Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money (11805 Views)

What Skills Do I Need To Establish A Career As A Research Analyst? / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by ChukyT(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good evening nairalanders, sorry to bother you but I really need your kind suggestions

I am a sickle cell patient in my mid twenties, I studied accounting , I haven't been able to secure a job and have been teaching after my NYSC in 2020,the salary barely feeds, I don't see a future in that profession and I need a change.

I need suggestions on a skill I can acquire that wouldn't require much energy exertion and physical strength that is quite lucrative and can make me financially independent.

Your kind suggestions would be much appreciated

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by slimjohn2k5: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Programming

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by VeryWickedMan: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
I'm failing to see the correlation between sickle cell and not wanting to do meaningful work

Every reasonable job in the world includes intensive effort.

Edoziesmart:

He need work that don't consume much energy due to his health condition.

Does he Bleep?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Ktosin753: 4:32am On Jul 05, 2022
TemTweaks:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Be careful of this guy
He is always opening new usernames after being banned over and over by the mods.
Don't fall for him or you will regret it.
More than 20 of his usernames have been banned already.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by RedChiefPriest: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Any skill that can make you work remotely
I'd suggest skills like Web design and other tech skills.
Crypto and forex trading na big thing.

Dj! 2 cups of palmwine for me and OP
Barman! Play me "salary work no dey pay" by Mercy chinwo and Aliko Dangote.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by xpressionx(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Any skill that won't stress you much.
ICT depending on your area of strength

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by GboyegaD(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Any skill you find attractive and doesn't require too much of physical stress and can be done at a reasonable pace.

Have you tried walking into some medium/big size organizations around you to see if you can engage their HR head or a senior member of the team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Futuristics(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
this one is strong o
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by gbaskiboy: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you have capital you can set up business center in a good environment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by casualobserver: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChukyT:
Good evening nairalanders, sorry to bother you but I really need your kind suggestions

I am a sickle cell patient in my mid twenties, I studied accounting , I haven't been able to secure a job and have been teaching after my NYSC in 2020,the salary barely feeds, I don't see a future in that profession and I need a change.

I need suggestions on a skill I can acquire that wouldn't require much energy exertion and physical strength that is quite lucrative and can make me financially independent.

Join the Obidient movement, you won’t have to exert your brain!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by highbee02: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ktosin753:

Be careful of this guy
He is always opening new usernames after being banned over and over by the mods.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by victorjoe(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Programming. I have a friend who is SS. He has crises a lot. That's the only bad thing. He is married, and earns over 400k monthly.

You can too.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Edoziesmart(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ktosin753:

Be careful of this guy
Immediately I saw his post I know he is one of these nairaland cheap scammers flooding every thread with annoying ads.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by williaam(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm failing to see the correlation between sickle cell and not wanting to do meaningful work

You are very silly and inhumane, if you have nothing meaningful to say you don't need to comment

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Brendaniel: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
I think ICT related skills will be good, just look for the one that's likeable to you...

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Mrkumareze(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Have you lived with a sickle cell patient? If your answer is yes, you wouldn't make such comment.

37 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Edoziesmart(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

He need work that don't consume much energy due to his health condition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by H0didon(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
You can be the best version of yourself...

Don't let anything limit you. I've seen SS becoming someone in life.....

As our Ancestors would say "There is nothing impossible that cannot be achieved".

5 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by jimmyolasun: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Heya
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Heterodox(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChukyT:

UX/UI a.k.a product design.

If interested I have a connect

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by jimmyolasun: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
TemTweaks:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

Be like hustle never start dey pay. How many clients we don get now
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by nams77: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Shows you know little about the condition. strenuous activity triggers a crisis. Even intense preparation for an exam can lead to break down and crisis.
Be kind to other people's situation.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by HEBEI: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oga op, being a sickle cell patient does not really matter.
What matters is your determination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by KingOfTheDamned: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Does the health really matter in skill acquisition?
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by midform(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChukyT:

You obviously graduated from Nigerian school and you are currently teaching in a Nigerian setting, I believe you can do virtually all mental jobs! Good day warrior.

4 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Searchingvictor: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omo
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by astute28: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
I can teach you phone software , flashing and jailbreaking of iphone ,phone unlocked , software upgrade and downgrading , laptop softwares , network unlock for any phone , frp bypass , it only need your IQ and your fast laptop ,plus your hard disk like 2terabyte for different phone firmware , that's all you need ,very lucrative job

6 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by sisisioge: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Try IT....anything in it....just use google to search out top 10 and choose one. You can sit in your house and work for any coy in the world. Pay is very good too.

I feel you. While the labour law discourages discrimination on health grounds, most employers/recruiters are too scared to employ people who may be off work half the time due to being sick or those that would cost them a fortune in healthcare assistance. It is well.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Unprofessional To Use Whatsapp For Official/business Calls? / The Real Reason Why Employees Aren't Opening Your Emails / 5 Things Every Employee Expects From The Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.