Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (724207 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrHistorian: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2018

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by samuelizz(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2018
MrHistorian:

Who be Mr. OKiro? grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrHistorian: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2018
samuelizz:

Who be Mr. OKiro? grin
Cyber Café owner. grin

E don settle UI. cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by teee2: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
MrHistorian:
Cyber Café owner. grin
E don settle UI. cheesy
Cyber Café owner bawo.. grin A whole Mike Okiro, with his numerous degrees..
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrHistorian: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
teee2:

Cyber Café owner bawo.. grin A whole Mike Okiro, with his numerous degrees..
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
MrHistorian:
Cyber Café owner. grin
E don settle UI. cheesy
You mean the former Inspector-general of police?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrHistorian: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
ChiomaMee:

You mean the former Inspector-general of police?? shocked shocked shocked
Shshshshshshsh. grin

Did you get the message?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MickieSmart(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
hy guys, is there anybody here, yet to be redirected for medical?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
longtym house and happy Easter! to my buddys IFEOLUWAKRIZ Queenara Nltaliban Bobola07 Ajet001 Pes13 and to my one and only ChiomaMee, i miss una!
what is it i'm hearing about jaja clinical/medical?
and i dunno when our clearance will be successful!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
sirgalahad26:
longtym house and happy Easter!
to my buddys
IFEOLUWAKRIZ
Queenara
Nltaliban
Bobola07
Ajet001
Pes13
and to my one and only ChiomaMee, i miss una!

My head dey swell sha tongue

The medical portal has been open for a while but stopped going through today. It's not official yet.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
MrHistorian:
Shshshshshshsh. grin
Did you get the message?
grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
ChiomaMee:

The medical portal has been open for a while but stopped going through today. It's not official yet.

have you been cleared
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
sirgalahad26:

have you been cleared
I haven't oo
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
ChiomaMee:

I haven't oo
and this is where i hate U.I their suspense system is killing!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
sirgalahad26:

and this is where i hate U.I their suspense system is killing!
Chill bro. April 14 is just less then 3 weeks away
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
ChiomaMee:

Chill bro. April 14 is just less then 3 weeks away

me that have been waiting since all these months, and now dat the resumption is less than 3 weeks i gotta do nothing but to chill if possible freeze join!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
sirgalahad26:

me that have been waiting since all these months, and now dat the resumption is less than 3 weeks i gotta do nothing but to chill if possible freeze join!

grin

if dem come postpone am again nko
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
ChiomaMee:

grin

if dem come postpone am again nko

do you remember what happened to MMM founder?!! na wetin go do U.I VC and those senate members responsible for the postponing!!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
sirgalahad26:

do you remember what happened to MMM founder?!! na wetin go do U.I VC and those senate members responsible for the postponing!!

shocked
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by fashmann(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hello here

I will like to share this to help those having issues concerning the jaja stuff

I havent receive any message from the jaja clinic.

So when someone shared a message being sent to him here, I saw a phone number there.... I decided to call the number

When I called, a man picked up...I told him what the issue was.... That I haven't in any way receive a message from them....

He told me I don't need to receive any message before I proceed for the registration on their portal.

So I visited the clinic portal.

I saw 500 error stuffs like that,

Actually used opera mini on my phone.... It showed same thing. I changed to my phone browser cos' its always very fast(same ish also)..... Then I changed my phone browser to desktop view.... Alas, I didn't see any error again... Then I proceeded.

Note: I haven't been cleared on ui portal yet....

So I created an account.... With my jamb number (you can use an email too) and I created a password also....

After that I logged in, they brought out my details...... I was only required to input my address and password

After that it will send an activation link to ur mail.....

(I haven't receive the mail up till now. A delay in the site and network ish I presume)

I was meant to activate my account from the mail and come back to login again.... In which I didn't receive....so I neglected that..... I returned to the portal, I was able to login and uploaded my passport...

After that, just continue with filling of details.

And that's all

Shared these things just to help guys having issue with jaja clinic portal....

Fashmann".

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrHistorian: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

100% legit.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
fashmann:
Hello here

So when someone shared a message being sent to him here, I saw a phone number there.... I decided to call the number

When I called, a man picked up...I told him what the issue was.... That I haven't in any way receive a message from them....

He told me I don't need to receive any message before I proceed for the registration on their portal.

Actually used opera mini on my phone.... It showed same thing. I changed to my phone browser cos' its always very fast(same ish also)..... Then I changed my phone browser to desktop view.... Alas, I didn't see any error again... Then I proceeded.

So I created an account.... With my jamb number (you can use an email too) and I created a password also....

After that I logged in, they brought out my details...... I was only required to input my address and password

(I haven't receive the mail up till now. A delay in the site and network ish I presume)

I was meant to activate my account from the mail and come back to login again.... In which I didn't receive....so I neglected that..... I returned to the portal, I was able to login and uploaded my passport...

And that's all

Fashmann".

This was helpful. Waiting for my activation link
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
ChiomaMee:

Boss mi
welcome back
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Boss mi welcome back
shocked boss bawo shocked
Na u be boss. Awon ti LLB
I've always been here sir.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
if you are a law fresher,There is this WhatsApp group created by Some polished and erudite law students of UI.. The purpose of this group is to invigorate and rejuvenate our brains from its grungy and awful namby pamby and wussy state..

We have been brainstorming in preparation for the scabrous journey ahead.

Don't be left out!

Do well to quote me with ur WhatsApp digits to be added up sharp sharp
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
ChiomaMee:

shocked boss bawo shocked
Na u be boss. Awon ti LLB
I've always been here sir.
liar
*throws stone at him.
*takes to my clean heels
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Queenara(f): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
sirgalahad26:
longtym house and happy Easter!
to my buddys
IFEOLUWAKRIZ
Queenara
Nltaliban
Bobola07
Ajet001
Pes13
and to my one and only ChiomaMee, i miss Una!

Same 2 you. Long tym o.....How have u been?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
sirgalahad26:

pls
Erase everything u said here.
U don't know who is viewing this pls
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

liar
*throws stone at him.
*takes to my clean heels
"stop right there"
**kicks his right leg causing him to fall**
tongue I'm a "She"
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
ChiomaMee:

"stop right there"
**kicks his right leg causing him to fall**
tongue I'm a "She"

lmao Bruce Lee style. I cannot laugh.

walai.. this Garri i have been taken in excess don start dey worry my eyes. walai I thought na Sirgalahad26 I quote that's why I used " Him "
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

lmao Bruce Lee style. I cannot laugh.

walai.. this Garri i have been taken in excess don start dey worry my eyes. walai I thought na Sirgalahad26 I quote that's why I used " Him "
grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Temedy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
fashmann:
Hello here

And that's all

Fashmann".
I have a problem with the jaja clinic account, I was able to open the account and I also got a the activation link with was sent to my mailbox but on activation I got 'Activated account not found' as a reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.