Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (722394 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MickieSmart(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2017
please guys help, i have a challenge logging into the jamb caps portal, it's keeps telling me invalid login credentials. i logged in with my jamb profile email and password. mind you, this email and password works on the jamb portal. please help !!!! sad[color=#000099][/color]
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lolly1968: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2017
MickieSmart:
please guys help, i have a challenge logging into the jamb caps portal, it's keeps telling me invalid login credentials. i logged in with my jamb profile email and password. mind you, this email and password works on the jamb portal. please help !!!! sad[color=#000099][/color]
then enter into caps through jamb portal. When you enter through your portal at the right hand upper corner you will see this sign= it will be four minus sign click on it it will display some topic after the topic admission you will see caps. Click on it. It will display welcome. Go back to the upper right corner of your phone you will see something like 4 dots click on it then click desktop view it will display admission status at the left side click on it

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Abdulsamiuh(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
LegendKing:
Be patient bro. They can't succeed. Hope you fulfilled all righteousness sha??
I have oh.. I am not seeing "admission in progress" instead I'm seeing "not admitted" my bp was 200 last week ... Any doctor in the room... I need to suppress the rate at which my bp is increasing
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Soocash(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
What about direct entry applicants.....how can someone calculate his grade point
Ajet001:
University of ibadan admission last year was rigorous.
The point grading system was adopted where o'level was 50 and UTME 50

*O'lEVEL
A1-6points
B2-5points
B3-4points
C4-3points
C5-2points
C6-1point
Students o'level grades in the five relevants subjects were added together divided by 30 and then multiply by 50 I.e x/30 *50 =50

UTME
Jamb score was divided by 8
I.e y/8 =50
So your weighted score =50+50=100

Hope this is helpful..!!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by bukdan: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Aside @Legendking, any other tech aspirant(met merit cutoff) admitted should please let us know
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Abdulsamiuh(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
bukdan:
Aside @Legendking, any other tech aspirant(met merit cutoff) admitted should please let us know
how far nah... Bro, what's your admission status still displaying?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrBESTJC:
@ Pes13,

1: You said in one of your posts that "I TOO KNOW stopped me from getting 90% in 2017".
What do you mean by that and how do you think you could have overcame the attitude to have scored the said 90%?

2:You also said in one of your posts that,"If I didn't make it this year,only God will stop me from getting 95% in UI postUME next year".
Please tell me;what would you have done to score 95%(ie. IF YOU HADN'T MADE IT THIS YEAR) next year that you did not do this year?

3: What past questions did you use or recommend? (I am using ONE TIME SUCCESS IN JAMB).

Please sir, don't be angry at the too many questions.....I'm just gathering momentum to smash this nonsense JAMB and UI PostUME next year.

I doff my cap for you.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Its been long I came here undecided
Congrats to Taliban,legendkid, condomsir and every other person wink its not over until its over..

Let me go and continue hibernating grin
But why is the coc no longer on my portal?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Pes13: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrBESTJC:
@ Pes13,

1: You said in one of your posts that "I TOO KNOW stopped me from getting 90% in 2017".
What do you mean by that and how do you think you could have overcame the attitude to have scored the said 90%?

2:You also said in one of your posts that,"If I didn't make it this year,only God will stop me from getting 95% in UI postUME next year".
Please tell me;what would you have done to score 95%(ie. IF YOU HADN'T MADE IT THIS YEAR) next year that you did not do this year?

3: What past questions did you use or recommend? (I am using ONE TIME SUCCESS IN JAMB).

Please sir, don't be angry at the too many questions.....I'm just gathering momentum to smash this nonsense JAMB and UI PostUME next year.

I doff my cap for you.

Boss, I will not want to derail this thread with to many long epistles.

When the 2018/2019 UI thread is created, I will share things I will do on my part to get 95%. a lot of things will be discussed.

I will be sharing my tricks, methods , how to study efficiently.

