Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Pure Water Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Business (9319 Views)

Packaged Water Business / Nafdac Requirement For Pure Water Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Water Business by kaysmith11: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
please how do i start a pure water manufacturing business
Re: Pure Water Business by duzz: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2009
send us an email at sales@primatronics.eu for quotation, we manufacture pure water line for both bottles, barrel and sachet filling line starting from 5t/hr capacity and above
Re: Pure Water Business by fatai2: 1:23am On Jan 03, 2010
me too am interested in pure water business, pls let have quotations to set a pure water buisiness with one delivery van.

Tnx

faisalfatai@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Business by Tosola: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2010
Pure water factory for sale. call 07025693803 or e mail brand.specs@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Business by whatalife: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2010
@duzz
I sent you a mail regarding pure water nlylon waste recycling machine.
Re: Pure Water Business by whatalife: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Dr Kitaun ,
I actually send a mail to duzz to see if is coming has machine that can recylce waste pure water nylon .
He said the machines are not economical.
I am seriously looking for machine that can recycle waste of purewater nylon.
The thing is a serious issue in Nigeria as a whole.
Waste recycling is good money spiner if one has good technology to implement it.
Re: Pure Water Business by igbonla(m): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2010
kaysmith11:

please how do i start a pure water manufacturing business

Stay away from that business for your own good, find something else to do. The profit in that business, if any, is not enough to justify the efforts, except if you are bringing a new dimension to the biz.

All the best!
Re: Pure Water Business by madamL(f): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
I'm in the biz. My site is www.livcord.bloombiz.com. It is not profitable if you don't understand it, but can yield a lot of cash when you master it well. A lot of folks run in and out of the biz but I have been there for five years and I have added bottled water and water in jars. If you are serious contact me at livcord@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Business by mroluway: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
@madam L , Thanks for the Advise. I intend to set up one along Ijaye Ijoko . How much do u think someone can have has a Capital to up the factory. excluding the Land.
Re: Pure Water Business by madamL(f): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2010
Oluway,

You will need enough money to set up a factory building according to NAFDAC specifications, dig a borehole that is at least 150 feet deep (400T), buy a machine (one costs 300T), buy treatment plant (500T), do the needed plumbing work, buy at least one truck (MBenz 508 or 608 best at 900T), get a gen set of at least 25kva (500T for locally constructed or close to 1.5M for imported brand). You also need to register with NAFDAC. They will inspect factory, test water etc.

It takes a lot of money to set it up well. If you really mean to go into it, start by getting NAFDAC requirement. They don't compromise, they insist on doing it well, at least the ones I know. Every room in the building is supposed to flow in a pattern. Do not start building without consulting. The borehole must have a geological report that attests to its suitability before being accepted. You see, more care goes into ensuring purity of sachet water than people realise.

Do not take any step without ensuring it meets the specifications. There are a lot of other things you must know and ignorance of these kills most companies. Till you are ready to start.
Re: Pure Water Business by oildaemon: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2010
my dear. for your own good, pure water business should be a second business. If u take it as ur only bus, u will end up investing all u have and getin nothin at the end. would advice u go into bottling if u must do it. dats d bomb
Re: Pure Water Business by mroluway: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2010
thanks , i really appreciate. i guess his we help others too
Re: Pure Water Business by kabarka(m): 4:12am On Feb 05, 2010
hello kaysmith11,

