Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (724990 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by agb30: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Thanks ajeet001,i know ui is always competitive but despite it,those courses mention earlier has always maintain 50 even last yr.i encourage my sibling to pick french knowing she could easily scale through she desire law,she later has 61.625,my joy knew no bound until the merit cut off of 62,i thought she could switched to either german or russian,afteral i want her to be a diplomat,then no german on coc.i couldnt bear the pain in her eye.the other choose economics and got 58 i have advice him to write another exam or find an affordable private uni for him during jamb open market.so i know u now feel my pain and i believe ur info is still in the rhealm of speculation,pls join me in prayer i still want to keep her hope alive,thank u and lord help.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bamsherif(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
@pes13,pls i also need the ui post utme past questions;maths,eng,phy,chem,bio. Ololadebamidele83@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by centitan(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pes13:
My candid advice on " I WILL CROSS TO MBBS IN 200L"

It better to fall in love with the course you are offered or better still, accept that course, and sit for another jamb to another University.

Change of course is not as easy as you think, not fewer than 200 students across college of Medicine and faculty of science are also thinking like that, and Mbbs can only take so much (5 maximum).

The funniest thing is that if you strive to be the best among those who wish to cross, your HOD might not release you. Something like that happen to me, but not in UI.

You will be disappointed the second time.

Please, I implore Mbbs-or-nothing aspirants who didn't meet the cutoff to have plan B, C even up to plan Z.
Boss,please I need the past questions,my mail is innocentugboma@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by possibility99: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
I also need it my mail is dr.baniyamin@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mobuoy19: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nltaliban:
There's an mbbs aspirant on this thread with aggregate of 71.875 I've forgotten the moniker. I was interested in your case.

The lecturer I asked said its 60% certain that you will be considered for admission MBBS..

he however suggested that you change to vet medicine to be on the safe side , he's 100% sure that you'll be admitted

Do I have to change? I met the cut off for ELDS I'm from Kogi

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mobuoy19:

Do I have to change? I met the cut off for ELDS I'm from Kogi

Oh

A very big congratulations to you..

My dr

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mobuoy19: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nltaliban:

Oh

A very big congratulations to you..

My dr

Thanks so much bro... my heart started pacing already.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mobuoy19:

Thanks so much bro... my heart started pacing already.

Sorry boss, I never knew you are from an ELDS state

Sorry for the inconvenience I might have caused you

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mobuoy19: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nltaliban:

Sorry boss, I never knew you are from an ELDS state

Sorry for the inconvenience I might have caused you

It's okay bro, thanks for your concern. I totally appreciate youe effort .

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
agb30:
Thanks ajeet001,i know ui is always competitive but despite it,those courses mention earlier has always maintain 50 even last yr.i encourage my sibling to pick french knowing she could easily scale through she desire law,she later has 61.625,my joy knew no bound until the merit cut off of 62,i thought she could switched to either german or russian,afteral i want her to be a diplomat,then no german on coc.i couldnt bear the pain in her eye.the other choose economics and got 58 i have advice him to write another exam or find an affordable private uni for him during jamb open market.so i know u now feel my pain and i believe ur info is still in the rhealm of speculation,pls join me in prayer i still want to keep her hope alive,thank u and lord help.

I and I believe everyone here feel for ur siblings.... It's quite disheartening seeing just 1 mark about to deny u of admission... I prefer being shy off cutoff by 5 or more marks than just one ,two or three marks...Not easy at all....Besides, All hopes is not lost...She can still be considered for her dream course.

I will also like to use this golden opportunity to implore u not to allow this to becloud ur real sense of judgment... pls put sentiment or whatsoever aside and face this issue like a man...Ui believe me has the best records in Nigeria was it comes to transparency in admission..Her transparency is second to none.. a topnotch one!!! Saying that u will involve press or whatsoever is so uncalled for..That would only lead to tarnishing of her image and reputation before not well informed citizens... Ui efforts towards education in Nigeria should be applauded by every sane citizens not to drag her reputation into the dirty mud...Ui deserves all laurels and accolades both from us and posterity not the other way round..U know the kind of decadence in our country... A country where corruption and connection are glorified and meritocracy is being jettisoned. Even in the midst of all these moral decadence ui still managed to carve niche for her self...Such is Worth of commendation pls!!!!

Again, accepting one's mistake helps to open ones to one's weakness and one will be in right position to tackle or address it so that such incidence won't rear its ugly head again.

we all have our stories to tell...one mark denied me of ui admission last year I didn't blame ui rather I showered them with praises cos everything (admission processes) was clear and clean to me. I accept my mistake and storm ui again this year with great vigor and energy...

Bobola was denied of admission last year just by 1 mark too.

Ajet001 too...

Sir,pls handle this issue like a man.
life is not bed of roses..she has got its ups and downs.

Besides, hope is still high.

thanks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Shobizz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ajet001:
aggregate is Jamb/8 +post UTME /2
yea bro it a mistake 204/8= 25.25
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

I and I believe everyone here feel for ur siblings.... It's quite disheartening seeing just 1 mark about to deny u of admission... I prefer being shy off cutoff by 5 or more marks than just one ,two or three marks...Not easy at all....Besides, All hopes is not lost...She can still be considered for her dream course.

