Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (722407 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2018
Diamondville:
Which item 7 them don scam you.. shey na because you see food collect yesterday
grin gringrin
if u miss AFAS EMPEROR&EMPERESS NITE today try not to miss YOSAN's event tommorow promises fun at a blast!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 5:41am On May 26, 2018
KingOvo:

Hey.
The quiet one, how are you?
I'm fine. How did you find yesterday's programme?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2018
Atlantia:

I'm fine. How did you find yesterday's programme?
I couldn't attend, had other things to attend to.
You went right?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 9:18am On May 26, 2018
KingOvo:

I couldn't attend, had other things to attend to.
You went right?
Oh Alright.
Yes, I did. It was quite eventful.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2018
Atlantia:

Oh Alright.
Yes, I did. It was quite eventful.
Oh really?
Now I'm kinda regretting not going.
But then he'll be 61 next year, and I'll be there!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 9:49am On May 26, 2018
KingOvo:

Oh really?
Now I'm kinda regretting not going.
But then he'll be 61 next year, and I'll be there!
You really missed out.
You guys had football practise right? I stopped by the field that morning before heading to the faculty.
Yeah, he'll be 61 next year... but who's to say that he'll be in Ibadan then?
Oh well.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2018
Atlantia:

You really missed out.
You guys had football practise right? I stopped by the field that morning before heading to the faculty.
Yeah, he'll be 61 next year... but who's to say that he'll be in Ibadan then?
Oh well.
Yes that, and some other stuff too.
I guess I'm just being optimistic.
Btw are you coming around today?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 9:15pm On May 26, 2018
KingOvo:

Yes that, and some other stuff too.
I guess I'm just being optimistic.
Btw are you coming around today?
I guess I don't need to answer that anymore. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2018
Atlantia:

I guess I don't need to answer that anymore. grin
Lol exactly.
And I read that you're not sporty, which I find surprising cos you look it.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 9:25pm On May 26, 2018
KingOvo:

Lol exactly.
And I read that you're not sporty, which I find surprising cos you look it.
I look sporty?! That's the strangest thing I've heard all day. .and trust me! I've heard lotsa strange things.

What about my look makes me seem sporty?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2018
Atlantia:

I look sporty?! That's the strangest thing I've heard all day. .and trust me! I've heard lotsa strange things.

What about my look makes me seem sporty?
Lol. Well you look athletic in a way, like you're not fat or super thin. Seems to me like you pay attention to how you look.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 9:34pm On May 26, 2018
KingOvo:

Lol. Well you look athletic in a way, like you're not fat or super thin. Seems to me like you pay attention to how you look.
Oh I see. smiley
Let me assure you, Dear Sir...that I'm in no way sporty. grin
I am blessed with a body that doesn't require so much work
Come to think of it... with all the waka from faculty to faculty, how can I be fat?! embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2018
Atlantia:

Oh I see. smiley
Let me assure you, Dear Sir...that I'm in no way sporty. grin
I am blessed with a body that doesn't require so much work
Come to think of it... with all the waka from faculty to faculty, how can I be fat?! embarassed
Ikr grin Tuesdays are just the worst, I eat for two in the morning cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 9:43pm On May 26, 2018
KingOvo:

Ikr grin Tuesday are just the worst, I eat for two in the morning cheesy
You know it!!!
No single break! I'm usually half asleep during the last class - Phi.
But then... no one said it would be easy.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2018
Atlantia:

You know it!!!
No single break! I'm usually half asleep during the last class - Phi.
But then... no one said it would be easy.
Lol Atlantia sleep in class?
Well l, yeah true that.
We'll be fine smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 2:52am On May 27, 2018
KingOvo:

Lol Atlantia sleep in class?
Well l, yeah true that.
We'll be fine smiley
Lol. I'm only human.
Indeed, we'll be fine. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Diamondville(f): 11:36am On May 27, 2018
sirgalahad26:

grin gringrin
if u miss AFAS EMPEROR&EMPERESS NITE today try not to miss YOSAN's event tommorow promises fun at a blast!
I missed it o... Yesterday was Awo fresher's welcome party
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by GEJDHERO: 5:03pm On May 27, 2018
Pls I need post ume past questions for UI.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by syncACE(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2018
nawa ooo... Why do I always miss out on all the actions
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kenine45: 5:46am On May 28, 2018
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

This is to inform the general public that TBOSE TUTORS has commenced powerfully her UI Putme preparatory coaching class tagged "OPERATION CRUSH UI PUTME 2018" featuring ;
- how to work without calculator
- periodic mock test every three weeks
- how to boost your confidence for the examination

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE
Those far away can also register with us online and receive ;
- daily lecture notes
- voice notes when necessary
- practice questions and mentoring
- mock questions (100 questions in 85mins )

It is affordable for all
For science and non science Students
Accommodation available for distant students

Those around can join us. Our classes run from Monday to Saturday
- SATURDAY IS FREE FOR ALL
We are ready to dissect brains, pour ideas and zip them back.

