Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,744 members, 7,862,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (732769 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by NNAMDIII(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
my potential course mate.
olevel must have reduced ur aggregate score.
ui model does not favour jamb at all.
law cutoff was pegged at 64.95 last year.
success is ours
yeye boi i knew i would find you here tongue

You don get new course mate ba? Better no go waste money buy UI form o because academy list dey come out on mondaycheesy

How far i been wan reason UI matter!Make i use am past time for one year incase 69rc no work out! what's cut off mark for accounting? Help me calculate my score shey be you know my utme score?

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by VickieBear: 11:37pm On May 30, 2017
I registered Jamb using an awaiting results, I don't know if there'll be complications. And I need to know if having 217 is enough to study English language/Literature.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2017
wow back from nairaland kikiri prison. ajet001(my cap on my chest). kingovo(I greet u strongly bro). condomnsir. EngrBello. babablogger. samuelizz. and all the rest,I greet o.

nairaland prison bad gan. u just they see comments but cannot contribute ur own quota . issoriate.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:31am On May 31, 2017
NNAMDIII:

You don get new course mate ba? Better no go waste money buy UI form o because academy list dey come out on mondaycheesy

How far i been wan reason UI matter!Make i use am past time for one year incase 69rc no work out! what's cut off mark for accounting? Help me calculate my score shey be you know my utme score?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by NNAMDIII(m): 12:38am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=oldfoolnigger post=57040747][/quote] undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:46am On May 31, 2017
NNAMDIII:

see this cadet!!!!.

I throw salute sir.

one hardly come across ur comments on nairaland.
ur online activities have reduced drastically of late.

how sure are u about this NDA list on Monday sir.
if true,then we will be praying for positive outcomes.
relying solely on NDA is another easiest way to commit suicide (they wicked no be small).
lozzzzz.

I'm afraid, ui doesn't offer accounting o.
what happened to pol science and economics.
they are also wonderful courses.

ur morale seems quite low unlike u before.
what's up man?.

BASTARD!!!!!
looking forward to seeing u at armed forces selection board,Kaduna unfailingly!!!!!!!

izzza clear?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:49am On May 31, 2017
NNAMDIII:
undecided
grin
NNAMDIII:
undecided
na nairaland wahala o.
dem just erased everything I type commot
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by EngrBello(m): 5:11am On May 31, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
wow back from nairaland kikiri prison.
ajet001(my cap on my chest).
kingovo(I greet u strongly bro).
condomnsir.
EngrBello.
babablogger.
samuelizz.
and all the rest,I greet o.

nairaland prison bad gan.
u just they see comments but cannot contribute ur own quota .
issoriate.

Welcome back...ur absence was felt.
BTW....wetin una dey enjoy for dat NL Kiririki Prison grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by EngrBello(m): 5:12am On May 31, 2017
NNAMDIII:

what's ur jamb score and combo's ??
ur ssce is ok...
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:21am On May 31, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Accounting and other management courses are not offered in UI
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:47am On May 31, 2017
EngrBello:

Welcome back...ur absence was felt. BTW....wetin una dey enjoy for dat NL Kiririki Prison grin
lol.
the experience there is very terrible o
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On May 31, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
wow back from nairaland kikiri prison.
ajet001(my cap on my chest).
kingovo(I greet u strongly bro).
condomnsir.
EngrBello.
babablogger.
samuelizz.
and all the rest,I greet o.

nairaland prison bad gan.
u just they see comments but cannot contribute ur own quota .
issoriate.
grin grin grin

We missed you sir..
Welcome back
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by vickardor(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2017
Pls who can help me ...... I got 211 in my jamb result and i want to study economics in unizik or any other federal university ..pls what are my chances and if possible for me to change course and what course is best to choose.. I Seriously need advice from someone with experience
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On May 31, 2017
vickardor:
Pls who can help me ...... I got 211 in my jamb result and i want to study economics in unizik or any other federal university ..pls what are my chances and if possible for me to change course and what course is best to choose

UNIZIK?

Lemme cum and be going...
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by EngrBello(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2017
CondomSir:

The Guy wann do 'Distance learning' na grin he'll surely be admitted
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by davidj20: 10:33am On May 31, 2017
please am confused, in my o' level they canceled my math, so am using two sittings will UI consider me for admin to biochemistry @ condomsir and other friends plz i need ur answer...
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by EngrBello(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2017
they will....provided that you have maths in d second combination
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by holuwajobar(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2017
Hp diz strike wunt affect d new calendar sha....i pray d authority attend to d student.....wetin cause d protest sef.?? I am nt understandin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2017
EngrBello:
they will....provided that you have maths in d second combination

I doubt if UI accepts 2 sittings for all courses under College of Medicine
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 31, 2017
davidj20:
please am confused, in my o' level they canceled my math, so am using two sittings will UI consider me for admin to biochemistry @ condomsir and other friends plz i need ur answer...

