Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. (9833 Views)

Welcome To Europe’s First Underwater Restaurant – And It Looks Stunning / 1000 Ways To Welcome Friends And Loves Ones To A New Month / Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Dear Capt sir,
Meeting you here as a #RoyalBlueArmy was a blessing in disguise smiley you are a real Capt sir kiss As you celebrate/mark your EarthStrong day on this Planet Earth smiley may the Lord perfect and grant you all your wishes this year..

May He bless your new age and rise you above all odds kiss

#MadOverYou kiss CaptPlanet sir. Best captain in the war zone of the RoyalBlueArmies...

Happy Birthday CaptPlanet and skywalker001

Coache
on behalf of the #RoyalBlueArmies.

To: CaptPlanet

Cheers...... smiley kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by eezeribe(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2017
OK
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2017
RoyalBlueArmies come celebrate our own Captain of our own team...

Cc:
robosky02

femi4

VickyRotex

abimbawealth

ginajet

edwife

SmellyingAnus/SmellyAnus

fredoooooo

Unlimited22

pamcode

donjazet

JeffreyJamez

Adewumiopeyemi

Chikelue2000

blackjah

lastmumu

ipledge10

i forget Jay542

and all fans of Chelsea and friends of the London Pride.
Come wish our captplanet well.....

LongLive RoyalBlueArmy
LongLive ChelseaFC
LongLive Pride of London..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2017
eezeribe:
OK

zeribe come and be going e no go hit front page so no space booking. Wish him well and waka
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by Jay542(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2017
optional1:
RoyalBlueArmies come celebrate our own Captain of our own team...

Cc:
robosky02

femi4

VickyRotex

abimbawealth

ginajet

edwife

SmellyingAnus/SmellyAnus

fredoooooo

Unlimited22

pamcode

donjazet

JeffreyJamez

Adewumiopeyemi

Chikelue2000

blackjah

lastmumu

ipledge10

Come wish our captplanet well.....

LongLive RoyalBlueArmy
LongLive ChelseaFC

That's how you didn't call me oosad
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2017
Jay542:

That's how you didn't call me oosad
sorry boss i have added your name check again
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by Jay542(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2017
optional1:

sorry boss i have added your name check again
Osheey... grin Happy Birthday sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2017
optional1:
RoyalBlueArmies come celebrate our Adewunmiopeyemo
Don't tag that thief with other humans.
Happy birthday girl.
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2017
olihilistic:
Don't tag that thief with other humans. Happy birthday girl.

thief ni'bo undecided

not my birthday but captain of royal blue armies.
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2017
optional1:

thief ni'bo undecided

not my birthday but captain of royal blue armies.
Lol. I know. you wouldn't know. but he knows.
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by Baba4dgals: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks sweetie and every other well wishers gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2017
olihilistic:
Lol. I know. you wouldn't know. but he knows.

e tiff ur wife abi ur bae
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2017
Baba4dgals:
Thanks sweetie and every other well wishers gringringrin

you welcome skype
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2017
optional1:

e tiff ur wife abi ur bae
He did soemthing hurtful than that.
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by CaptPlanet(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Awwwww! A thread for me on my birthday? wow! this is the nicest thing someone has ever done for me on Nairaland. thank you so much love!!!

I remain loyal to the blue family till forever! Lets go get the trophy!

Thank so much optional! You're an angel thanks to the guys too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
CaptPlanet:
Awwwww! A thread for me on my birthday? wow! this is the nicest thing someone has ever done for me on Nairaland. thank you so much love!!!

I remain loyal to the blue family till forever! Lets go get the trophy!

Thank so much optional! You're an angel thanks to the guys too!

you must welcome sweetie....

Guess you did enjoy your day like never before...

I am still hoping and longing to have my own cake our wife baked...

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by CaptPlanet(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
optional1:

you must welcome sweetie....

Guess you did enjoy your day like never before...

