Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint (58872 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by prophetfire: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Yes, he was expelled.
thats my point. Nobody holy pass. Every church has individuals dt are not true christians among them.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by orlymat: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2017
oyienootieno:

We are human, and when it comes to intimacy 99.9% of men loose their senses..

Brother I think I know which side u are speaking from. 99.99999% of u guys are like that. But let me tell you, I have female friends that we are very close, infact, I have one that we often stay behind close door, watch movie together, hang out at night, chat even raw like adults, yet I never loosed my senses even with her astonishing beauty. She knows my fiance I know hers, we all know one another as friends. Mind u, I am not a pastor and I am not impotent. And I know many responsible guys like that as well. So don't use yourself as a yardstick to judge men. "99.9%
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by oyienootieno: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2017
orlymat:

Brother I think I know which side u are speaking from. 99.99999% of u guys are like that. But let me tell you, I have female friends that we are very close, infact, I have one that we often stay behind close door, watch movie together, hang out at night, chat even raw like adults, yet I never loosed my senses even with her astonishing beauty. She knows my fiance I know hers, we all know one another as friends. Mind u, I am not a pastor and I am not impotent. And I know many responsible guys like that as well. So don't use yourself as a yardstick to judge men. "99.9%

First thanks for finding my post worthy of responds. But you got it all wrong, am speaking with fact experimented over the years even before you and I were born. Intimacy is sacrificial and only a few can overcome the temptation. You don't have to be a pastor to do the right thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.