I'm sorry UI will not accept two sittings for any course in the college of medicine(including biochemistry) and college of pharmacy
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by EngrBello(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2017
Bobola07:

I doubt if UI accepts 2 sittings for all courses under College of Medicine

why not? ..... but competitions is very high regardless of 2 sittings disadvantage.... 'the higher ur aggr., the higher the chance of gettin admitted'
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by davidj20: 2:04pm On May 31, 2017
tanx...do u knw for OAU if they accept it.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 31, 2017
EngrBello:

why not? ..... but competitions is very high regardless of 2 sittings disadvantage.... 'the higher ur aggr., the higher the chance of gettin admitted'

Check UI brochure. You'll not be allowed to use 2 sittings for biochemistry, just like medicine.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by NNAMDIII(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
see this cadet!!!!.

I throw salute sir.

one hardly come across ur comments on nairaland.
ur online activities have reduced drastically of late.

how sure are u about this NDA list on Monday sir.
if true,then we will be praying for positive outcomes.
relying solely on NDA is another easiest way to commit suicide (they wicked no be small).
lozzzzz.

I'm afraid, ui doesn't offer accounting o.
what happened to pol science and economics.
they are also wonderful courses.

ur morale seems quite low unlike u before.
what's up man?.

BASTARD!!!!!
looking forward to seeing u at armed forces selection board,Kaduna unfailingly!!!!!!!

izzza clear?
Sorry for derailing senior men in the house!!

I wrote maths in my utme so i won't be able to go for pol.science! My dad,mum and elder sis studied eco,i don't want to join them.I guess I'll have to go to micheal okpara University!

@ the highlighted; The morale is low because of my utme score!

Hope to see you at Afsb.......don't worry I'll buy job for us when the time comes! 5 days to go sir!! keep the morale high izza clear?? you will suffer but you will not die izza clear?? cool

Afsb list will be out on Monday or Tuesday! I got the info from an artyman! Check the pics below, if it's blurry just increase the brightness of your phone and zoom! AFSB MODE ACTIVATED

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by NNAMDIII(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2017
CondomSir:

Oh thanks sir! i really appreciate!
EngrBello:

what's ur jamb score and combo's ??
ur ssce is ok...
Omo mehn it's 217! I know there's no hope cry

My jamb combination is maths,eng,govt and econs! please help me to calculate it sir! thanks!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Sorry for derailing senior men in the house!!

I wrote maths in my utme so i won't be able to go for pol.science! My dad,mum and elder sis studied eco,i don't want to join them.I guess I'll have to go to micheal okpara University!

@ the highlighted; The morale is low because of my utme score!

Hope to see you at Afsb.......don't worry I'll buy job for us when the time comes! 5 days to go sir!! keep the morale high izza clear?? you will suffer but you will not die izza clear?? cool

Afsb list will be out on Monday or Tuesday! I got the info from an artyman! Check the pics below, if it's blurry just increase the brightness of your phone and zoom! AFSB MODE ACTIVATED
thanks for the info bro.

lozzz.u are from econs family o

about pol.sci issue,maths is needed in utme,so u are good to go.

about jamb score,NDA only use NDA entrance exams to shortlist candidates(which u are also quite aware of). so let ur mind be at rest.
if I tell u some costly mistakes I made during the registration, u go no say my own case worst pass.each time I remember it my mood will just turn sour.
I'm stilling boiling with hopes despite such grave mistakes and so I expect u to be on ur guard cos afsb awaits u.

is me ur humble boy sir.
no serve me any job sir o
lozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by masterprad: 8:48pm On May 31, 2017
What are the steps to follow to change my course?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2017
evening house.

kingovo just saw ui law aspirant with an intimidating aggregate score of 85.
the guy just hammer his waec 6 A1. all in his five relevant subjects. I personally don remove one slot from available slots for the guy.

how are u by the way?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
masterprad:
What are the steps to follow to change my course?
login to ur jamb portal and generate RRR codes.
go to any bank near u and pay 2500 using the RRR codes u generated .
then go to any accreditated CBT center and do ur change of course.

Note: don't click the coc with 2016 on it o.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by masterprad: 9:32pm On May 31, 2017
thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2017
masterprad:

Thanks.
That 2500 will be for the UTME Reg Data Correction. Please what do you mean by coc
yea sir.

coc is a short form of change of course sir
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by geegirl109: 10:02pm On May 31, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
login to ur jamb portal and generate RRR codes.
go to any bank near u and pay 2500 using the RRR codes u generated .
then go to any accreditated CBT center and do ur change of course.

Note: don't click the coc with 2016 on it o.

CBT center or Jamb office??

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.