Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Housemaid Feeds Her Madam With Pesticide For A Week To Test How It Works - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid Feeds Her Madam With Pesticide For A Week To Test How It Works (549 Views)

Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid Feeds Her Madam With Pesticide For A Week To Test How It Works by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2017
A Kenyan lady has shocked many after revealing her housemaid fed her pesticide

- The lady said she was falling sick at an alarming rate and discovered she was feeding on the pesticide

- She had only known the housemaid for two weeks

A Kenyan lady took to social media to narrate how her housemaid of two weeks almost killed her after feeding her with a pesticide for one week without her knowledge.

The lady who goes by the name Josephine Kanyingi, took to a popular Facebook page where she shared the housemaid's photo and narrated how she claimed she wanted to find out if the pesticide indeed kills.

Kanyingi wrote:

"She almost killed me with a pesticide, amekuwa akiniwekea kwa food tukoka Tuesday nikaanza kuwa msick. Kufika Thursday nilikuwa weak, severe headache and a sore throat (she has been putting it in my food since Tuesday. I started falling sick. By Thursday I had a severe headache and a sore throat)."

According to her, the housemaid had been in her house for only two weeks. She said the housemaid took the pesticide from another room in her house and when asked she said she wanted to confirm the saying that pesticides kill.

https://gossip.naij.com/1098031-housemaid-feeds-madam-pesticide-a-week-test-works.html
Re: Housemaid Feeds Her Madam With Pesticide For A Week To Test How It Works by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Nawa o

Re: Housemaid Feeds Her Madam With Pesticide For A Week To Test How It Works by zinachidi(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2017
kenya.. Haahahaha. Aswear Nairaland should have a kenya section..
Re: Housemaid Feeds Her Madam With Pesticide For A Week To Test How It Works by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Wonder shall never end! I can a revenge mission.
Re: Housemaid Feeds Her Madam With Pesticide For A Week To Test How It Works by newyorks(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2017
wild kontri with mischievious atittude
Re: Housemaid Feeds Her Madam With Pesticide For A Week To Test How It Works by ekensi01: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2017
DEVIL GET FIRST CLASS UPPER HAND FOR KENYA.

(1) (Reply)

100l Unilag Student Commits Suicide After Being Disgraced Publicly For Stealing / Couple Drug And Rape Wife’s Friend, Share Video On Social Media, Over N1.2m Debt / Military Extortion At Jedo And Ubeji Junction, Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.