I will be sharing different between studying hard and studying efficiently.( How u can study for just 6 hrs a day and perform better than all day bookworm)

I will be sharing how to tackle chemistry calc; how to solve PH in mol/dm3 and divide complicated standard form without calculator.

I will also be sharing the effective textbooks and how to read wisely that will make anyone score 70% at the worst.

I will be sharing my experience on how UI set questions and many other things will be discussed.

Pls boss, wait till then so that it will benefit every other aspirant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pes13:

When the 2018/2019 UI thread is created, because too many things will be discussed.

I will be sharing different between studying hard and studying efficiently.( How u can study for just 6 hrs a day and perform better than all day bookworm)

I will be sharing how to tackle chemistry calc; how to solve PH in mol/dm3 and divide complicated standard form without calculator.

I will also be sharing the effective textbooks and how to read wisely that will make anyone score 70% at the worst.

I will be sharing my experience on how UI set questions and many other things will be discussed.

But we have started our reading already now
plssssss!!
Just help I'm anyway u can.
I don't know how u guys did it to 300+
I got 216 dis year and I was so devastated
I want to start my reading now, plssss help a friend!!!! I have already promised my parent to score 300+ dis year

hmmm, I feel like crying

or even if you can create a new thread pls do.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
akanbidamilare:

plssssss!!
I want to start my reading now, plssss help a friend!!!! I have already promised my parent to score 300+ dis year

hmmm, I feel like crying

or even if you can create a new thread pls do.

And anoda problem I have is dat I usually doze off whenever it's time for me to read.
Pls help!!!!! before its too late to start reading.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Hardebaryor(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pes13:

When the 2018/2019 UI thread is created, I will share things I will do on my part to get 95%. a lot of things will be discussed.

Boss buh jamb is already 3 months away nah
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by GdexFolami(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pls guys what's the diff between proposed and recommended on the caps portal?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Pes13: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
akanbidamilare:

plssssss!!

hmmm, I feel like crying

Boss, believe me you will definitely get that 300+ .

The first thing you should do is not to hurry up to start Reading.
Go back to the drawing table.

What made u score 216 and not 316

Was the exam time not enough?

Did you made costly mistakes in picking answer?

Is it that the questions were hard?

Did you do well but jamb scored you wrongly?

Were you too slow in answering questions?

Is it that you didn't cover the syllabus?

Is it that you cover the Syllabus but you didn't read indept?

Is your reading time enough?

Do you understand with ease?

how was your 216 score far from what you expected?

Ask yourself many other questions and start mapping out your weak point.

These are what I do in the past.

Let's kick start with this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pes13:

Boss, believe me you will definitely get that 300+ .

The first thing you should do is not to hurry up to start Reading.
Go back to the drawing table.

What made u score 216 and not 316

Was the exam time not enough?

Did you made costly mistakes in picking answer?

Is it that the questions were hard?

Did you do well but jamb scored you wrongly?

Were you too slow in answering questions?

Is it that you didn't cover the syllabus?

Is it that you cover the Syllabus but you didn't read indept?

Is your reading time enough?

Do you understand with ease?

how was your 216 score far from what you expected?

Ask yourself many other questions and start mapping out your weak point.

These are what I do in the past.

Let's kick start with this.

All just seemed as if u really knew what happened.
I was answering d questions wrongly
I don't understand easily
the time was not enough e.t.c
In fact I was so sad because my friends even d ones am beta than(sorry to say) scored so high. Then I was wondering what really made me scored so low.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
and I want u guys to teach me how I can undergo night reading. cos am really lagging in dat part.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Pes13: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
akanbidamilare:
and I want u guys to teach me how I can undergo night reading. cos am really lagging in dat part.

https://www.nairaland.com/4184445/ui-2018-2019-admission-thread#62501729

Pls big bosses in the house, una know ursef oo. Let us drop how we scale through this year utme and putme.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kidneystones(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Passing by
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by donblazer10(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
COC is no more displaying in my profile,wah could be the problem?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Trouble looms as relevant academic bodies of the University of Ibadan might start another strike action.

I just got this..

