Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Desperately Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Desperately Need A Job (724 Views)

With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! / Please I Desperately Need A Job / I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Desperately Need A Job by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello Nairalanders.
I really feel very bad typing this but I was left with no option cos I'm in the middle of nowhere right now.
I'm Nwagbara Nzubechi Godson from Oyigbo, Rivers State.
I have very big challenge which has overwhelmed me and I'm currently seeking for help where available. I was admitted into the University above in 2013 for a 4years course(Biochemistry) which was supposed to finish this year but things Went wrong on the way. I had financial challenges and had to repeat a year which wasn't much of a big deal to me cos I trusted God will see me through but few months ago, I dropped out of the institution after spending almost 4years because resolving the financial problems came to no avail.
I felt depressed and frustrated but in the bid to make everything end in praise, so as to avoid sorry and other sympathetic words from people, I started searching for job right away. I applied severally but couldn't get feedback from them. Finally, I came across a job in South Africa online,contacted the poster and the process to secure the job began and I got it. I borrowed money from so many friends and paid to them just to make sure my visa and ticket will be ready quickly.
Everything was just going well but when I went to Abuja to confirm how far my visa preparation has been, the embassy told me nothing relating to me has reflected to their desk and as such, it's a scam. Without money and friends to stay with, I was totally stranded there until I pleaded with a guy that accommodated me for few days before I moved down to Lagos to search for greener pasture. Life in Abuja is quite expensive and unaffordable for me at this current status. I did had two homes; School (where I've dropped out from already) and my family house in the village (Which I can't go back to because I'll turn to a burden to my parents and will remain idol). I called a friend who got me connected to someone in Lagos that accepted to accommodate me for a month in Lakowe, along Lekki-Epe Express road. I'm spending my 2nd week already with him and haven't seen any work ever since I've been searching.
I no longer have money, I don't have a job still. I'm very confused.
I'm asking for your help however you can, I'll greatly appreciate . job is the prior thing I need now to sustain myself here in Lagos.
Please do you know or have any job opportunity you can offer me, Pls do before my head explodes. I'll show profound gratitude.

Nwagbara Nzubechi Godson.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job by Pojomojo: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Can you polish shoe, if you can, get one and stand at the b/stop to make a few cash or better yet, get into any bar or hotelthere and ask towork there. Lekki, Houses alot of hotels.

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need A Job by gentlemafia(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bro' I cnt say theris a ready made job sumwere' waitin 4u, Bt trust me u jst ve 2 stretch ursef alittle bit harder' get ursef involved more in kingdom service in church' evangelism and mid night prayers' surely u wld get good news

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need A Job by nwagbaradav: 3:24am On Apr 07, 2017
Well... I feel your pains. As a guy, ure less prone to sexual assault, hence u could take up an evening/night job in a restaurant or bar. In daytime, u could sleep a little, and continue in the job hunt. Help is on the way...

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need A Job by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
stainlessjoe:
post your CV to my email address for consideration, if you are ready to work in our Yaba office in Lagos as a Financial Analyst (phigor2002@yahoo.com)
Thank You
Re: I Desperately Need A Job by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
nwagbaradav:
Well... I feel your pains. As a guy, ure less prone to sexual assault, hence u could take up an evening/night job in a restaurant or bar. In daytime, u could sleep a little, and continue in the job hunt. Help is on the way...
I'll Keep Trying. Surely I Believe Help Is On The Way. Thank You

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Commences 2017 Recruitment Exercise, See Detailed Steps On Ho / Accounts Officer / Urgent Vacancy At Notore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.