You have no excuse not to be part.
Venue : Abadina primary School, UI
Time : 2:00pm (Monday to Friday ), Saturday - 10am

Do you know four metals do not react with conc HNO3? MAGI ( Magnesium, Aluminum, Gold, Iron )

Come and lets help you ease your entry into the FIRST and the BEST university.
Registration in progress...
Join us today
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES, CONTACT AJESEN ON 08169993852

Signed
TBOSE TUTORS
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by lilliesboy(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2018
ChiomaMee:

Economics
Am in SOC Department. Would like to meet you and your new close Law friend - Atlantia, around school within the week. I got something to tell you especially Atlantia. Check your mail inbox.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by khoyejo: 3:49pm On May 29, 2018
We deliver the best service

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 5:02pm On May 30, 2018
lilliesboy:

Am in SOC Department. Would like to meet you and your new close Law friend - Atlantia, around school within the week. I got something to tell you especially Atlantia. Check your mail inbox.

I believe you're enjoying your soc102 lecturer grin

let me know when you've gotten the number so I can strike it out.

In all sincerity, it's been a while since I saw Atlantia even though our faculties are just right before each other (that's how busy we've gotten lately).
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by lilliesboy(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2018
ChiomaMee:

I believe you're enjoying your soc102 lecturer grin

let me know when you've gotten the number so I can strike it out.

In all sincerity, it's been a while since I saw Atlantia even though our faculties are just right before each other (that's how busy we've gotten lately).
Yes, it appears she is quite busy. Anyway, I got your number and will call/text you to meet tomorrow. We might have seen each other before from afar. Am not in Yr 1 though.
You may edit your earlier comment by taking off the number now, I got it. Thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kenine45: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2018
PLEASE READ THIS

Good morning guys, let me introduce you to TBOSE TUTORS. We have a plan and we are following it strictly and it is to complete the whole syllabus before the putme. What we do is to follow the stated map and the mock test follows what is done. For instance in chem, the first mock covered chemical equilibrium, retention values and facts in chemistry . The same for other subjects except English. Those who can follow us will have no problem as the topics are announced two weeks to the mock test.
Also we have competent hands teaching here. All the teachers teaching are in medicine and surgery . The tutorial runs from Monday to Friday and the fee is just ridiculous if you hear it . The next mock is on Saturday 9th of June 2018 for just #500. All the mock test you have missed will be sent to you free of charge with answers so that you can read and practice with them.
Even if you are far away, you can still be involved and submit your answers within 95mins. Infact we even operate online tutorial where you receive everything we do here and have access to vital information. So are u kidding me ? You have no reason not to participate. We want as many people to crush the putme and that is why we have planned it well for you.
Like I do say " A soldier that sweats profusely during training will bleed less during battle " The stage is yours. Come on, we are ready to assist you to the best of our capacity

REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS
JOIN US TODAY

The mock test is on 9th June 2018
Venue : Abadina pry school , UI ( get a #50 bike from UI gate , call me when you are there and make sure you see our banner ( TBOSE TUTORS )before entering anywhere for security reasons)
Time : 9:30am ( we keep to time here, if u come 11am, we will be done )
For more enquiries, contact AJESEN on 08169993852

We are here because of you
Signed
TBOSE TUTORS

Signed
TBOSE TUTORS
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by freshsteph: 5:04am On Jun 26, 2018
[/color][color=#990000]hello guys....I'm an aspirant....unibadan petroleum engineering
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Zika01: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please does anyone know when UI begin the sale of Post UME 2018 form. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Zika01: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
kenine45:
PLEASE READ THIS

Good morning guys, let me introduce you to TBOSE TUTORS. We have a plan and we are following it strictly and it is to complete the whole syllabus before the putme. What we do is to follow the stated map and the mock test follows what is done. For instance in chem, the first mock covered chemical equilibrium, retention values and facts in chemistry . The same for other subjects except English. Those who can follow us will have no problem as the topics are announced two weeks to the mock test.
Also we have competent hands teaching here. All the teachers teaching are in medicine and surgery . The tutorial runs from Monday to Friday and the fee is just ridiculous if you hear it . The next mock is on Saturday 9th of June 2018 for just #500. All the mock test you have missed will be sent to you free of charge with answers so that you can read and practice with them.
Even if you are far away, you can still be involved and submit your answers within 95mins. Infact we even operate online tutorial where you receive everything we do here and have access to vital information. So are u kidding me ? You have no reason not to participate. We want as many people to crush the putme and that is why we have planned it well for you.
Like I do say " A soldier that sweats profusely during training will bleed less during battle " The stage is yours. Come on, we are ready to assist you to the best of our capacity

REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS
JOIN US TODAY

The mock test is on 9th June 2018
Venue : Abadina pry school , UI ( get a #50 bike from UI gate , call me when you are there and make sure you see our banner ( TBOSE TUTORS )before entering anywhere for security reasons)

Signed
TBOSE TUTORS

Signed
TBOSE TUTORS

Pease, is the post utme form on sale now?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Zika01:

Pease, is the post utme form on sale now?
No, not yet sir You'll definitely know when it's out.
just keep checking www.ui.edu.ng for updates.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Drops my travel bag..I'm backundecided
U jambites,enjoy ur homes while it lasts.. UI is killing somebody here cool

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kenine45: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Join TBOSE TUTORS today

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (463) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53