I will also like to use this golden opportunity to implore u not to allow this to becloud ur real sense of judgment... pls put sentiment or whatsoever aside and face this issue like a man...Ui believe me has the best records in Nigeria was it comes to transparency in admission..Her transparency is second to none.. a topnotch one!!! Saying that u will involve press or whatsoever is so uncalled for..That would only lead to tarnishing of her image and reputation before not well informed citizens... Ui efforts towards education in Nigeria should be applauded by every sane citizens not to drag her reputation into the dirty mud...Ui deserves all laurels and accolades both from us and posterity not the other way round..U know the kind of decadence in our country... A country where corruption and connection are glorified and meritocracy is being jettisoned. Even in the midst of all these moral decadence ui still managed to carve niche for her self...Such is Worth of commendation pls!!!!

Again, accepting one's mistake helps to open ones to one's weakness and one will be in right position to tackle or address it so that such incidence won't rear its ugly head again.

we all have our stories to tell...one mark denied me of ui admission last year I didn't blame ui rather I showered them with praises cos everything (admission processes) was clear and clean to me. I accept my mistake and storm ui again this year with great vigor and energy...

Ajet001 too...

thanks
1000 likes for this man

well said

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
smartograpy:
''After two weeks in Texas , Akpos came back to Naija with an American slang/accent. He flew in late and while on his way home was stopped by men of the Nigerian Police Force."Hey, where u dey go?". "Wat de f*ck dou mean, Yo talking to me?" replied Akpos. Thisincited anger in the policemen. He was sent tothe police station and put in a cell. There in the cell, Akpos kept on ranting and shouting,"Yo bunch of shits, I gat the damn right to make a phone call in this cell. Get me a f*cking fone!!" This went on until a BOSS(Oga) in the cell told one of his boys in his husky voice,"Scorpion , abeg give this guy a phone call" Scorpion headed straight to Akpos corner and landed him a THUNDEROUS SLAP "GBOOOOAAAAAAA" . Then the guy asked, "E done dey ring, abi make I redial?" Akpos accent changed,"Bros abeg, e don connect"
like whatsapp call abi?

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mobuoy19:

It's okay bro, thanks for your concern. I totally appreciate youe effort .

Hope to meet you during our clearance

Lotta brains on this thread

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

Ajet001 too...

thanks

this is what I call brain.

2 bottles of Goldberg for you

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ajet001:
1000 likes for this man
well said
Hahaha.
Boss.
1000 likes pass my small head oo..No go fe carry am. lozzz

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nltaliban:

Boss of all boss!!!
Dey whyne ur boy there. lozzz

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Diamondville(f): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
na science students full here, any english student?

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sanyamike(m): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2017
We have received a lot of questions out of worry about how many nigerian universities accept JUPEB and we have made a thorough research and we have come up with a good list. like we said earlier in our previous post BRIEF HISTORY OF THE JUPEB PROGRAM

JUPEB is a program that was brought about by the coming together of different universities to provide alternative means of gaining admission in Nigeria other than JAMB

Below are the partner Universities that accept JUPEB. 

Federal University of Agriculture, Abueokuta
Federal University of Technology, Akure
Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife
University of Benin, Benin City
University of Ilorin, Ilorin
University of Lagos, Akoka – Lagos
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt
University of Uyo, Uyo
Asides from the Universities listed above, We want to quickly inform you that 90% of Nigerian Universities accept JUPEB.

JUPEB Acceptability in other Nigerian Universities. 

JUPEB is acceptable in all western Universities
JUPEB is acceptable in all southern Universities.
JUPEB is acceptable in major Universities in Northern and Eastern Nigeria.
Please call 08148501101 or visit www.alevelsprogramme.com
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 12:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Nltaliban:

He doesn't drink... angry

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 4:45am On Nov 11, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

Boss of all boss!!!

Dey whyne ur boy there.
lozzz

Don't play me
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 4:46am On Nov 11, 2017
Bobola07:

He doesn't drink... angry

Are you the drinkee?

Let the drinker decide if he's gonna get drunk on that drink tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2017
Nltaliban:

Are you the drinkee?

Let the drinker decide if he's gonna get drunk on that drink tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nah

Am just saying that everyone's not a brewery like u

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by agb30: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2017
Thanks a lot ajet001,dr bobola,oldfoolniggers and others,i really appreciate ur efforts in allaying my fears.someone i spoke with this morning really make my hope soar and really vouch for ui and i believe jamb is also doing a very good job to ensure candidates are not shortchanged.i will patiently wait as event unfold just as afobaab suggested.thanks once again

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by CROWNesty: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2017
Please I want someone to clear me in this if I change my course, can I still write jamb again and choose another course.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2017
Bobola07:

Nah

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i don't drink

Am a reverend

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2017
CROWNesty:
Please I want someone to clear me in this if I change my course, can I still write jamb again and choose another course.

You can write jamb again and pick your course

But, you won't pick Ui.

You can't matriculate twice in the University of Ibadan
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Adolak(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2017
I can't access the COC page. Can anybody help me.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bobola07:

Nah
dont mind him jare
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ajet001
Condomsir
Oldfoolnigger
Pls i need ur help o, anytime i tried to access jamb caps portal it keep saying 'we are sorry for the incovenience caused to u,pls try again or contact administrator if error persists' what can i do? Abeg help a bro!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
sirgalahad26:
Ajet001
Condomsir
Oldfoolnigger
Pls i need ur help o, anytime i tried to access jamb caps portal it keep saying 'we are sorry for the incovenience caused to u,pls try again or contact administrator if error persists' what can i do? Abeg help a bro!

What's the link you are going through?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
CondomSir:

What's the link you are going through?
www.jamb.caps.gov.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68