Enjoy the strike

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
chufor:
Its been long I came here undecided
Congrats to Taliban,legendkid, condomsir and every other person wink its not over until its over..

Let me go and continue hibernating grin
But why is the coc no longer on my portal?

Thanks boss

I noticed the coc was removed from everyone's portal today
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
The thread for aspirants of the University of Ibadan for the 2018/2019 academic session has been created. I hereby plead with all Victorians of the 2017/2018 session to please storm the thread with necessary and helpful tips
https://www.nairaland.com/4184445/ui-2018-2019-admission-thread#62501729

Cc: Samuelizz, Thehistorian, Mrhistorian, Bobola07, oldfoolnigger, Babablogger, Elrapido, Aybalance, Fashmann, Drhost, larabae13, Ajet001, Condomsir, isiss, bukdan

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MickieSmart(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lolly1968:
then enter into caps through jamb portal. When you enter through your portal at the right hand upper corner you will see this sign= it will be four minus sign click on it it will display some topic after the topic admission you will see caps. Click on it. It will display welcome. Go back to the upper right corner of your phone you will see something like 4 dots click on it then click desktop view it will display admission status at the left side click on it
thanks alot... Just checked it, i have been given admission!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
MickieSmart:

thanks alot... Just checked it, i have been given admission!
Congratulations.

Field of discipline?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
akanbidamilare:

Let me say that Night reading is not necessarily a pretty requisite for academic excellence.

I never read through the night, if I try it, I'll sleep. Just stick to a plan that helps you and your nature while you try to develop yourself to read at night.

If you can't read at night, try stop all things that will make you busy during the day, do your house chores at the speed of light, even if your parents send you to London, try as much as possible to be faster than a bike even on foot.
Plead with your parents and to please reduce your house chores and errands pending the time you'll be writting your examinations.

Also, surround yourself with people who have goals that are similar to yours, don't follow the law of magnetism this time.

Lastly: involve God or anything you believe in all you do, be determined, encourage yourself everyday even if no one does, don't let your past failures cast you down. Whenever you feel like relenting or slowing down your efforts because you failed last year, tell yourself I FAILED BECAUSE I WASN'T AS PREPARED AS I'M NOW.

I look forward to seeing you post your 320+ score here on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MickieSmart(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
TheHistorian:
Congratulations.
Field of discipline?
agric economics

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Abdulsamiuh:
I have oh.. I am not seeing "admission in progress" instead I'm seeing "not admitted" my bp was 200 last week ... Any doctor in the room... I need to suppress the rate at which my bp is increasing

3mL of 12M HCl intravenous will do just fine to drop your bp.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
MickieSmart:

agric economics

Congratulations bro
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mobuoy19: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bobola07:

3mL of 12M HCl intravenous will do just fine to drop your bp.

Cheers

shocked shocked

Killer ni Bobo sha

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nltaliban:

Let me say that Night reading is not necessarily a pretty requisite for academic excellence.

I never read through the night, if I try it, I'll sleep. Just stick to a plan that helps you and your nature while you try to develop yourself to read at night.

If you can't read at night, try stop all things that will make you busy during the day, do your house chores at the speed of light, even if your parents send you to London, try as much as possible to be faster than a bike even on foot.
Plead with your parents and to please reduce your house chores and errands pending the time you'll be writting your examinations.

Also, surround yourself with people who have goals that are similar to yours, don't follow the law of magnetism this time.

Lastly: involve God or anything you believe in all you do, be determined, encourage yourself everyday even if no one does, don't let your past failures cast you down. Whenever you feel like relenting or slowing down your efforts because you failed last year, tell yourself I FAILED BECAUSE I WASN'T AS PREPARED AS I'M NOW.

I look forward to seeing you post your 320+ score here on nairaland
thanks sooooo much

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by dammy526: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
All thanks to God,I have been given admission to the first and best University in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by bukdan: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
dammy526:
All thanks to God,I have been given admission to the first and best University in Nigeria
course

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (463) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.