Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint (58846 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Augustusbest: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Omo see positioning.

end time pastors
pastors and doggy be like; 5&6
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2017
I want to be like this guy when I grow up...
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Lily4star(f): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2017
maasoap:

You can help in that aspect by getting us the evidence he is not a pastor contrary to this news. Until then, he remains a pastor.

Pastors sef na human beings like me and you
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by sorority11(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2017
the days of the end
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by luvmijeje(f): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2017
This foolish thread got to frontpage without no evidence that truly the guy is a pastor.

Seun una well done. God pass una.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by MaziOmenuko: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2017
luvmijeje:
This foolish thread got to frontpage without no evidence that truly the guy is a pastor.

Seun una well done. God pass una.

Someone posted a link to the guy ministering in his church. Go thru the thread first before trying to form persecution. It mains you guy so much when your holy-holy pastor get caught; if its an alfa you will be jumping all over the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by luvmijeje(f): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Someone posted a link to the guy ministering in his church. Go thru the thread first before trying to form persecution. It mains you guy so much when your holy-holy pastor get caught; if its an alfa you will be jumping all over the thread.

Obviously, you don't know me. Stop your generalization. Then the link should have been added to the original post.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Coolgent(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2017
Christianity & Konji are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Greedgod: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2017
Idydarling:
see doggy
ur chest is captivating

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by DavIkenna(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pastor or no pastor, dat skin deserves a youger dude. The man looks lik a dog

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by metroid(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Acts of the Apostle grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by mekyno777(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Idydarling:
see doggy
looks lyk a set up to me.
Look at d man face, the gal desperately doing dis as she pose for pics. D man no remove clothe sef and he doesn't look or act in the mood.
Why will a man of God snap and post dis.
My thought sha
Who is snappin the pics?
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Jammiiee(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Funny enough we don't hear abt alfas n omo ilekeu. Our pastors na dem dey tombe every time angry
Lilimax:
The man does not look like a Pastor rather he look like an Alhaji embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Jammiiee(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
No mind them, yeye things, angry
MaziOmenuko:

1 Like

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Fountaincrest: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
So how come they called in a camera man to video it? The man is not a pastor.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
prophetfire:
yes. With one of the rev frs in kaduna doicese expelled for marrying TWO wives and secret children?

Yes, he was expelled.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by lillaowow(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Danaire(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
The girl na bad girl. Na proper set up. The pastor cup don full nd d girl decide to sacrifice haself for d mata.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Moreoffaith(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
justscorchone:

Post link na don't be greedy

I don't know how to pick the video on Facebook but u can check my wall on Facebook I just share the video.

Omobolanle Morgan is my name on Facebook.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Moreoffaith(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
alex81:

link to the video

I don't know how to pick the video on Facebook but u can check my wall on Facebook I just share the video.

Omobolanle Morgan is my name on Facebook
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Moreoffaith(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Please can u share the face book link here for me?

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by alex81(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Moreoffaith:

correct guy

1 Like

Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by ksticksz(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Omo..this one weak person!!! End time
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Idydarling:
see doggy
. Naughty u, be honest it's your favorite. wink.. Don't answer that here
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by akigbemaru: 1:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Freaky pastor.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by genpriest(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2017
You pple just believe anything u read. So even if he is a Pastor, he'll just take pictures anyhow knowing that it might one day go viral.
Why are you pple like this
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Ken4Christ: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2017
The are lots of people who are called to serve God as ministers but never went through any form of training. Again, there is the trend of convenient gospel in most of our Churches today. Just to get the crowd, they preach only what the people want to hear. There is no preaching about righteousness and holiness anymore. In that kind of setting, anything is possible.

Some even use Scriptures to defend their immoral act. If it is done in love and faith, it is no longer a sin.

Well, all these are signs of the end times. So, you move on with your Christian faith and do what you know is morally right. I have gone too far in the faith to look back.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by TheCongo2: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lily4star:
Quarter baked news, there's no evidence implying the man is a pastor, try harder

You are the Best. I am proud of you.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by TheCongo2: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lily4star:
Quarter baked news, there's no evidence implying the man is a pastor, try harder

Actually he is a well known Haitian pastor based in Florida, USA.
You can watch this video made by some member of the Haitian Community discussing the topic. They are speaking Haitian Creole at the beginning of the video but from 3:00, they have switched to English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGUlj0ipqSY
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Lily4star(f): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
TheCongo2:

Actually he is a well known Haitian pastor based in Florida, USA.
You can watch this video made by some member of the Haitian Community discussing the topic. They are speaking Haitian Creole at the beginning of the video but from 3:00, they have switched to English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGUlj0ipqSY

I see now but Pastors are human beings too
Re: Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint by Lily4star(f): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
TheCongo2:

You are the Best. I am proud of you.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" / Jason Statham Converts To Islam / Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.