I am still hoping and longing to have my own cake our wife baked...

Of course I did enjoy my day. Your cake will always be available anytime you want it. Oh and I bought it, i'm still very single wink
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Of course I did enjoy my day. Your cake will always be available anytime you want it. Oh and I bought it, i'm still very single wink

wow

abeg i need d cake now... Been long i ate birthday cake. cheesy grin

You don dey use style to sell ur market

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by CaptPlanet(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
optional1:

wow

abeg i need d cake now... Been long i ate birthday cake. cheesy grin

You don dey use style to sell ur market

Yes o. Advertising follow na. I wish you were here, would have given u the cake. grin
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Yes o. Advertising follow na. I wish you were here, would have given u the cake. grin

send me my cake through express oh.. Make i get the package by tomorrow afternoon oh....

Advertise is good you never can tell where she is grin
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 2:54am On Apr 21, 2017
Happy Birthday to two Royal Armies Chikelue2000 and blackjah..

May God bless your new age and uplift you high beyond expectation....
We need cake oh.

Cheers....

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 3:02am On Apr 21, 2017
RoyalBlueArmies come celebrate our own Chikelue2000

Cc:
robosky02 femi4 VickyRotex

abimbawealth ginajet edwife

SmellyingAnus/SmellyAnus fredoooooo

ChapPlanet skywalker001/Baba4dgals

Unlimited22 pamcode donjazet

JeffreyJamez Adewumiopeyemi

lastmumu ipledge10 Jay542

Come wish Chikelue2000 well.....

LongLive RoyalBlueArmy

LongLive ChelseaFC

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 4:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Happy Birthday BeeBeeOoh and BossDanniee age with God's grace.. God bless your new age..

Cheers..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by VickyRotex(f): 5:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Happy Birthday Royal Blue Armies! God Bless your New Age!!!

KTBFFH!!!!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:34am On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:
Happy Birthday BeeBeeOóh and BôssDanniee age with God's grace.. God bless your new age..

Cheers..
That is so much dear friend kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
That is so much dear friend kiss kiss

highly welcome....

Hope i will get part of the cake cheesy grin
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

highly welcome....

Hope i will get part of the cake cheesy grin
that 1 na for sure nah wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by BossDanniee(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:
Happy Birthday BeeBeeOoh and BossDanniee age with God's grace.. God bless your new age..

Cheers..
grin grin Thanks Alot dear..Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
that 1 na for sure nah wink smiley

oya send am sharp sharp.
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2017
BossDanniee:
grin grin Thanks Alot dear..Bless you!

highly welcome...

Bless you too.
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by robosky02(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:
Dear Capt sir,
Meeting you here as a #RoyalBlueArmy was a blessing in disguise smiley you are a real Capt sir kiss As you celebrate/mark your EarthStrong day on this Planet Earth smiley may the Lord perfect and grant you all your wishes this year..

May He bless your new age and rise you above all odds kiss

#MadOverYou kiss CaptPlanet sir. Best captain in the war zone of the RoyalBlueArmies...

Happy Birthday CaptPlanet and skywalker001

Coache
on behalf of the #RoyalBlueArmies.

To: CaptPlanet

Cheers...... smiley kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by gifted21(f): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:
RoyalBlueArmies come celebrate our own Chikelue2000

Cc:
robosky02 femi4 VickyRotex

abimbawealth ginajet edwife

SmellyingAnus/SmellyAnus fredoooooo

ChapPlanet skywalker001/Baba4dgals

lastmumu ipledge10 Jay542

LongLive RoyalBlueArmy

LongLive ChelseaFC

Optional1 you no call me?
No shaking sha so long as na blue army
I"ll say "Happy Birthday"
May all your desires find speedy manifestations
Enjoy life
Up blues, up YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help I Need A Good Photograph And Video Coverage For My Wedding In Lagos / Muslim Wedding Gowns And Mens Garments / Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.