Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Continue Using Whatsapp On Your BBOS7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Continue Using Whatsapp On Your BBOS7 (520 Views)

Stop Using Whatsapp If You Don't Know This - Android Phones. / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Continue Using Whatsapp On Your BBOS7 by Freethought(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
It is no news again that whatsapp no longer supports some certain devices, blackberry inclusive. So, if yu dnt hav the cash to get an android phn yet, not to worry!! I will be showing you how you can still use watsapp on your blackberry bold 4,bold 2 , curve7 , bold6 etc even with the restriction.

If your watsapp stoped working already here is the simple trick to get it running again.

-Delete/uninstall the watsapp on your phone..

-Go to BB app world and reinstall whatsapp

-Change the date on your device to 2016 and save

- Go back and open watsapp, put in your number and set it up

- Go back to date settings and put it on auto update

- Start chatting

ENJOY!!!

N B: This method was tested on my blackberry bold5 and I still have and still using watsapp on it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Xiaomi Redmi 4a or Note 4x / Pls Help Me Select / Top 10 Best Android And Ios Games In May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.