I am giving one assurance,do not entertain fear.
This business is not about doubling cash BUT TRIPLING CASH.
but it depends on the information you are working with.
Am sure you can make it.i have seen it all,through thick and thin
Am telling you with authority.
This information is about to storm this great FORUM but you have
to wait small b/c it is 97% ready.
STAY ADHERED TO NAIRALAND TO BE THE FIRST TO GET IT.
Re: Pure Water Business by Ashola96: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
hello, i have detailed feasibility report on how to establish and go about pure water business and fruit juice business. you can gt me on ;08095300471
Re: Pure Water Business by Fhemmmy: 3:27am On Feb 06, 2010
^^^ If you have any info, i am sure you would share it on the forum
Re: Pure Water Business by odus2010: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2010
HELLO MADAM L, thanks for above information provided. please i want you to clear two poits for me. firstly, you mention 25kv generator, like what size of factory do you think this 25kv can power . ( size in terms of number of sealing machine.) because i am wondering this 25 kv might just be too much for size of factory running 2 sealin machine. secondly, you mentioned treatment plant that cost 500,000t, it is this treatment plant is the same thing as industial filter as other people called it. if not the same, can you please explain the difference. thanks
Re: Pure Water Business by duzz: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2010
I do not know where you get your information but our 1ton/h capacity with filling sealing and dating machine consume only 3.5kw power and the whole complete machine cost only $19.500 and its can be operated by one or two person because its fully automated, even the bottling line with 3t/h capacity still uses only 7.9kw unless if you add the sleeve wrapper machine to pack it in 6,12,24 pack and this machine will add additional 18+2kw, for full detail information end me an email at matheworama@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Business by odus2010: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2010
@ DUZZ. HI, my information is talking about sachet water and not bottle water. can you clear your point now DUZZ ,PLEASE.
Re: Pure Water Business by kabarka(m): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2010
@tosola
i need to know the location of the factory and possibly make you a offer.Will send you a mail.
Re: Pure Water Business by duzz: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2010
My 1T/h capacity pure water machine comes with automatic sachet water machine with filling, sealing and dating,and two 1000l storage tank with all pumps/pipe fitting and its consume only 3.5kw-3.7kw , and i also add borehole water pump machine and 6.7kw dual fuel Generator free with the package, its cost $19,500+$2700 shipping cost, it can be operated in either a single room or higher, send me an email so that i can send you a video of the machine in operation
Re: Pure Water Business by joeleitz(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2010
There are all sorts of water filtration business products that you can get that use water filters. Have a look at the waterfiltersfast website because they should have everything that you require to set up your own water filtration business. It's amazing the array of water purification products that are available.
Re: Pure Water Business by Danielqwer: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2010
visit www.nwsnigeria.com, We present to you the best water filter in Nigeria, guaranteed. Our point of entry water filters turn any dirty water into clean drinking water.

For a free demonstration contact on Grace on 08023305728 / 07090039966

Please always ask for a demonstration before you decide to buy any water filter.
Tanx all
Re: Pure Water Business by teamman(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2011
madam L:

I'm in the biz. My site is www.livcord.bloombiz.com. It is not profitable if you don't understand it, but can yield a lot of cash when you master it well. A lot of folks run in and out of the biz but I have been there for five years and I have added bottled water and water in jars. If you are serious contact me at livcord@yahoo.com

Madam L,

Whats your take on the Water Jar Business (Dispenser) i want to go into that pack format only. Can you kindly advice. How is the water jar pack format doing.
Re: Pure Water Business by madamL(f): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
@teamman. the 20-litre jar biz is good business. It is the only one in the water biz with a re-usable main cost component. it is also the only one where you can easily keep count and so keep a tight rein on the books and account. to start it, you will have to set up a full water factory and fulfil all the conditions.

the other alternative is to buy the jars and delivery trucks and partner with an already existing factory where you can fill your jars and sell. you will then agree with the factory on what you will pay per jar filled. this is the option many are taking now and it is a very neat arrangement. many factory owners will agree to this arrangement but certain conditions must be kept to in order to ensure quality control.
Re: Pure Water Business by pipelow: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2011
@ Madam L, I will like to have your contact, I am planning setting up a biz for Sachet water, I want to know more , here is my email address, pipelow@yahoo.co.uk, I will be so grateful if you can give me a positive lead on this issue, I need to know what (Capital wise) will need to start this biz, where to buy machines, with your know-how experience, you will be able to guide me.

Thanks

Ade
Re: Pure Water Business by navigator143: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
Hello, want to know exactly how to get customers to distribute my pure water and at what rate do i give them to attract buyers?
Re: Pure Water Business by ezehisaac(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks for the info
Re: Pure Water Business by aparta(m): 12:34am On Dec 20, 2013
I just started a pure water factory on the 11th of Dec. I have been having difficulty finding worker. I do the operator, parker driver and motor boy myself. Pls I will like to b advised on the way workers are being paid. Thanks and I really appreciate this forum

(1) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? / Ex-employees Accuse BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu Of Forex Round-tripping, Tax Evas / Heritage Bank Safe And Sound, Says Sekibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.