and others. My dear, you only knows what your problem is.....Draw it out and deal with it. It might be subconsciously stored so, you need to create an adjusted environment where you are able to be around people, even without having to deal with them hour to hour.
Re: I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues by gropius(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2017
You don't have to like your colleagues, your major concern is getting the job done as a team.....Your perception about them doesn't matter, what matters is the job. So focus on the task at hand and not your colleagues
Re: I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues by peacettw: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
@op, if you are still following this thread then please understand that your emotional intelligence needs to be worked on ASAP. Establishing a good working relationship is very vital in any enterprise. Pegging your inadequacies to your young age, perceived high moral standards and lack of tolerance to office gossip is just silly and smacks of arrogance. . I can tolerate eccentricity only if you are a freaking genius of Einstein standards, otherwise let go of your ego and learn to integrate.
Re: I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
if you can't beat them join them........Join the league of Gossip lol
Re: I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues by darlingnuel(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ngokafor:

..@op its obvious you no nothing about team work and synergy in an Organisation..You are clearly setting yourself up for an epic fall if you do not wake up from your delusional sense of self-worth..

...Working in an Organisation is not just about proficiency in your job description,but your ability to work well with your colleagues. There is no room for being 'yourself' and all that crap,or else tender your resignation and leave...Eight out of nine workers cannot be all bad while a lone ranger like you is good..

....I do not love all my colleagues either but i try as much as i can to get along with them,working in synergy with them for the betterment of my Organisation while i am still here...na here i still dey get my major cash in form of salary(which is usually paid without delay)to cushion this APC-induced recession.

...Use your tongue to count your teeth.
This is the star comment! awesome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice And Opinions / What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / Sam Altman To Return As OpenAI CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.