Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. (9805 Views)

Welcome To Europe’s First Underwater Restaurant – And It Looks Stunning / 1000 Ways To Welcome Friends And Loves Ones To A New Month / Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
happy birthday,
age gracefully Adewumiopeyemi.
Blessings fall on you...

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks dear cool
optional1:
happy birthday,
age gracefully Adewumiopeyemi.
Blessongs fall on you...

Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 5:48pm On May 25, 2021
Unlimited22:

Amen. Thanks dear.. .
Baby boo
Happy birthday in arrears
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 5:55pm On May 25, 2021
Amen
Smellymouth:
Happy birthday Optional1..

May almighty Allah bless; protect and uplift you in all your endeavors...
Happy birthday in arrears love
Re: Welcome To My #RoyalBlueArmies BirthdayThread. by optional1(f): 6:01pm On May 25, 2021
gifted21:

Optional, hmm what can l say to these things if God be for you who or what can successfully be against you?
You are blessed beyond measure, may all your effort be crowned with success.
May all your days be loaded with benefit, may you be fat and flourishing on every side.
May you. Bring forth fruit in old age Amen.
Happy Birthday sucre
Have a fun filled day

Amen
Thank you sweetheart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Need Professional Dj/liveband For Your Next Event / Help I Need A Good Photograph And Video Coverage For My Wedding In Lagos / Muslim Wedding Gowns And Mens Garments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.